SARM Advice LGD vs Ostarine

N

Nadli

Awards
Im sure this has been discussed in length. However, I am looking to start a SARM cycle very soon. My previous experience includes an Ostarine cycle in pill form, which I cut short (only took 20mg for 3-4 weeks) due to possibility of it being a PH or bunk. Well I will now be using a reputable source from the forums and wanted to see what suggestions yall had. I am considering LGD vs Osta. On my "Ostarine" cycle I noticed incredible results..10 lb weight gain, intense bf loss, increased vascularity and increased strength/endurance. I am looking to put on very lean muscle mass and have always naturally put on lean muscle mass and was never into "bulking" I want to run a 6-8 week cycle and plan to us Nolva or Clomid as my PCT and have them both on hand already. I am likely considering Osta as the side effects are lesser than LGD and really liked the results of my last cycle (whatever it was). Hence Im considering from Premier Research Essentials or Proven peptides (please also comment on best source):

Ostarine: 20-25mg for 8 weeks followed by Nolva (please suggest)

or

LGD: 8-10mg for 8 weeks followed by Nolva (please suggest)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did you think your first cycle gear could have been bunk/ph?

N

Nadli

Awards
Why did you think your first cycle gear could have been bunk/ph?
I was unsure and because I purchased them from a local nutrition store as pills. Furthermore, I couldnt located anything on the brand I had so I decided to play it safe.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i can understand that, stores can be pretty shady and will sell you anything, at least your onto a winner with pre. But did t you think;fuk it, I’m making great progress so I’ll carry on with this?or were you getting bad sides or something?

N

Nadli

Awards
Yes i thought that but, i also didn’t want to risk the side effects with possible PH and not having the right supplements to go along with PHs or taking something that would be over kill or carrying amounts of active ingredients in ever dose by day

C

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What was the brand name of the capsuled Ostarine? Just curious as well.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Premier Research Essenrials (PRE) is your best bet, they’ve been around here for a while and have nothing but great reviews

N

Nadli

Awards
Awesome, are there any suggestions on the main question at hand? Osta vs. LGD and what cycle

N

Nadli

Awards
Can you offer any insight on an ostarine cycle, i have already purchased it. Was thinking either 25 mg ED for 6.4 weeks or 20mg ED for 8 weeks. This is how much i have, i can purchase more if need be. And what should a nolva or clomid mini pct look like. Should i stack osta with DAA or just take this with pct

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you offer any insight on an ostarine cycle, i have already purchased it. Was thinking either 25 mg ED for 6.4 weeks or 20mg ED for 8 weeks. This is how much i have, i can purchase more if need be. And what should a nolva or clomid mini pct look like. Should i stack osta with DAA or just take this with pct
Just do a normal PCT..if you want to have a period of very low testosterone AND no Osta when you come "off"