Pct help

Nora9259

Awards
Hey everyone,

I’m brand new here I’m starting my first cycle on Monday (hopefully). I’m doing a cycle of prohormones to get my feet wet. Any feedback is appreciated.

6 week cycle:
OL sup3r-1
330/330/330/330/330/330
OL sup3r-4
220/220/220/220/220/220

OCT:
OL Ar1macare
8/8/8/8/8/8
CEL cycle assist
6/6/6/6/6/6

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
And/or (need advice)
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Kings Blood

Should I have an AI on hand or is that going overboard?

For sources, has anyone had recent success w adc? A lot of good reviews but haven’t seen many recently. Ordered my clomid from them. Thanks for any feedback you can give me

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would recommend starting clomid @ 25mg/ day a minimum of 2 weeks before your cycle ends so you don't have lag time between the compounds leaving your system and your natural test production starting back up.

Nora9259

Awards
Okay so you’re saying clomid for a total of 6 weeks? 25/25/50/50/25/25? First 2 25s during last two weeks of cycle. Or you’re saying 25/25/12.5/12.5? Thanks

DennisC1986

Awards
I would extend your Andros to 8 weeks. Also cycle assist and arimacare seems like overkill to me, I would pick one or the other. I prefer arimacare. No disrespect to rickyblobby, there's been a lot of talk about clomid on cycle but since this is your first cycle and it's a relatively mild one I would just wait until pct to run your clomid. That's a proven recipe for success. The other way might be good too but for my first cycle I'd wanna stick with what's tried and true

Nora9259

Awards
Thanks Dennis,

I would also like to extend it to 8 weeks but I’m traveling in 10 weeks so I want to finish up the pct right before I go away so I don’t need to travel with anything. Next cycle will definitely be the full 8 weeks. As for the AI, do you think it’s necessary on this type of cycle?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay so you’re saying clomid for a total of 6 weeks? 25/25/50/50/25/25? First 2 25s during last two weeks of cycle. Or you’re saying 25/25/12.5/12.5? Thanks
First, lol

Nora9259

Awards
Sweet thanks. I’m definitely excited to start but also have some nerves about it. It’s mild but trying something new is always like that. Starting Monday

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Understandable, and good luck. I think your decision to utilize a SERM earlier in your cycle was a wise one.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would extend your Andros to 8 weeks. Also cycle assist and arimacare seems like overkill to me, I would pick one or the other. I prefer arimacare. No disrespect to rickyblobby, there's been a lot of talk about clomid on cycle but since this is your first cycle and it's a relatively mild one I would just wait until pct to run your clomid. That's a proven recipe for success. The other way might be good too but for my first cycle I'd wanna stick with what's tried and true
Yep, personally I agree with this OP. I’ve run the andros and found it a nice cycle.

You’ve obviously spent a bit of time researching which is nice to see. You 4-andro dose is a touch low so be prepared to have to push through some days as that lethargy from the 1-andro can bite.

Cycle Assist or ar1macare are both solid - save money though, you only need one of them.

Likewise your serm, just either one or the other is fine.

Personally I just started it (clomid) the day after my last andro dose and ran 50/25/25/12.5 - recovered great (got bloods to confirm) and keep nearly all gains.

Have fun bro

Nora9259

Awards
Thanks whisky I appreciate all the help I can get. What do you recommend for the 4–andro?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks whisky I appreciate all the help I can get. What do you recommend for the 4–andro?
No problems, 330 would be standard. I ran 340/340 (was an all in one and the closest I could get to 330) and had minimal sides. Felt some lethargy but nothing too crazy.

I used epiandro as well, you’ll see that commonly used in this stack. Worth looking into but not essential.

DennisC1986

Awards
As far as the ai, you may need it, you may not. I would err on the safe side and get some exemestane or arimidex (you can get them from the place that someone who isn't me told you about ). 4 andro can aromatize. Would rather have it and not need it than the other way around.

Nora9259

Awards
Awesome. As for the epiandro mentioned above, I need to do my research on it but would I need to modify my OCT and PCT if it was added or would I simply just add it? Would you recommend it even for the first cycle/benefits of adding it?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. As for the epiandro mentioned above, I need to do my research on it but would I need to modify my OCT and PCT if it was added or would I simply just add it? Would you recommend it even for the first cycle/benefits of adding it?
No need to change otc or pct, just add it at 700+ per day (mostly pwo). Very lean strength gains and provides a boost to energy and libido.

Nora9259

Awards
700+mg Per day? Any product/brand you recommend? I think I’m going to add it if I can get it in time

Nora9259

Awards
I bought sup3r-Epi and plan on dosing it 750mg per day. With each of the supps I should take them morning afternoon and night correct?

DennisC1986

Awards
I'd spread the 1 and 4 out 3x per day but I'd take all the epi an hour before the gym

Nora9259

Awards
Awesome thanks for all the help fellas. Monday I dive in, wish me luck.