Test P/Nanodrol/Winny

DennisC1986

Awards
Can you guys help me nail down my next cycle? Got my gear, got my pinz, have most support supps already and hcg/clomid/nolva are in the mail.

1-8 Test prop 125mg eod
1-4 Nanodrol 1ml ed
5-8 Winny 35mg ed
I realize the winny is a little low but I'm OK with that after being on msten for the first 4 weeks.

This is the area I'm not 100% on

Aromasin - Should I start 12.5 eod right from day one? Also this is the first time I'll be using hcg. Should I start 250iu 2x per week right from the gate? Or like last 4 weeks or something? I've read that the hcg can raise your estrogen so should I take this into account with the aromasin dosage? And I know, every body is different and everyone reacts differently so I know you guys can't give me a definite answer. I'd just rather get ahead of any estrogen issues rather than be trying to stop them after starting. Any insight is welcome, I still have some time before starting up

Also like I said I have nolva/clomid for pct, was thinking something like 50/50/25/25/12.5 and 40/40/20/20/10 but this isn't nailed down yet either

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think it looks good, I'm a huge huge fan of nanodrol and winstrol always deliver.

Arguably pct could be 50/50/25/25 clomid and nolva 40/40/20/20, you could extend it to 6 weeks even and maybe go like 10 on nolvadex. It's so hard to know exactly what is the best.

Winstrol will clean up any bloat but the dryness will not stick forever so be very strict with your diet to diminish and fatgain and cortisol spikes after cycle, drink a lot of water and maybe get some glucosamine cause you might feel winstrol being hard on joints. I don't think it's worth running hcg during the whole cycle at least in this cycle. Aromasin should be used during cycle and pct.

Estrogen will be fine with aromasin and since it's prop you could run it from the start. I know people suggest nolvadex to combat potential gyno but I find an ai being great at removing sore nipples so it's up to you wether you run it from start or if you keep It on hand. I would use it..

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I will definitely use it. I know my body pretty well and I'm sure I will need it. The reason for the hcg is 1) I've never used it and want to see how it helps me recover and 2) I've probably been "on" more than is really ideal in the last year so I want to do a solid cycle and a really solid recovery and then take some real time off

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people do it different, but when I use HCG I use it the last 4 weeks and it has worked great for me.......250iu 2x a week is good, and it helps PCT start out much smoother. Some people do start it earlier, but it does cause more estrogen so for me the last 4 weeks has worked great.
Everything else looks good.....enjoy your cycle brother. Keep us updated.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d rather have too much ancillary support on hand, than not enough. So, although it’s not super common, I always have Letro on hand. If you cycle long enough you’ll need it at some point anyways. I could eat Aromasin for breakfast every day and it wouldn’t touch the heavy aromitization I can get from just 300mg/week Test P. If you don’t get much estro sides, you may be fine on any compound with just Aromasin indefinitely. For what it’s worth though, if gyno starts being troublesome, you’ll be a lot better off starting Letro immediately. But on 2 DHT’s back to back, it’s unlikely you’ll need any more than what you have for an AI. Just my .02

I’ve used HCG every way you can, and it’s just one of those things that works no matter how. So long as you don’t run it too long. Last 2-4 weeks of cycle or first week of pct. makes little difference imo

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoy Msten also. You’ll enjoy this run, I would push the dosage though on everything just a smidge if you feel good/get labs. 8 weeks is an easy run with hcg, double SERM pct and liver support.

DennisC1986

Awards
Interesting. I have some m1alpha I've been saving, may incorporate that with the msten for the first few weeks

DennisC1986

Awards
Anyone ever use Xtane as their exemestane? The pills are small and round, super hard to cut in half. Is it just me or anyone else? Idk if I need a new pill cutter cause mine works well with other pills

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever use Xtane as their exemestane? The pills are small and round, super hard to cut in half. Is it just me or anyone else? Idk if I need a new pill cutter cause mine works well with other pills
Nah but I wouldn't either. Get the real deal

DennisC1986

Awards
I mean it is pharma. I have half a bottle left from my last cycle. But I did order a different brand (aromasin) this time around

DennisC1986

Awards
Soo.. I couldn't look at those vials any longer without starting. Did second shot in the delt this morning. Both sites (first was glute) are pretty damn sore. I'll jeep up with some updates as I go along.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soo.. I couldn't look at those vials any longer without starting. Did second shot in the delt this morning. Both sites (first was glute) are pretty damn sore. I'll jeep up with some updates as I go along.
Hit the glute from the side rather than from behind if that makes sense. You won't feel the cramps nearly as much

DennisC1986

Awards
To be fair though I'm pretty sure the discomfort is from 125mg of prop. Idk if angle of shot will help with that too much

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be fair though I'm pretty sure the discomfort is from 125mg of prop. Idk if angle of shot will help with that too much
Just try it. Even if it hurts as much it won't affect movement the Same

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I will. I'm gonna power through regardless. If this is as bad as it gets ill be fine.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I will. I'm gonna power through regardless. If this is as bad as it gets ill be fine.
Haha I've had as bad as it gets, quad injection and I stumbled to the kitchen after laying down. My muscle didn't follow my movement

DennisC1986

Awards
Haha yeah. I've Googled a ton and some guys were like "I haven't been able to work out". **** that, I'll power through that ****

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit the glute from the side rather than from behind if that makes sense. You won't feel the cramps nearly as much
It's the Ventrogluteal injection I believe what it's called.
This is how I find it..,..hold your index finger and thumb out like a pistol with your thumb against your hip bone, like a holster, rotate your index finger about 45 degrees toward the glute.....where the end of your index finger is touching insert needle aspirate and then inject.
I hope that makes since. It's hard to describe without an illustration, but works great for me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If each glute was divided into 4 equal sections, you always inject in the upper/outer quadrant. Rotate. Trust me, Rotate all over in this area. Don’t worry if you go a little high to the hip area or low toward the middle of your glute. The main thing is, don’t rotate too far toward your crack, better higher or lower on the upper/outer quadrant...

DennisC1986

Awards
Any tips for the delt? Cause I did a shot yesterday morning and this morning it's completely fked

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any tips for the delt? Cause I did a shot yesterday morning and this morning it's completely fked
You just have to get used to It. It's like working out, first times you have cramps then you barely feel it

DennisC1986

Awards
OK awesome. Cause I talked a big game yesterday but today I was like... Haha. But if it only gets better from here on out I'm cool with it. If the pain tells me the prop is legit I'm cool with that too

DennisC1986

Awards
What do you guys think as far as aromasin dosing? On day of shot or the opposite day? Only took one dose two days ago on the non shot day

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In the past, I’ve had to rotate delts less frequently, mine seem to develop scar tissue rather quickly when used too often, z-track method is a must for me also since they will leak precious oil once scar tissue has developed. I feel like hip area and ventroglutes I could pin weekly for the next 20 years and never have a problem. Everywhere else, I run into issues and rotate injections there less often.

DennisC1986

Awards
So my right glute is almost back to normal, right delt is totally fked, just did my left glute this morning. I think I heated the oil up really good but then the needle popped off while flicking the bubbles out so by the time I injected I think it had cooled but whatever. I popped two advil afterwards and I'm gonna take a hot bath soon so we'll see how that helps. Not much to report except I had to wake my gf up at 2 am to screw her brains out so I'd say that's a pretty good sign (my libido has been **** lately)

DennisC1986

Awards
So today (and a little yesterday) I'm feeling like kinda ache and run down. Could this be from the nanodrol? Or could this possibly be the "test flu"? When would that normally set in while using test prop? I am running arimacare pro and extra tudca, Hawthorne berry, etc. Or could my e2 possibly be high or low? I was feeling real good for a few days and then yesterday I took 12.5mg exemestane bit it had been 3 days since my last dose. Should I just not take any more until I feel high e2 symptoms? I figured with almost 450mg of test a week it would be absolutely necessary

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't feel anythung from nano but then again I never get sides. Any aas can make me warm the first day and test can give a bit of a sick feeling to me but I've only really gotten sick one time from it. I bet it's the test of anything. Could be dehydration or bp also.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't feel anythung from nano but then again I never get sides. Any aas can make me warm the first day and test can give a bit of a sick feeling to me but I've only really gotten sick one time from it. I bet it's the test of anything. Could be dehydration or bp also.
I agree with this.....when you start a new cycle your system (CNS, Immune system etc.) is under a lot of stress, which can make you feel run down. Staying hydrated with a lot of water, taking garlic, Vit.C, good multi, EFA and eating a lot of fruits and vegetables with a lot of green leafy veggies, and your cycle support should help.

DennisC1986

Awards
Hmm yeah that stuff is usually on point for me on cycle. The symptoms seemed like low e to me (tired, achey, just kinda down) but idk. Only been 6 days on test so far so my body could just be adjusting

DennisC1986

Awards
So I hit my right glute this morning. Aspirated no blood. But when I pulled it out there was a tiny bit in the needle and the site bled a little bit. Is this okay?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I hit my right glute this morning. Aspirated no blood. But when I pulled it out there was a tiny bit in the needle and the site bled a little bit. Is this okay?
Its fine man completely normal.

DennisC1986

Awards
Thanks! Figured I may have passed through a blood vessel on the way in or out

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing happen to me last week and it freaked me out lol did some googling and decided i would live haha

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I mean as long as it all got into my muscle that's all I care about

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
every time you pin you will have blood but you just won't see it every time.

DennisC1986

Awards
Was thinking about maybe getting a second bottle of nanodrol and extending it a bit? What dosages did you guys run yours at?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking about maybe getting a second bottle of nanodrol and extending it a bit? What dosages did you guys run yours at?
1ml a day. Don't think extending an oral will give the much. It tends to act quickly and stop acting quickly

DennisC1986

Awards
OK. I'm right st the two week mark. Hopefully I will start seeing something now

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Test Prop hits pretty fast, so I think you should notice something. The Nanodrol I haven't ran, will in May, but I think people have noticed that anywhere from week 1 or into week 2. Maybe someone that's ran it will speak up on that one.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Running Sten for the second time currently, I’ll be honest, it comes in like a freight train rounding the end of week 2. You’re in for a treat real soon here. Sten is honestly the closest Designer to SD I’ve ever ran. The body composition changes on this stuff is so freaking nice, and I’d say, mg for mg, the strength gains are easily on par with SD, maybe even slightly better. While it’s not as toxic, I’d still try to get a fifth week out of it and drop the Winnie for another run. But, that’s just me, I want to keep the gains from a certain compound going as long as I can without compromising health. By week 4, you may not want to throw another oral in the mix, but can certainly extend the one that’s currently kicked in by 7 days.