Oral Tren Compounds

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Oral Tren Compounds Chart

Hey since their are always a question about oral Tren and if the compound is new or Trenavar or true 1 step Tren I made list and will update it so you guys can just search oral Tren chart and check it. Please feel free to comment on the compounds effectiveness and rout of conversion ect. I will update it.EDIT so I forgot to mention not all of these oral "Tren" compounds convert to Trenbolone but they are called oral Tren that is why they are listed

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione Trenavar= Trendion = PH 1 step conversion to Trenbolone

Estra-4, 9, 11-triene-3, 17-diene, Tren V=Tren Xtreme = PH 1 step, low conversion to Dienolone

Estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one Trenazone = Tren 250 = PH ? step to Dienolone

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione: TrenaVol = Dienedrone = PH conversion to Diendion

19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione X-Tren = I think it's a PH conversion to Diendion ???

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one Trendiol = Max-LMG = PH to it's own version of 19-nor

17beta-Hydroxy-17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one Methyl-Trienalone = Metribolone = MT = MTren = The SUPER TOXIC version of methylated Trenbolone no conversion

17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one Liquid Tren = Methyl-Dienolone = Methyl-D = similar to methyl-trienalone but more resembling a weak version of methyl-decadurabolen

7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione MENT I just included MENT because it so closely resembles some of these compounds

C

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Are those different forms of tren? Or prohormones?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Hey since their are always a question about oral Tren and if the compound is new or Trenavar or true 1 step Tren I made list and will update it so you guys can just search oral Tren chart and check it. Please feel free to comment on the compounds effectiveness and rout of conversion ect. I will update it.

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione Trenavar I think Trenava is 2 step conversion to become Trenbolone

Estra-4, 9, 11-triene-3, 17-diene, Tren V

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione: TrenaVol

Estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one (Dienolone) Trenazone

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one Trendiol From what I read this is ethylated 1 step to Trenbolone

19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione X-Tren This is the only 1 I know that is straight up Trenbolone that needs DHB to allow most absorbtion

17beta-Hydroxy-17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one Methyl-Trienalone The SUPER TOXIC version of methylated Trenbolone no conversion

7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione MENT I just included MENT because it so closely resembles some of these compounds
This is very confusing. How can 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione be trenbolone? Wouldn't all of these:

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
Estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione

Be dienedione or precursors to dienolone?

Also, would 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol fall into this category? Some people say it's the target hormone of Max LMG.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
This is very confusing. How can 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione be trenbolone? Wouldn't all of these:

Be dienedione or precursors to dienolone?

Also, would 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol fall into this category? Some people say it's the target hormone of Max LMG.
I'm just confused by your post. can you clean it up to understand?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm just confused by your post. can you clean it up to understand?
What I'm saying is all these below are "diene" not "triene" which I thought made them related to dienolone?

So I was wondering how the last one (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) can be trenbolone and not dienolone?

Also, I believe 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one is Max LMG, correct? So I was wondering if 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol (which many say is the hormone that Max LMG converts to), would be related in this category? Although I can't seem to find anything on that compound.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am also curious about this, I have on hand Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione. Wich one of these compunds is more potent and has the best rate of bioavailability?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
What I'm saying is all these below are "diene" not "triene" which I thought made them related to dienolone?

So I was wondering how the last one (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) can be trenbolone and not dienolone?

Also, I believe 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one is Max LMG, correct? So I was wondering if 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol (which many say is the hormone that Max LMG converts to), would be related in this category? Although I can't seem to find anything on that compound.
Check my EDIT at top of post. I also was hoping that everyone would write in and have the end result being a master list of what the actual compound does and all the names it is marketed by. So I know you are right on the first 2 which I have started calling Trendion,
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. is Max LMG but is also sold under "Tren" type names so I included it and also because max lmg is sort of a unresearched drug that resembles the actions of both Tren and Deca and does convert to a 19-nor. I will post a bit more info later. As for
(19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) you may be correct please paste a small clip from your research

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Check my EDIT at top of post. I also was hoping that everyone would write in and have the end result being a master list of what the actual compound does and all the names it is marketed by. So I know you are right on the first 2 which I have started calling Trendion,
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. is Max LMG but is also sold under "Tren" type names so I included it and also because max lmg is sort of a unresearched drug that resembles the actions of both Tren and Deca and does convert to a 19-nor. I will post a bit more info later. As for
(19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) you may be correct please paste a small clip from your research
Well prohormonedb isn't always correct, but it says that 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione is the same as estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, which is dienolone. It's confusing because everyone calls both the trenbolone and dienolone prohormones tren, but I usually just think of the trenbolone steroids and precursors as tren.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Well prohormonedb isn't always correct, but it says that 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione is the same as estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, which is dienolone. It's confusing because everyone calls both the trenbolone and dienolone prohormones tren, but I usually just think of the trenbolone steroids and precursors as tren.
You are dead on as far as all the cross labeling and misleading compound names. That is why I started this in hopes that all the so called Tren compounds are labeled what they truly are. And that me or other people can update this thread when a new "Tren" hits the market. I see a new way of writing a compound every few months and since not everyone is a chemical engineer it causes a lot of confusion to many ppl and lots of newer guys think that they are PH to Tren when sometimes it's not doesn't even convert to something similar to a 19-nor let alone true Trenbolone. I'll double check 19-Norandrosta, I might have gotten it mixed up with another "Tren" but pre 2012 there was a true Tren oral and it just had an extra molecule strand to differ it from Trenbolone.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
You may be better suited to clear up all this oral Tren crap. If you don't mind I'll try to dig out all the diff compound names and you can tell me what they convert to. I have checked the ProhormoneDB but found a few that were wrong. I'm just trying to clear up the 50 so oral Tren crap that confuses many especially new guys

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You may be better suited to clear up all this oral Tren crap. If you don't mind I'll try to dig out all the diff compound names and you can tell me what they convert to. I have checked the ProhormoneDB but found a few that were wrong. I'm just trying to clear up the 50 so oral Tren crap that confuses many especially new guys
I'm no expert by any means. And I often find some contradicting stuff on the internet which sets me back again. If I can get all the different compounds labeled "tren" I could probably do some research to see which is what.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have 17beta-Hydroxy-17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one Methyl-Trienalone The SUPER TOXIC version of methylated Trenbolone no conversion, and will be running it in May. I'll let you know how it goes

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 17beta-Hydroxy-17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one Methyl-Trienalone The SUPER TOXIC version of methylated Trenbolone no conversion, and will be running it in May. I'll let you know how it goes
So is that What s called Mtren.?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I'm no expert by any means. And I often find some contradicting stuff on the internet which sets me back again. If I can get all the different compounds labeled "tren" I could probably do some research to see which is what.
Well I appreciate your help i'll do my best to seek out all the crazy stuff labeled Tren. It's ridiculous how many diff things are called Tren, some things that are good stand alone compounds get labeled Tren for sales.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So how would these two compare?

19 norandrosta Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

vs

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

i am glad i found this thread as I have had some confusion as well
Pretty sure he's not gonna answer you

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So is that What s called Mtren.?
Yes. That is Mtren. Also called methyl tren or oral tren as Cowboy said... Same thing.

It's just about the strongest steroid ever. 1mg is a lot.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. That is Mtren. Also called methyl tren or oral tren as Cowboy said... Same thing.

It's just about the strongest steroid ever. 1mg is a lot.
I've got the injectable version. My partner is on it now. But he reports superdrol being stronger.

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cowboy..you and i have legit oral tren which is dosed at 250mcgs per tab...none of that crap listed is oral tren.
1mg a day of true oral tren is really really bad for you...and im a guy who ran anadrol for 4 months straight. 750mcgs split up over the day is as high as i would go...and im kind of a big dude. Cowboy is probably good to go at 500mcgs a day. I ran 750mcgs a day for 4 weeks and had great results. I stopped because it got to the point where i could barely pee. Im saving my other 4 weeks worth for summer. 15 years ago i tried kilosports trenadrol, a prohormone that converted, had good results...but was in no way any match for true oral tren.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1mg a day of true oral tren is really really bad for you...and im a guy who ran anadrol for 4 months straight. 750mcgs split up over the day is as high as i would go...and im kind of a big dude. Cowboy is probably good to go at 500mcgs a day. I ran 750mcgs a day for 4 weeks and had great results. I stopped because it got to the point where i could barely pee. Im saving my other 4 weeks worth for summer. 15 years ago i tried kilosports trenadrol, a prohormone that converted, had good results...but was in no way any match for true oral tren.
I'm gonna run the first week at 250mcg and then bump it to 500mcg for the last 3 weeks.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was calling BS at first but I found out that its for sure. I fcked with that dude now currently fcking with his connection

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also fritz did lots of drugs. Lots and lots of opiates and benzos. He abused lots of stuff and walked around close to 300lbs.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just dont want to make it seem like peptides and orals killed him.
Probably didn't help.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was calling BS at first but I found out that its for sure. I fcked with that dude now currently fcking with his connection
Be careful boys take care of yourself your health is more important than them gains... G shyt

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, as long as it wasn't PEDs that killed him..... Let's all take a mg of methyl tren and flip a truck.

Reactions: Nac

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how would these two compare?

19 norandrosta Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

vs

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

i am glad i found this thread as I have had some confusion as well
They're the same thing written two different ways

H

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi I have find 2 bottles of this in my stock I know it should be ph to diendione and I never heard nothing about brand I know I buy it couple years ago ) in boundle with m1t )))
IMG_0966.JPG

H

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s brand is ironpit sorry dunno why I can’t upload pics anymore (

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What have you found wrong ProhormoneDB ? Very curious because it is a pretty good resource even though it's owned and run by that absolute cancer to the prohormone and steroid community that owns about 80 websites with different steroids in the name that lead back to their fake steroid selling site. A company or 2 has tried suing them over that , but don't think they won. Really , I think the guy that runs that company and anyone that helps him should all hung in a live PPV event . Lol
I think the guy that started this thread died so I wouldn't expect a answer