Medfit Kong SARM's stack.

HenchGinge

Awards
Has anyone used this SARM's stack or have any opinions on it, also is it dosed as 1 tablet per day, or higher? If higher it's bloody expensive as it's £85 for 30 tabs.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a scam...Would not touch it...Look at their prohormones 5 different in one ser. And they a methylated

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dont do it. It says 5 sarms but gw and mk 677 arent sarms. And it looks like 1 pill a day. Each one contains 25mg osta 10mg lgd and 6mg rad 140. That would be the daily dose for each of those. Still i wouldnt do it cause its gonna be underdosed. Id bet just about anything it doesnt have all that in each cap. And the problem with stacks like that is your stuck with that dose and if you react poorly to one of them you dont know which one it is.

HenchGinge

Awards
I've previously used Neandrathal II which is another SARM stack and had great results, cut a load of fat and gained around 3kg of muscle.
It has similar componants to Kong except for MK677 and RAD140 so I should be ok combining them; just need some feedback from people that have cycled it and if Medfit are a legit supplier.

Ezmcc10

Ezmcc10

Awards
This company was actually on cnn news for being a good company. But to be honest all those together doesn’t stack well. Better of getting lgd and adding a test base like tri andro from alchemy labs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Supplements 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 27