First cycle DMZ advice

Jjbizz

Awards
I’m 38 years old and have only taken amino acids, pre workout and protein up until 2 weeks ago when I was recommended a prohormone DMZ by the guy at my local nutrition shop. I’ve been taking 2 10mg pills of dmz, one in the am and one at night along with 3 liver detoxifier & regenerator liver support pills per day as recommended for a 4 week cycle. He also recommended an all in one PCT for the following 4 weeks. I’m 2 weeks in and have felt an increase in strength and gained about 8lbs so far. I don’t think I anticipated the strength of this product and just wanted to get a second opinion on how I am using it and what should be used for the pct. is there anything else I should be taking with this or after besides the all in one pct and the liver detoxifier and regenerator?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dare I ask what this all in one pct consists off?

Going out on a limb here but can we assume it’s some otc test booster crap?

Lots of debate at the moment on short/mild cycles and whether you need a proper serm or not (personally I don’t get the point in risking it) but the fact it’s come from some guy in a supp shop means it’s unlikely to be one of the better otc pct’s (like at least rebirth or something?) - you’ll need to be a bit more specific about what you’ve got but just a heads up, there’s likely gonna be a few issues......

Jjbizz

Awards
Nolvadren XT is the PCT he recommended
Test-Estro Modulator:
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 75 mg

Estro-Metabolize:
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 200 mg

Cort-Control Matrix:
7-Hydroxy-17B-Dihydro-Dehydroepiandrosterone 25 mg
7-Hydroxy-Dehydroepiandrosterone 25 mg

Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin (Capsule, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate)

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add a SERM for sure, Nolva or Clomid or Torem....that over the counter stuff wont help much with recovery.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running 20mg of dzine for 4 weeks isn't that big of a deal. You'd be fine with nolvadren for PCT. Your HPTA will recover just fine. The only thing you likely wasted money on was their "liver" product which is probably milk thistle crap. In the future if you do this again, look in to CEL TUDCA or at least CEL Cycle Assist.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Running 20mg of dzine for 4 weeks isn't that big of a deal. You'd be fine with nolvadren for PCT. Your HPTA will recover just fine. The only thing you likely wasted money on was their "liver" product which is probably milk thistle crap. In the future if you do this again, look in to CEL TUDCA or at least CEL Cycle Assist.
Agreed wit this. When running dmz you would definitely want to have some cel cycle assist when taking the dmz.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What dmz product??... I'm pretty skeptical its even dmz since theres almost none left to be sold in the states...

Assuming it DMZ though, you should have an all-around cycle support (CEL Cycle assist) as well as TUDCA for extra liver health as dmz is pretty toxic (CEL Tudca)

For PCT, you really should use a SERM. Even though your dose is low (IMO too low - 30+ would be far better, esp at only 4 wks) the chances for severe suppression are still very high.

SERM, Natty Booster like CEL M-test, and cortisol control (NXT would be ok, but SNS Reduce XT is the gold standard and very cost effective) is the PCT of choice.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What brand DMZ is it, bro? (There's still some around).

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dzine shuts you down pretty bad...running an actual serm would be a good idea for PCT, nolvadex or clomid or torem. 4 weeks even low dosed will shut the boys off...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks appreciate it
I'm fixing to do a DMZ cycle, will be running Dermacrine with it and then Clomid or Torem for PCT...might consider throwing in a OTC test booster during PCT as well, sounds like CEL M-test is decent.
And def run some CEL Cycle Assist and CEL TUDCA (or any brand of TUDCA, as long as it seems like a reliable company).

Enjoy your cycle man, and keep us posted on how things are going with it!

Bth

Awards
It's still easy to find dmz in the states. Centurion labz has it, medfit rx, pit pharma, aggressive labz just to name a few.

saeshaun007

Awards
I am also getting ready to start my first DMZ cycle. What you do think of this stack

Extreme DMZ 4 weeks cycle

ON CYCLE SUPPORT:
BLOCKADE (cycle support for liver/blood pressure/joints/prostate) -
ESTRO STRIKE 2.0 (estrogen blocker and prolactin inhibitor) -
ANDRO THE GIANT (test base which helps prevent libido loss and lethargy) -

POST CYCLE THERAPY:
REBIRTH (serm which helps reverse and reduce risks of rebound gyno) -
K1NGS BLOOD (post cycle therapy taken to help keep gains and restore optimal hormonal balance)-

Please let me know if i am missing anything or other products to swap out...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am also getting ready to start my first DMZ cycle. What you do think of this stack

Extreme DMZ 4 weeks cycle

ON CYCLE SUPPORT:
BLOCKADE (cycle support for liver/blood pressure/joints/prostate) -
ESTRO STRIKE 2.0 (estrogen blocker and prolactin inhibitor) -
ANDRO THE GIANT (test base which helps prevent libido loss and lethargy) -

POST CYCLE THERAPY:
REBIRTH (serm which helps reverse and reduce risks of rebound gyno) -
K1NGS BLOOD (post cycle therapy taken to help keep gains and restore optimal hormonal balance)-

Please let me know if i am missing anything or other products to swap out...
You need to add TUDCA. Rebirth is not a SERM (No matter what the advertisement says).

Nolva, Clomid, Torem are SERMs. Get one of those instead.

saeshaun007

Awards
Tudca on cycle correct? Where can i buy legit Clomid?

Jjbizz

Awards
I'm fixing to do a DMZ cycle, will be running Dermacrine with it and then Clomid or Torem for PCT...might consider throwing in a OTC test booster during PCT as well, sounds like CEL M-test is decent.
And def run some CEL Cycle Assist and CEL TUDCA (or any brand of TUDCA, as long as it seems like a reliable company).

Enjoy your cycle man, and keep us posted on how things are going with it!
3 weeks in... up about 10lbs feeling good strength but the liver detox they
Recommended definetly feels Like it’s not enough to protect the organs.. I’ve also been taking a kidney flush. I’ve had really no sides up until today... my workout felt like **** a lot of lethargy. My body is telling me it’s feeling the toxicity for sure. I did get some clomid will be taking that with my pct.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 weeks in... up about 10lbs feeling good strength but the liver detox they
Recommended definetly feels Like it’s not enough to protect the organs.. I’ve also been taking a kidney flush. I’ve had really no sides up until today... my workout felt like **** a lot of lethargy. My body is telling me it’s feeling the toxicity for sure. I did get some clomid will be taking that with my pct.
Can you post a list of all the supplements you are taking with this cycle? The whole cycle layout

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Make sure you are drinking a ton of water to help flush the toxins from your body. SERMS are tried and true to return your HTPA function quickly. I wouldn't trust an OTC supplement without the presence of a SERM. The sooner you start the SERM the sooner your system will recover.

Jjbizz

Awards
Finished the 4 week cycle yesterday..I gained 11lbs of which feels like very lean muscle. I was up about 10lbs by week 3 but started feeling a lot of lethargy at that point. Even tho I felt I was already drinking a lot of water I started drinking a lot more. Started slamming gallons and flushing like I was getting ready for a piss test. That helped ALOT. Felt fine in week 4. After educating myself a bit more I don’t think I would do another prohormone as it seems there’s better options out there but if I did I would recommend DMZ with good cycle support and a lot of flushing. It does seem to be pretty toxic. Now running pct..clomid, novadren xt and mk2833 to help with muscle wasting and bone strength. Thanks for the input...it helped.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
What's mk2833?

Hope you're not running Osta during PCT because it is suppressive.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's mk2833?

Hope you're not running Osta during PCT because it is suppressive.
yeah....I would drop that stuff and stick with your SERM and test booster...that's all you really need.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
It's still easy to find dmz in the states. Centurion labz has it, medfit rx, pit pharma, aggressive labz just to name a few.
Has anyone ran any of these brands?? Curious about their DMZ and other compunds.... just can't believe you can still find legit DS/PH these days......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Cycle Logs 6
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0