Mk677 experiences. Is it good for strength gains?

juicy123

Awards
Hey everyone, been reading up on Mk677 lately and there have been mixed reviews on how effective it is for muscle gains, but i have a question: How effective is it for strength gain? Advice would be appreciated, (preferably from people who have experience with this compound).
Stats:
weight: 83kg
Total: 570kg

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used it for training but I have used it to recover from ankle surgery, it helped alot, but the increase in appetite kicked my butt

juicy123

Awards
I haven't used it for training but I have used it to recover from ankle surgery, it helped alot, but the increase in appetite kicked my butt
What dose did you use for injury healing? I have had a shoulder injury for awhile and was hoping this would help.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
25mgs a day, I tore two ligaments and a tendon then they took the graft from the injured calf, I had surgery last September and I was able to run by the beginning of January, so it worked really well.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly don’t think you’ll see much if anything in terms of strength gains (at your age it won’t do more than your natural hormones).

I noticed a big impact on recovery though......(both from heavy training and general joint health point of view).

Appetite increase may make you eat more which would increase strength I guess....

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With mk677 I'd be cautious on the dosing..I wouldn't advise starting @ 25mgs out the gate. Start at 12.5 or half of however your product is dosed..It hits everyone different,(my experience) 12.5 mgs on cycle for me was too much couldn't handle it (the freakin tiredness).If you can handle it you can always up the dose...

juicy123

Awards
With mk677 I'd be cautious on the dosing..I wouldn't advise starting @ 25mgs out the gate. Start at 12.5 or half of however your product is dosed..It hits everyone different,(my experience) 12.5 mgs on cycle for me was too much couldn't handle it (the freakin tiredness).If you can handle it you can always up the dose...
Ill have 15mg caps, so 1 ed and i was going to run it for 6 months

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I struggle with my weight so I stopped using it completely

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
15mgs should be ok for a starting point...some people need dosing before bed (including myself) some can get away with daytime dosing...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of you who have run a cycle of MK677 in the past, what have you noticed in terms of joint-related symptoms? I read one article that stated that MK677 caused joint pain, and another said that it usually relieved it.

Also, does it actually tend to help with sleep? I usually have a hard time getting to sleep, so I wonder if it could actually help with that.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
For those of you who have run a cycle of MK677 in the past, what have you noticed in terms of joint-related symptoms? I read one article that stated that MK677 caused joint pain, and another said that it usually relieved it.

Also, does it actually tend to help with sleep? I usually have a hard time getting to sleep, so I wonder if it could actually help with that.
Mk677 actually made my joints worse.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone on here had decent muscle gains on mk? I'm running in pct, ive ran before but not near long enough. Curious if anyone has had any luck with this. Stand-alone or not

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me personally I would not say muscle gain but it did add it into my last pct (jan2018) what I did notice I didntloose any sides mk kept me full looking I just wasn't as hard as when on cycle.. I must mention I was on creatine /epi-plex as well...But the mk definitely did it's thing.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I have taken mk677 for over 2 Months now with a test booster my sleep has been Better and I have started to dream again which I haven't for years. My hair has become thicker. I have managed to do a slow recomp at 3000 kcal per day. I bought it because I have a lot of joint pain but unfortunately it has not helped me with that.

I really like mk677 and haven't had any issues with it at all! But it is pricey and will not give you some huge muscles gains. I will run it for a year maby longer and will soon stack it with some 11kt and is excited to see how theese 2 mild compounds will work together.

Mack19

Awards
I’ve been taking it off and on for two years now and found sleep is definitely better and muscles look fuller I love the stuff