Lethargy and anexity

mattwv

Awards
Hey guys,
I will keep this as short and to the point as possible.

I'm currently cruising on a trt dose of 200mg of test a day. I'm currently cutting and I am not ready to blast again yet so I wanted to give Ostarine and Cardarine a try so I did a ton of research on them and decided they could be beneficial. I'm taking 20mg a day of each. I've been on them a little over a week and I'm having a lot of lethargy and anexity (I have a history of anexity and depression that I'm prescribed effexor for which has been a wonder drug for me) the last few days for no reason. The lethargy reminds me of when I blast and my test level is on its way up and the anexity reminds me of when my E2 was to low when i over dosed my armidex trying to find the sweet spot. I have no other symptoms of high or low e2 so I don't feel as though that is the cause. Given the two new additions of ostarine and cardarine which of the two do you guys feel is causing the anexity and lethargy? Obviously I can discontinue use of one at a time and see how I respond which I'm ready to do but I prefer not to have to go with the trial and error approach bc summer is quickly approaching and I've got some lower abdomen fat that's gotta go asap! Thanks in advance.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
have you checked your pregnenolone and DHEA levels? are you taking HCG with your TRT?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm hoping you meant 200mg of Test a week, anyways...

For those w/ anxiety issues,any and all anabolics can trigger it, make it worse. Trust me (from someone like you).
Any PH, anabolic ive ever tried raises my anxiety...

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping you meant 200mg of Test a week, anyways...

For those w/ anxiety issues,any and all anabolics can trigger it, make it worse. Trust me (from someone like you).
Any PH, anabolic ive ever tried raises my anxiety...
Thats what i was thinking lol 200mg a day!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Ditto- I get crazy anxiety when I'm on. It sucks, but after a couple weeks it starts to subside.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
200mg is not a trt dose for most.. it’s like a mini cycle IMO.

At 100mg my total t is almost 1,000 a week after injecting (1x weekly injections)

And my blood was getting thick too. Not sure if you mentioned doing blood work. But if not I recommend it.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,
I will keep this as short and to the point as possible.

I'm currently cruising on a trt dose of 200mg of test a day. I'm currently cutting and I am not ready to blast again yet so I wanted to give Ostarine and Cardarine a try so I did a ton of research on them and decided they could be beneficial. I'm taking 20mg a day of each. I've been on them a little over a week and I'm having a lot of lethargy and anexity (I have a history of anexity and depression that I'm prescribed effexor for which has been a wonder drug for me) the last few days for no reason. The lethargy reminds me of when I blast and my test level is on its way up and the anexity reminds me of when my E2 was to low when i over dosed my armidex trying to find the sweet spot. I have no other symptoms of high or low e2 so I don't feel as though that is the cause. Given the two new additions of ostarine and cardarine which of the two do you guys feel is causing the anexity and lethargy? Obviously I can discontinue use of one at a time and see how I respond which I'm ready to do but I prefer not to have to go with the trial and error approach bc summer is quickly approaching and I've got some lower abdomen fat that's gotta go asap! Thanks in advance.
Here's my 2 cents. Cut out that cardarine and ostarine garbage. First off there are studies linking cardarine to cancer and secondly, there is no longer term studies on all these new sarms. Don't mess with this stuff because you are gonna wreck your body and maybe kill yourself. Now as for your symptoms, I feel lethargic and anxiety whenever my e2 gets too high as I also am on TRT. drop the ostarine and cardarine because it's crap, make sure your e2 is in range and if you wanna drop that belly fat, get your carbs way down to like 60g a day and mainly from veggies or a very small amount of boiled potatoes or steel cut oats and focus more on eating lots of fats and proteins. Bacon, whole eggs, steaks chicken cottage cheese and a ton of dark greens and you'll be looking solid, that little fat will be gone in weeks guaranteed

mattwv

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. Yes I defiently ment 200mg a week of test. Sorry for the typo. Night shift, 3am + lethargy/anexity obviously isn't a good combo for me. I haven't done blood work recently but was thinking about it. Only reason I haven't is bc the closest lab is an hour a way and I haven't had time due to my two job work schedule etc and obviously I don't want to go to my local doc and be like so im taking these sarms that may or may not be safe and such. Thanks for all the input. I'll cut out the sarms and get back to baseline and see how I feel. Punkrocker - Thanks for the diet input as well.

mattwv

Awards
Ditto- I get crazy anxiety when I'm on. It sucks, but after a couple weeks it starts to subside.
When you run Cardarine and Ostarine together you do?? Have you run either without the other to isolate which one it is or is it possible that both will yield anexity?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
No. I've never gotten it from Ostarine. I personally think Osta is pure crap, I've gotten better results off a test booster like MTest. I only get anxiety off prohormones or AAS

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lethargy could be from liver strain. Check your ast and alt levels. Ostarine raised my liver enzymes through the roof. I hope you are taking liver support as this things are toxic. Especially ostarine.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine doesn’t give me unbearable anxiety but it puts me on edge a little, my heart is always a little higher than it should be and palms are sweaty. And worst of all, ostarine makes me paranoid about all the things ostarine could be doing to me.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention cardarine. When used alone I don’t get anxiety from it, outside the fact that I worry about the potential cancer risk. When combined with anything else I can’t help but wonder what it does for my liver. Still, I’m running a cycle of both because I’m dumb. I suggest that if you do go against your gut instinct and run them, as I am, then make this your only cycle using these research chemicals, or any research chemicals for that matter. I don’t believe that one moderate length cycle at moderate doses is enough to mess you up for life, but then again very little is known about these things.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Re anxiety: I find this strange as most people report Ostarine as beeing a feel good cycle...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Re anxiety: I find this strange as most people report Ostarine as beeing a feel good cycle...
Actually, overall, ostarine has increased my sense of well being. I feel confident, energized and just all around good on it. The on edge feeling is only felt here and there, but even then there’s an overriding feel goodness (sorry for the lack of a better word) about it. And the paranoia is totally just an issue with me since I’m a little bit of a hypochondriac.

Back to the OP. You could listen to RickyBlobby and lower your Test dose, unless you’ve always used that dose and know it suits you well. Also you should lower those SARM doses rather than just scrap them. I’m running both of them at 10mg. I believe there is very little benefit to going above that dose, but the side effects increase as dose increases. That’s my theory. I also don’t believe cardarine is a fat burner but the endurance increase is real. SARMS are subtle in nature no matte the dose so keep the mg low and expect only a subtle advantage by taking them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23