Vector by Black Lion Research

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
So, I've been looking for something to add to my summer stack and I came across this product advertised on this forum.

Anyone have any experience with it? The claims are pretty substance for an all natural product. Almost unbelievable.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its only been out for a couple weeks now so you wont find many results more than that long (aka people just making assumptions ha)... Stick with the tried, true, proven goodies until theres more info to back that price tag: SNS Xgels, Myokem Magnitropin, CEL Epiplex, etc.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Well apparently their follidrone is comparable to halotestin so...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah lots of good words and hype but until it’s been proven across a wider audience it’s hard to know......

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
Yeah lots of good words and hype but until it’s been proven across a wider audience it’s hard to know......
I actually have another post concerning myostatin inhibitors and guys are saying good things about follidrone.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I actually have another post concerning myostatin inhibitors and guys are saying good things about follidrone.
Follidrone 2.0 is much more than the original. My best advice is to buy two bottles, run them for two months and then decide for yourself. If you don’t like it, never buy it again. I’m pretty confident you’ll be a repeat customer.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't speak for everyone, but I've been taking Vector for 3 weeks with Follidrone 2,
and have had very good pumps, strength, increased appetite, and feel great.
It's too early to know all the benefits, but both seem like really good supplements.
The only sure way to know if it works for you is try it.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak for everyone, but I've been taking Vector for 3 weeks with Follidrone 2,
and have had very good pumps, strength, increased appetite, and feel great.
It's too early to know all the benefits, but both seem like really good supplements.
The only sure way to know if it works for you is try it.
I have Vector on the way...have you ever taken FD 2.0 before Vector? I’ve been taking FD 2.0 for years so have a pretty good handle on what it does, but am very curious to see how adding Vector changes the game.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have Vector on the way...have you ever taken FD 2.0 before Vector? I’ve been taking FD 2.0 for years so have a pretty good handle on what it does, but am very curious to see how adding Vector changes the game.
I had been taking FD2 for about a month, and had great workouts and leaning out, but Vector stacked with FD2 seems to have increased hunger, strength, and even better pumps.
Before workouts I take both with waxy maize and creatine. The other doses I take with meals.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have also taken SNS Xgels, and that's another good natural anabolic.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eribotrya Japonica extract 1000mg
Viscum Album Extract 1000mg
Rehmanniae R Extract 1000mg

Black Lion Research threads have more information on specifics, and how it works.
They tested for months before release....I had not heard of any of the ingredients, but after trying it for 3 weeks it's been a great supplement for me, and I know it takes much longer to see the full benefits, but I've taken many supplements over the years and I only recommend what has worked for me.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering so many people trust OL, which released they'd be using Korean Mistletoe themselves you can assume the product will be ok.

I'm on week 2 I think? I've had really good, strong workouts.
Unlike many others, I'm not stacking it with anything else. My diet is always the same, so I'll be able to notice any major differences.

I'm not bulking, however all my lifts this week were up.

By week 3-5 I'll be able to really know how much more I'm pushing.
I definitely feel leaner.

So far so good

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Been on Vector for three weeks. Claims are 100percent correct. This blows away anything natural and any lighter unnatural solutions...with little to no side effects. It smokes ARA entirely on so many levels and this only after three weeks.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Its only been out for a couple weeks now so you wont find many results more than that long (aka people just making assumptions ha)... Stick with the tried, true, proven goodies until theres more info to back that price tag: SNS Xgels, Myokem Magnitropin, CEL Epiplex, etc.
Lol....

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Will SNS hopefully let you try Vector?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on Vector for three weeks. Claims are 100percent correct. This blows away anything natural and any lighter unnatural solutions...with little to no side effects. It smokes ARA entirely on so many levels and this only after three weeks.
What kinds of results have you noticed?

DennisC1986

Awards
So something that I've been wondering, and this relates not just to this product but to all these natural anabolics. I understand why people choose to run them during pct and after (need a little something "extra" after coming off) but when it comes to these benefits (whether it's inhibiting myostatin with epi or the benefits you get from Ara) wouldn't they just work that much better and synergistically while you were on cycle? Is it just a cost thing?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Part of the answer might not be the answer you are looking for and it's clearly an over simplification and a boldly reaching speculation.

When running a cycle of Anavar for example, one may not see any benefit to natural anabolics that have been on the market. They've been tested over time and don't hold a candle to the effects of that cycle and as such seen as a waste of financial resources better placed in one's PCT and recovery.

Vector might change the way things look moving forward.
This just may be that Holy Grail, or well on it's way to proving there is one.
If so, how great would it be to not need the Anavar at all?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What kinds of results have you noticed?
All day pump and incredible pump at the gym
Very thirsty - water intake has increased greatly
Need to eat every couple of hours or you go hypo
- I am prone to being fat (used to weigh 400lbs), but although calorie intake is 25-50% higher, I am getting leaner and stronger at the same time. Unreal and extremely exiting for this 50 year old man.
Ran Osta a few times, 1/4/epi andro a couple of times, S4 GW. Used all the natural choices over the years (like ARA many times, Folidrone etc.. etc..)
Vector is better than anything I have ever ran.
General feeling of well being (I started to reduce an anti-depressant by 25% a week ago and will reduce again in 3 weeks if this keeps up).
Agression at the gym
Sleep was affected but is not better than it was prior to starting Vector (allot of guys have been reporting sleep is affected - I think their is tolerance that needs to build up)
It is truly a bulker - if you do not eat more - you will be hypo and feel like crap.
I think it would be great for cutting / recomp, but at a reduced dose (calorie dependent)
I cannot state enough that my calories are up substantially and I am getting leaner and bigger and stronger by the day.
Note that i have been running Folidrone for at least 2 years straight and added Vector which I plan to run as a staple - but at a reduced dose when I am not bulking.
PM me for details. I don't work for BLR lol...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Well apparently their follidrone is comparable to halotestin so...
If Follidrone is comparable to halotestin, and Vector is stronger than Follidrone.... then that means.....

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
- I am prone to being fat (used to weigh 400lbs), but although calorie intake is 25-50% higher, I am getting leaner and stronger at the same time. Unreal and extremely exiting for this 50 year old man.
Ran Osta a few times, 1/4/epi andro a couple of times, S4 GW. Used all the natural choices over the years (like ARA many times, Folidrone etc.. etc..)
General feeling of well being (I started to reduce an anti-depressant by 25% a week ago and will reduce again in 3 weeks if this keeps up).
Agression at the gym
Sleep was affected but is not better than it was prior to starting Vector (allot of guys have been reporting sleep is affected - I think their is tolerance that needs to build up)
It is truly a bulker - if you do not eat more - you will be hypo and feel like crap.
I think it would be great for cutting / recomp, but at a reduced dose (calorie dependent)
I cannot state enough that my calories are up substantially and I am getting leaner and bigger and stronger by the day.
Note that i have been running Folidrone for at least 2 years straight and added Vector which I plan to run as a staple - but at a reduced dose when I am not bulking.
2yrs straight on the myostatin inhibitor? I guess you're not worried about long term effects of running such a compound?

Do you notice the effects keep stacking up or do they plateau after awhile?

I've run epic unleashed for six months before....I loved it. but then I started thinking about an enlarged heart, etc....there are no studies to long term use of these things that I know of....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agression at the gym
With that write up you probably should work for them lol. You sold me on it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same here. The only thing I'm not digging is the sleep disruption.
Agrerd, I already sleep like ****. Hopefully stacking with mk677 and some cjc dac will reverse those effects

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
Agrerd, I already sleep like ****. Hopefully stacking with mk677 and some cjc dac will reverse those effects
Mk will do the trick for sure. Just got done with a Somatozone run for a month. That's my favorite thing about that compound is what it does for my sleep. I feel it makes me sleep like a "normal" person.

nasrenegade

Awards
Why does it seem like every new product has this same effect? ****s on andros; sense of well being; aggression in the gym; lifts up up and away; theres always so many people nut-hugging new supps its ridiculous. Makes me wonder how the entire world isnt just full of people who are ripped and swole lol.

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why does it seem like every new product has this same effect? ****s on andros; sense of well being; aggression in the gym; lifts up up and away; theres always so many people nut-hugging new supps its ridiculous. Makes me wonder how the entire world isnt just full of people who are ripped and swole lol.
Agreed. I don't really mess with these things but the hype is making me itch.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Blr is pretty top notch for natty supps so that's why I'm giving it a shot

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Everyone falls into buying these natty supps... nothing wrong with that. There is some decent stuff out there. I'm actually looking forward to picking up Major Gains by Assault Labs when it comes out and running it in my PCT, but my expectations are reasonable. I remember when the first Follidrone came out and some of the claims were just insane. I know I tend to challenge BLR products reviews a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't like BLR. I'm running Letrone right now and will be running Rebirth as part of my PCT.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agression at the gym
If this is experienced by all/most users it’s exciting to me - mainly because I also used to be fat (340lbs) and am 36 (so don’t have the hormonal advantages of a 20 something.

So often you see this sort of stuff get reviewed by someone in their 20’s who also nails down their diet and training at the same time as taking the product - they could be taking any old sh1t and they’d get results. But this review is interesting because that’s not the case.

Still, me personally I’m always a bit skeptical - I look forward to it proving me wrong though

JVee63

Awards
Come on man, resist. You've been here long enough to see all of this before. Although I will admit that BLR stuff seems to work better for people on AM than any other place:scratchchin:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Come on man, resist. You've been here long enough to see all of this before. Although I will admit that BLR stuff seems to work better for people on AM than any other place:scratchchin:
Lol. My buddy ordered 2 bttls just now for himself, I'm gonna wait till he's a few weeks in and then il make the call

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm curious. ... Never mind, I just looked at a few of your other posts.
You don't have much good to say about anything or anyone.

Hard pass on this conversation.

JVee63

Awards

You're just a shill, your opinion on the supplements you push is useless. No need to have a conversation with you.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
2yrs straight on the myostatin inhibitor? I guess you're not worried about long term effects of running such a compound?

Do you notice the effects keep stacking up or do they plateau after awhile?

I've run epic unleashed for six months before....I loved it. but then I started thinking about an enlarged heart, etc....there are no studies to long term use of these things that I know of....
Epic does require a break unfortunately. Lots of guys running FD2 as a staple btw. I have been using it the better part of since it came out, but went absolute full time about 2 years ago. I feel better from the longer I use it. I am 50 in the best shape of my life and truly believe allot of it is from the support of FD2. Vector so far is more than I could have ever imagined from a natural supplement. Its my new staple. I will never run AAS, PH's, Sarms again.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
If this is experienced by all/most users it’s exciting to me - mainly because I also used to be fat (340lbs) and am 36 (so don’t have the hormonal advantages of a 20 something.

So often you see this sort of stuff get reviewed by someone in their 20’s who also nails down their diet and training at the same time as taking the product - they could be taking any old sh1t and they’d get results. But this review is interesting because that’s not the case.

Still, me personally I’m always a bit skeptical - I look forward to it proving me wrong though
I have been following all logs and threads closely and was following progress of the beta testers - yes this is what is experienced and noted by ALL users (not some).

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Same here. The only thing I'm not digging is the sleep disruption.
The sleep disturbance for me - is now gone after 2.5 weeks. Vector seems to take allot of resources (its taxing on the body which is good cause its doing what it claims to do which should be taxing) and their seems to be a period in which it needs to be introduced and taken to by the body and mind. My body seems to have gotten used to the hypo effects and I can now dial in (reduce) the calories. My body seems to now be using fat for the missed fuel - where in the first 1.5 weeks - it needed 1.5 - 2x the daily calories and water. Although its not convenient, I have had to dose 1 cap 6 times a day and with food. Its so strong my system cannot comfortably handle 2-3 caps at once. Whatever the case, I have it dialed in now - and its blowing me away. I have heard the same from other users - in that the buzzed feeling they had and or hypo and sleep problems have all but gone away.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Lol. My buddy ordered 2 bttls just now for himself, I'm gonna wait till he's a few weeks in and then il make the call
Good idea - plan on being jealous though. I have not heard of one person logging or a beta tester not being blown away.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good idea - plan on being jealous though. I have not heard of one person logging or a beta tester not being blown away.
Hes the perfect person for me to base my decision. Same situation I'm in, we both have used steroids in the past but not in the last 3-4 years. So he will definitely know if it's working.

He's going solo the first month and adding in mk667 and cjc the following month

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

He's not wrong, the BLR fanbase seems to be exclusive to AnabolicMinds. Most people on the hardcore sites think these Natty herbal products are a big joke. I'm not saying they're useless, but Vector and Follidrone are just filling the gap from the 2014 DASCA ban. I'm sure brundel would be happy to market prohormones if he could.
I will say this....the GDA properties of Vector are legit so far.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
He's not wrong, the BLR fanbase seems to be exclusive to AnabolicMinds. Most people on the hardcore sites think these Natty herbal products are a big joke. I'm not saying they're useless, but Vector and Follidrone are just filling the gap from the 2014 DASCA ban. I'm sure brundel would be happy to market prohormones if he could.
I will say this....the GDA properties of Vector are legit so far.
brundel will be marketing prohormones shorty - in the uk of course.