BEST SUPP FOR TENDON AND JOINT PAINS...

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANYONE HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON SUPPLIMENTS, PEPTIDES, COMPOUNDS, ETC.... FOR TREATING TENDON AND JOINT PAINS....

I GET REALLY BAD FLARE UPS IN MY RIGHT ELOW (GOLFERS ELBOW) AND RIGHT SHOULDER, IT CAN REALLY KILL A GOOD WORKOUT AND MAKE IT HARD TO PUT IN A HEAVY WORKOUT...

MY RIGHT ARM HAS TO STAY STRAIGHT WHEN I SLEEP BECASUE IF ITS BENT IT WILL EVENTUALLY BEGIN HURTING AND WAKE ME WHILE SLEEPING :(

IM CURRENTLY TAKING 15 GRAMS OF FISH OIL AND I WEAR WRIST WRAPS FOR MORE SUPPORT...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into bpc 157 or tb500. I created a thread a while back about the tb500.
Bpc157 is better for localized spot healing.

Newth

Awards
I swear by glucosamine, chondroitin and msm.
It was a sup I couldn't train without on bulking/strength periods, and now use for arthritis.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca my brother
Even low dose is therapeutic.
Tb500/bpc157
Is like a miracle.
But I've stopped recommending it for real injuries.
My shoulder was hurt and that combo made feel healthier than I was.
Bpc157/tb500 should be used with adaquet rest.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANYONE HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON SUPPLIMENTS, PEPTIDES, COMPOUNDS, ETC.... FOR TREATING TENDON AND JOINT PAINS....

I GET REALLY BAD FLARE UPS IN MY RIGHT ELOW (GOLFERS ELBOW) AND RIGHT SHOULDER, IT CAN REALLY KILL A GOOD WORKOUT AND MAKE IT HARD TO PUT IN A HEAVY WORKOUT...

MY RIGHT ARM HAS TO STAY STRAIGHT WHEN I SLEEP BECASUE IF ITS BENT IT WILL EVENTUALLY BEGIN HURTING AND WAKE ME WHILE SLEEPING :(

IM CURRENTLY TAKING 15 GRAMS OF FISH OIL AND I WEAR WRIST WRAPS FOR MORE SUPPORT...
Also my wife had that and surgery fixed it

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also my wife had that and surgery fixed it
In her hands
She slept with her hands in weird positions and they hurt her all day
They cut into her palms and fixed it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sns joint support XT. It’s shown effective in as little as 3 days and can be found under $14 for a month supply. Far and away the best deal around right now

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Hawaiian Astaxanthin made a dramatic difference in my elbow in less than 3 days. Label started one capsule (12mg) per day. I triple dosed! Costco has the best price and amazing return policy. Give it a go!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BPC 157 and Antaeus Labs Achilles both work very well.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you send me a link to your tb500 thread
MA Research has both BPC 157 and TB500 that is legit for your research, and I've used Godstrength discount code.....works perfect.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FLEXATRIL

Actually works, especially at loading dose.

That's double dose, but saw major improvements.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards

Vit D-3 [surprised I'm the only one recomending]

Flaxatril

TB-500 & BPC157
Be aware that these peptides need to be injected at the very site of the injury. I had to bury a 5/8 slin pin under my knee cap in order to get TB and BPC close enough to ACL for any real healing

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
I second the BPC-157 recommendation for injury repair. Not so much for minor aches or soreness (for that it's expensive overkill). For that I'd recommend turmeric/Curcumin (specifically the Meriva extract), and Cissus Quadrangularis in gram quantities.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cissus has always worked well for me! It promotes collagen production, facilitating the repair of connective tissue (made of collagen).

Cissus has helped keep my tendons happy for years. I suffered in both elbows, right shoulder and left knee...since making cissus part of my daily regimen I haven't had a flare up in years.

Glucosamine ? I can't think of any mechanism for glucosamine helping with tendon issues.

chondroitin could be beneficial if the issues revolve around cartilage

MSM - never seen anything substantial for benefits beyond osteoarthritis

Brenwad

Awards
High dose of msm, like 20grams per day, plus 25mg ostarine.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cissus has always worked well for me! It promotes collagen production, facilitating the repair of connective tissue (made of collagen).

Cissus has helped keep my tendons happy for years. I suffered in both elbows, right shoulder and left knee...since making cissus part of my daily regimen I haven't had a flare up in years.

Glucosamine ? I can't think of any mechanism for glucosamine helping with tendon issues.

chondroitin could be beneficial if the issues revolve around cartilage

MSM - never seen anything substantial for benefits beyond osteoarthritis
which cissus brand, pm pls

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
James, pick up bulk powder from eBay & cap it with a Cap 'em Quik for the best deal per capsule. If you can stomach the powder gulped down with water then you can skip the encapsulation process and save even more money. I tried both caps (USP Labs, Primaforce, SD Pharmaceuticals) and bulk powders, and there was no real difference. Just make sure what you buy is a 20:1 extract, preferably standardized for ketosteroids (the higher the better).

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
James, pick up bulk powder from eBay & cap it with a Cap 'em Quik for the best deal per capsule. If you can stomach the powder gulped down with water then you can skip the encapsulation process and save even more money. I tried both caps (USP Labs, Primaforce, SD Pharmaceuticals) and bulk powders, and there was no real difference. Just make sure what you buy is a 20:1 extract, preferably standardized for ketosteroids (the higher the better).
I have bursitis in my right shoulder, had it cleaned out and still pain is there, would cissus stop the pain?

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Try apple cider vinegar for bursitis, a lot of people swear by it. Make sure you have the organic version (Bragg's or similar), and don't go for the filtered, clear kind.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Meriva curcumin has helped my tendinitis a ton. I have golfers and tennis, and I don’t even play tennis.