First PH cycle questions/ 19-nor questions

Brb777

Awards
Hey guys, I just have a couple questions for you. I am going to be starting my first ph cycle in a few days. Using iconic formulations Dermacrine as my base, and iron mag labs 1andro- 3 caps ed for about 6 weeks. I have Clomid and Aromasin for pct, and enough Aromasin to use during cycle if need be. I also have OL Sup3r PCT as well. I was given a free bottle of iron mag labs super nor-andro with my order and I’m wondering if it’s something I could use during my cycle. I’ve heard and have also read about the prolactin side effects that 19nors could cause and that’s definitely not something I want to deal with. I’ve also heard that they only cause a prolactin issue if your estrogen is high. I’m unsure how much of an issue it is with the andro products, and what if it’s taken low dose like just two caps ed for four weeks during my 1andro cycle? Or what about taking it at a later date as a solo cycle? Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I sincerely doubt you’ll have any issues with IML Nor Andro. But I’m going to bet that it’s something your already-on-hand Aromasin and a little Inhibit-P couldn’t handle with ease...

Brb777

Awards
Ok cool that’s good to hear. How much Aromasin do you suggest I take? I read that 12.5 mg eod is usually the starting point and to adjust it from there but how do I know if I need to increase or decrease that amount other than getting blood work done? And should I take it from the beginning of the cycle or only take it if I’m noticing increased estrogen sides?

Brb777

Awards
Also, if I’m taking Sup3r PCT after my cycle, which has Arimistane in it, is it safe, or maybe it’s not necessary, to take Aromasin at the same time?