Help, acne from tren

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Never have I experienced such horrible acne from anabolics, ive ran deca and ment before and they were no where near as bad tren. Currently taking salt baths and tanning to dry out my skin but idk what else to do. Been taking aromasin at 12.5 eod to see if its estrogen related. Do any of you guys have good remedies? Also the only place I have acne right now is my back, my face chest and shoulders are fine. Any help would be much appreciated.

Destroying

Awards
Never have I experienced such horrible acne from anabolics, ive ran deca and ment before and they were no where near as bad tren. Currently taking salt baths and tanning to dry out my skin but idk what else to do. Been taking aromasin at 12.5 eod to see if its estrogen related. Do any of you guys have good remedies? Also the only place I have acne right now is my back, my face chest and shoulders are fine. Any help would be much appreciated.
Benzyl Peroxide cream + antibiotic

Or
Accutane

With accutane you gotta watch
The liver values I’d get on it, I have scars from my Tren acne it does not look good 7 months later. The acne is gone but the scars...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Benzyl Peroxide cream + antibiotic

Or
Accutane

With accutane you gotta watch
The liver values I’d get on it, I have scars from my Tren acne it does not look good 7 months later. The acne is gone but the scars...
Try to avoid Accutane. I've herd some horror stories

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same thing happened to me with Tren.. haven’t been able to get rid of it years later and I’ve tried everything there is other than Accutane. Tanning helps the most, but real sun and not tanning beds.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d also try washing the area more often. Maybe twice a day if it’s bothering you that much.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren is such a strong compound and people don't realize how strong it actually is. Forget people saying deca is about the same cause its not. Tren has the ability to mess you up both physically and mentally and I suggest you to not go over 400, actually more like 300 on a first cycle. How far in to the cycle and how much are you running at? Also how much test? I'd strobgl suggest you to keep test lower or same as tren. 300/300 as an example.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id suggest trying in the future ditching the test (OMIGAWD) and running EQ 50:50 with tren. Before bed, drop some l-theanine and 5-htp.

If you still get significant sides doing that, you suck.

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
I haven't ran tren before, but have been fighting acne my whole life. so some tips, first shower twice a day, I recommend getting that neutrogena body SCRUB not the wash, I shower morning with regular dove soap and evenings with the neutrogena body scrub at night and use it on areas as needed. I don't recommend tanning beds right now, they will help the acne "go away" faster temporarily, but will make scarring more likely. Therefore get a shower scrubber loofa that has the handle so you can reach your back and just go over the area gently and scrub. Do this only once a day, more than once can make the acne more irritated which will make your life suck bro. If you can get your hands on some benzoyl peroxide or "retin-a" to use at night on the acne, then if you can get clindamycin to use during the day. If you can get an oral antibiotic if you are suffering from cystic acne, some you can get I recommend are solodyn, acticlate, or even something simple as amoxicillin. All will help. Change your bedsheets atleast twice a week. Can also get a warm wash cloth rag, and lay it over the big cysts and will help with redness, soreness, and swelling. Not a huge change, but a little change.

Try this out bro, if all this fails accutane, I've ran it several times and never had any bad side effects just dry skin thats it. Hope this helps, any other questions feel free to message me.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I also broke out horribly with my first tren run. Back, shoulders, chest....it sucks. Been taking accutane for 2 months and hardly seem to notice a difference. Taking plenty of TUDCA and NAC with the accutane to protect the liver.

I really want to run tren again, but not at the expense of having this level of breakouts.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Liver problems are a easy fix. But I've seen ppl say that the can't get a erection on it and when they do can't finish. I took it for 4 days and stopped. I got so dry my lips chapped till they turned orange and cracked and bleed, I looked like the fykin joker

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I also broke out horribly with my first tren run. Back, shoulders, chest....it sucks. Been taking accutane for 2 months and hardly seem to notice a difference. Taking plenty of TUDCA and NAC with the accutane to protect the liver.

I really want to run tren again, but not at the expense of having this level of breakouts.
when you start accutane it makes your acne worse, and will usually starts clearing it up the in last month of dosing(usually the 6 month mark), your doc should of told you this. It doesn’t guarantee that it wont come back , as mine came back but not the severity it once was

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's when people run test too hight or tren to high without using an ai properly. Some people are more prone to acne and might wanna go a bit higher on the ai or even better , lower the test and tren

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
when you start accutane it makes your acne worse, and will usually starts clearing it up the in last month of dosing(usually the 6 month mark), your doc should of told you this. It doesn’t guarantee that it wont come back , as mine came back but not the severity it once was
Nope, wasn't really told that to be honest. They did mention it'd get worse before it got better, and it did, but they said relief should come within 1-2 with continual dosing for up to 6.

Oh well, I'm stopping the accutane as it's effing with me too much anyway. Not worth the sides to keep running it for me.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Nope, wasn't really told that to be honest. They did mention it'd get worse before it got better, and it did, but they said relief should come within 1-2 with continual dosing for up to 6.

Oh well, I'm stopping the accutane as it's effing with me too much anyway. Not worth the sides to keep running it for me.
Yea dry skin was a bitch, literally had to put a cream on my arms everyday. Lips constantly looked chapped as hell. Worst of all this was during my senior year of hs. Didn’t see any results till the last month(6 month). If your at least half way through I would recommend putting up with it and finish. Your skin will stay clear for quite sometime after especially if you have face acne which was the only place I had acne

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Yea dry skin was a bitch, literally had to put a cream on my arms everyday. Lips constantly looked chapped as hell. Worst of all this was during my senior year of hs. Didn’t see any results till the last month(6 month). If your at least half way through I would recommend putting up with it and finish. Your skin will stay clear for quite sometime after especially if you have face acne which was the only place I had acne
My problem is I used to have a libido before accutane. After some research, apparently that's a side effect that isn't talked about as much, but there's a crapload of people out there who've had it happen and I believe I'm one of them. Can't be having sexual dysfunction for 6 months while having a girlfriend. I'm a month shy of half way through so I think I'm just going to stop. I hate the chapped lips for sure.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
My problem is I used to have a libido before accutane. After some research, apparently that's a side effect that isn't talked about as much, but there's a crapload of people out there who've had it happen and I believe I'm one of them. Can't be having sexual dysfunction for 6 months while having a girlfriend. I'm a month shy of half way through so I think I'm just going to stop. I hate the chapped lips for sure.
Damn, yea never had that issue with accutane. Well I would still talk with your dermatologist.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is my biggest reason for not following through with the Accutane course my doctor wanted to do. The libido issues and no really knows why or how to fix it, from what I read.. a few people still have issues after they stop from I saw.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
That is my biggest reason for not following through with the Accutane course my doctor wanted to do. The libido issues and no really knows why or how to fix it, from what I read.. a few people still have issues after they stop from I saw.
It’s a hit or miss man. I never had libido issues on it but then again I was 17.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s a hit or miss man. I never had libido issues on it but then again I was 17.
True, I wonder how much age has to do with it. It’d be nice if there was more known about what causes it either way. I can live with the amount of acne I have, it’s not awful, more of an annoyance than anything.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
True, I wonder how much age has to do with it. It’d be nice if there was more known about what causes it either way. I can live with the amount of acne I have, it’s not awful, more of an annoyance than anything.

A few things that can come into play with acne are dairy, protein powders and ganja, stopped smoking it a couple months back and have had virtually zero face acne. Obviously higher test and inconsistent blood levels can cause acne but I don’t think it’s tremendous. On another note for my work I have to wear a button up shirt but it’s pretty rough material, almost a half hour after putting it on I’ll notice my chest gets itchy and in the same spot acne will build up, started wearing under shirts and tank tops which have led to the acne clearing up... also taking a shower relatively soon to after your workout will help with body acne.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
A few things that can come into play with acne are dairy, protein powders and ganja, stopped smoking it a couple months back and have had virtually zero face acne. Obviously higher test and inconsistent blood levels can cause acne but I don’t think it’s tremendous. On another note for my work I have to wear a button up shirt but it’s pretty rough material, almost a half hour after putting it on I’ll notice my chest gets itchy and in the same spot acne will build up, started wearing under shirts and tank tops which have led to the acne clearing up... also taking a shower relatively soon to after your workout will help with body acne.
I stopped smoking weed for 2 months. That had no effect on acne. I always wear under shirts, and always take a shower right after my workout. Guess I'm simply part of the unlucky few.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Ive read people are left with digestive problems even after they stopped taking it, no thanks lol

Destroying

Awards
The doctor told me accutane can increase my risk of diabetes?!

Scrutiny

Awards
I've had blood work done pre, intra and post Accutane.

Used it when I was 17, had my total test plummet from 600ish to 350-400ng/dl since it's use and a myriad of Sexual issues.

Now I am on TRT thanks to Accutane and it's affect on my Test and endocrine system.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had blood work done pre, intra and post Accutane.

Used it when I was 17, had my total test plummet from 600ish to 350-400ng/dl since it's use and a myriad of Sexual issues.

Now I am on TRT thanks to Accutane and it's affect on my Test and endocrine system.
I’ve heard some mentions about it lowering test, but haven’t seen any studies insisting that it’s true yet. I’m actually hoping that I can find some because I also began to have issues with my test when using it, given that I had also began to experiment with ph/ds, but maybe the accutane negatively effected the recovery of the hpta

Scrutiny

Awards
I’ve heard some mentions about it lowering test, but haven’t seen any studies insisting that it’s true yet. I’m actually hoping that I can find some because I also began to have issues with my test when using it, given that I had also began to experiment with ph/ds, but maybe the accutane negatively effected the recovery of the hpta
I'm interesting to see any potential studies about it as well. I know how it had affected me and it'll be interesting to see if anything comes out of it in terms of studies, research etc.

It was very odd. After Accutane my LH was down, liver enzymes were raised which was expected though.

Interested to see how other people have reacted too.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Acne are caused by tren acting strongly on the androgen receptor in the sebaceous gland. The gland in turn makes a lot more sebum (oil) which with the help of bacteria turns into acne.

So the problem is to much oil and bacteria. Forget all the topical lotions and what not. This are aas acne and pus*y stuff like that wont do chit.

Accutane would help, but not as quickly as you would like. Before it would start helping your cycle would be over. Other thing is high dose b5 (5g ed), this also reduces the amount of sebum, but again it wont start working asap. Then there are oral and topical antibiotics that in high enough concentrations can help faster then isotretionin and b5, so as a quick fix this is the only thing I would try. Also, get off of tren asap if you can't live with this problem ;)

Oh, and there is no need to take a large amount of isotretionin (accutane) to clear the acne 10mg ed is enough, but it wont start working asap, so you need to start taking it a month before th cycle.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Acne are caused by tren acting strongly on the androgen receptor in the sebaceous gland. The gland in turn makes a lot more sebum (oil) which with the help of bacteria turns into acne.

So the problem is to much oil and bacteria. Forget all the topical lotions and what not. This are aas acne and pus*y stuff like that wont do chit.

Accutane would help, but not as quickly as you would like. Before it would start helping your cycle would be over. Other thing is high dose b5 (5g ed), this also reduces the amount of sebum, but again it wont start working asap. Then there are oral and topical antibiotics that in high enough concentrations can help faster then isotretionin and b5, so as a quick fix this is the only thing I would try. Also, get off of tren asap if you can't live with this problem ;)

Oh, and there is no need to take a large amount of isotretionin (accutane) to clear the acne 10mg ed is enough, but it wont start working asap, so you need to start taking it a month before th cycle.
Hello my friend just wanted to do an update on my acne progress, ive been taking high dose VITAMIN A since ive been reading that it is equivalent to taking accutane since apparently accutane is a synthetic form of vitamin A. My back is no where near spotless but i must say my acne has gone down TREMENDOUSLY. ive only been on the vitamin A for 5 days and im taking around 100,000 ius per day. Currently no bad side effects except i do have to use the bathroom a bit more often. i cant wait to see how my back will look like in 4 weeks!!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello my friend just wanted to do an update on my acne progress, ive been taking high dose VITAMIN A since ive been reading that it is equivalent to taking accutane since apparently accutane is a synthetic form of vitamin A. My back is no where near spotless but i must say my acne has gone down TREMENDOUSLY. ive only been on the vitamin A for 5 days and im taking around 100,000 ius per day. Currently no bad side effects except i do have to use the bathroom a bit more often. i cant wait to see how my back will look like in 4 weeks!!
Great, glad to hear it's working. Are you off cycle now?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you taking anything else? A quick read says that you should increase other specific vitamins when doing this.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not take a high dosage of vitamin A because you can actually overdose it and it can be quite dangerous. If it's doctor prescribed don't take more than recommended. I don't know how Injections work but taking it on the skin is harmless and digesting it can be life threatening so I'm very very serious when I say be careful

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking anything else? A quick read says that you should increase other specific vitamins when doing this.
Yes I’m also taking zinc and megadosing b5 but I didnt notice any change until i added the vitamin A

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Do not take a high dosage of vitamin A because you can actually overdose it and it can be quite dangerous. If it's doctor prescribed don't take more than recommended. I don't know how Injections work but taking it on the skin is harmless and digesting it can be life threatening so I'm very very serious when I say be careful
Thank you I’m well aware, many dermatologists actually recommend taking high dose vitamin A, you just have to be mindful if any side effects arise. For example im taking 100,000ius and I feel fine, I read on another forum and some guy got very sick from that dosage, he had trouble seeing, headaches and a few other stuff.
http://dremilykane.com/2004/08/31/treatments-for-adult-acne/
Here is the article by a dermatologist, she recommends doing this protocol for only 3
Months and then taking a break.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you I’m well aware, many dermatologists actually recommend taking high dose vitamin A, you just have to be mindful if any side effects arise. For example im taking 100,000ius and I feel fine, I read on another forum and some guy got very sick from that dosage, he had trouble seeing, headaches and a few other stuff.
http://dremilykane.com/2004/08/31/treatments-for-adult-acne/
Here is the article by a dermatologist, she recommends doing this protocol for only 3
Months and then taking a break.
As long as you know what you're doing.. I don't know the maximal amount myself neither do I know how much I eat myself. I still suggest you to not self medicate and ask some doctor how much is fine.. You can overdose but also slowly take too much over time and I don't know if symptoms are always noticible..

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No man im actually on test tren and dbol and it is still going down
Interesting. Im taking 20mg isotretionin and it's clearing me up nicely. Tbh I would have thought 10 to 20mg iso would have been a healthier option then so much vit A? Isotretionin at doctors prescribed dosages is quite awful, but at small dosages 10 - 20 it's really not bad. But you probably wanted results asap right? :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff on the vit a . I actually have some accutane that I was about to start but gunna go grab some vit a and see if that helps . Test alone destroys my back unfortunately

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
As long as you know what you're doing.. I don't know the maximal amount myself neither do I know how much I eat myself. I still suggest you to not self medicate and ask some doctor how much is fine.. You can overdose but also slowly take too much over time and I don't know if symptoms are always noticible..
Thats why that dermatologist suggested to take a break after the three month mark, also many people on forums have used a high dosage like that for an entire year! I would never use it for that long but its something to think about if youre worried about overdosing. As soon as my acne gets better ill slowly decrease the dose.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Im taking 20mg isotretionin and it's clearing me up nicely. Tbh I would have thought 10 to 20mg iso would have been a healthier option then so much vit A? Isotretionin at doctors prescribed dosages is quite awful, but at small dosages 10 - 20 it's really not bad. But you probably wanted results asap right? :)
I was watching a youtube video of a girl who had tremendous results from only using 10,000ius a day, but the dosage recommended for cystic acne by many dermatologists was in the 100,000-150,000 iu range, so I decided to start at 100,000iu, words cant explain how thankful I am for this, this back acne was pretty gross and for the past year avoided going to the beach or pool parties, even when i went to music festivals i couldnt enjoy them to the fullest with the constant thought of my back looking gross, things are much better now :)

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure accutane is not just a synthetic vitamin a there man.. can cause extreme birth defects.. they make you read a big like 20 page pamphlet before signing a waiver and running monthly blood work.. if I remember right I think vitamin a was a few steps before the derm resorted to accutane.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure accutane is not just a synthetic vitamin a there man.. can cause extreme birth defects.. they make you read a big like 20 page pamphlet before signing a waiver and running monthly blood work.. if I remember right I think vitamin a was a few steps before the derm resorted to accutane.
Ok its not JUST synthetic vitamin a, it’s a retinoid and it is structurally similar to vitamin A, but my point is they work in similar ways and vitamin A could be just as effective when taking fairly large doses, ive only been on it for 5 days and i dont have any more cysts, just a few white heads.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Ok its not JUST synthetic vitamin a, it’s a retinoid and it is structurally similar to vitamin A, but my point is they work in similar ways and vitamin A could be just as effective when taking fairly large doses, ive only been on it for 5 days and i dont have any more cysts, just a few white heads.
What brand you buy?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was watching a youtube video of a girl who had tremendous results from only using 10,000ius a day, but the dosage recommended for cystic acne by many dermatologists was in the 100,000-150,000 iu range, so I decided to start at 100,000iu, words cant explain how thankful I am for this, this back acne was pretty gross and for the past year avoided going to the beach or pool parties, even when i went to music festivals i couldnt enjoy them to the fullest with the constant thought of my back looking gross, things are much better now :)
Wow only 5 days! Damn accutane at high doses to my knowledge doesn't work no where that fast...

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, this is a never ending thread but I just have to share this info with you guys. Im starting to think that what I have ok my back is not acne vulgaris but folliculitis. It is very common for dermatologists to misdiagnose folliculitis. They look very similar but require different treatments. It is possible to have both at the same time. Folliculitis is inflammation of the hair follicle which CAN cause small puss filled bumps and then cause acne. The reason I think what I have is folliculitis is because megadosing vitamins got rid of my white heads but only got rid of my red inflammed bumps temporarily. I an currently on low dose accutane 20mg ed and my shoulders and face are soo smooth and clear. I never had acne on there only blemishes but the accutane definitely polished it up. However like i said STILL no change on my back, my inflammed bumps are still there. The approach i will now use is applying an anti fungal cream to treat the folliculitis. Will report back brahs

Country

Awards
Sounds funny goto a pool store or Wal-Mart buy chlorine put some in a hot salt bath helps great.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Sounds funny goto a pool store or Wal-Mart buy chlorine put some in a hot salt bath helps great.
No I agree, everytime i go into a pool my back clears up tremendously, how much should I use for baths? Also does it need to be accompanied with salt?