Blood Test and AI Questions

ShreddedAF

Awards
Blood Test and AI Questions (Cycle Log / Test E 500 Dbol)

Hey guys I want to start a cycle and I have been researching for quite sometime, but I still have some questions after I did the recommended pre cycle bloods.

Weight: 170lbs
Height: 6ft
Bodyfat: 10.3%
Lifting: 3-4 years

Diet: 3700 Calories per day (45C/30P/25F)
5 meals (rice, eggs, chicken, steak, milk, bananas, gainer shakes)

Potential Cycle: 12wks test e 500 ew, 4wk dbol 40 ed, 12.5mg aromasin eod, n2guard, post cycle Nolva/Clomid starting 2 weeks after last pin.

Test: 873
LH: 5.1
FSH: 2.8
Estradiol: 49 [high]
Blood Urea Nitrogen: 23 [high] [dehydrated?]

My question is will I be fine with 12.5 aromasin eod with the E2 levels being 49? That seems outrageous to me. I've never had any issues with gyno, but I don't want to have them because of the E2. I read that estrogen levels are needed for muscle synthesis on cycle so I doubt the cycle would have issues putting on muscle with my test and e2 levels, but I don't know if I should run 12.5mg per day instead of eod to help protect.

Thanks in advance!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was that the Sensitive Estradiol test?

ShreddedAF

Awards
Unfortunately not. I was unaware at the time that my test didn't cover that.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d still start at 12.5mg eod. You might need more during the first 4 weeks because of the dbol, but I’d still start at 12.5mg eod. Are you sure you’re 10% bf? You seem to aromatize a bit more than I’d expect for someone that bodyfat.

ShreddedAF

Awards
Yes I im sure im at 10%. Highest I get if im sedentary for like a year with no working out and a **** diet is about 14%. My metabolism is quite insane, which is weird with the estradiol. I assume that because my natural test is so high, that my estradiol follows suit due to a certain percent being aromatized?

eddiegee13

Awards
I once got the same reading from a regular e2 test then 25 from a e2 sensitive test. It really makes a big difference.

ShreddedAF

Awards
For me it seems very weird because I have never carried much bf. I have a 6 pack and obliques that you can see at all times. Ive never had sensative nipples or anything.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please share your calories and macros plus TDEE.

ShreddedAF

Awards
Calories are in OP with Macros. 3700 calories a day with a ratio of 45%(416g) carbs, 30%(277g) protein, 25%(100g) fats. These are split over about 5-6 meals per day. TDEE is about 3200 calories.

ShreddedAF

Awards
First pin today. Pinned my delt. Went easy with a bit of pain through out the day, but its almost gone now. Took my dbol before hitting arms today at the gym and the pump was really good. It's only day one and I am very excited for the coming weeks! Hit my 3700 calories just now!

ShreddedAF

Awards
2nd day has been a good day! I feel today I gained some water weight because I was up 3 lbs this morning on the scale to 168 from 165, but I will continue to watch and see. Delt was pretty sore from the pin yesterday, but nothing I couldn't deal with. I dropped my dbol dosage to 25mg from the 40 because I noticed nipple sensation after the dbol had taken its affect. Haven't had the issue today. Trained chest and back and I noticed I was able to move a bit more weight for a few more reps than usual.

ShreddedAF

Awards
Day 7 in the books. Sitting at 177 from 165. Abs still in sight. Strength is ramping up. No further side effects so far. Week two starts tomorrow!

ShreddedAF

Awards
Day 8. Nipples started becoming sensitive again, and I think it was due to the dbol again. That was even after dropping the dosage. Took another 12.5mg of aromasin to help push estro levels down again. Feeling better this morning. Thinking to drop the dbol all together since the dosage has already been squashed to almost nothing anyways and the test should be ramping in the system the next week or so. I expect to lose some of the water weight.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUN and Creatinine are almost always a little high for athletes with high protein intake. GFR and Creatinine Clearance are more significant regarding kidney function/strain. Which affects literally no bodybuilders that don’t already have a kidney condition.

If you run compounds that aromatize heavily, Letro tends to conquer the sides more efficiently. Other AI’s, for me personally, are a waste since I tend to aromatize more than the average male.

ShreddedAF

Awards
BUN and Creatinine are almost always a little high for athletes with high protein intake. GFR and Creatinine Clearance are more significant regarding kidney function/strain. Which affects literally no bodybuilders that don’t already have a kidney condition.

If you run compounds that aromatize heavily, Letro tends to conquer the sides more efficiently. Other AI’s, for me personally, are a waste since I tend to aromatize more than the average male.
Thanks, I unfortunately only had aromasin on hand and thought it would do the job and so far it has done very well, but from what I've read dbol can be nasty for some and not for others. The most important thing I've learned is that I should listen to my body and be proactive instead of reactive, thus why I have dropped the dosage of dbol and taken preventative measures with the AI when I felt I needed to. I could be wrong though so if anyone feels differently I'm always open to learn more. :)