Bloodwork back from first cycle

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Got my blood work results back in today from my first cycle with Test E and Anavar. Due to a mix up with the Docs office I had to go back a few weeks later to retake test and free test. The results were

(2 weeks after PCT)

LH 2.4, FSH 2.6, Estradiol 35

(5 weeks after PCT)

Test 297 ng/dL , Free test 41.0 pg/mL, SHBG 32 nmol/L

Should I be concerned with these results? Or is it normal for test to take a while to bounce back up. I used Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 and Nolva @ 40/40/20/20. I've got my next cycle lined up which will be DBOL and Test. With the same PCT should I worry at all about this?

Stats 25y/o , 6ft2in, 230lbs, compete in PL and strongman

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks like you need to PCT again and wait a while after that before you cycle again.

My test level was higher than that ON cycle while running clomid 25mg/ day. Just saying.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would also be concerned with the legitimacy of your SERMS

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
How would I go about going through PCT again? And is there any way to check the legitimacy of my PCT? My Testes returned to full size about halfway through the first week of PCT and I haven't really lost much of the size I gained on cycle. The PCT I use is from the same lab as the cycle I used so I'm not sure why one would be legitimate and the other would be bunk

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your balls grew back that fast it is probably legit. I would do another month to six weeks of clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 personally. Preferably getting blood work at the 2-3 week mark to check things out and make sure your LH and FSH are real high. Then you will know for sure its legit

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One thing is for sure you need to get those test levels back up as quickly as possible.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what your numbers were prior to your cycle?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
No. Stupidly on my part I did not do any prior testing
Gotcha. Well it's really tough to say where you're supposed to be after PCT given that you don't have your baseline numbers. I would take a good rest before I ran my next cycle if I were you to see if your test goes up though. But like I said, it's tough to know whether the PCT worked or not because we don't know what your numbers were.

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Gotcha. Well it's really tough to say where you're supposed to be after PCT given that you don't have your baseline numbers. I would take a good rest before I ran my next cycle if I were you to see if your test goes up though. But like I said, it's tough to know whether the PCT worked or not because we don't know what your numbers were.
Well by the end of April I will have equal time on to time off. But my coach wants me back on by beginning of May due to upcoming competitions. Should I get blood work again at the end of the month?

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
If your balls grew back that fast it is probably legit. I would do another month to six weeks of clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 personally. Preferably getting blood work at the 2-3 week mark to check things out and make sure your LH and FSH are real high. Then you will know for sure its legit
Currently I have enough remaining clomid to make it through 3 weeks at 50mg. Or I can do 50/50/25/25 do u think this is advisable?

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My test level was higher than that ON cycle
If you were injecting Test I hope it was, if you weren't..well, I don't really understand why you'd cycle and not (run Test), I'd rather run TRT dose Test than take 25mg/day Clomid.