Question

pttbll

Awards
Are you guys running superdrol right up to day starting pct or stopping use 4-5 days befor pct?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I have a read some of both. There are a couple of guys on bb.com that started the pct right after words but I spoke with rob from des sups and told me to start the rebound the next day after last dose of SD. He works there so I am sure there are things that he knows that most of us dont. I will be starting next day.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
By the way, is that a american staforshire or a pit in you aviator? Either way it is georgous

JeffGP

Awards
Start PCT the very next day after you stop your SD. Don't mess around.

pttbll

Awards
Thanks fellas...

rev, not sure if he is registered as an american staffordhire terrier or a pitbull. I believe he is a staffordshire bull terrier though. He unfortunately is not mine. He belongs to another bro whom I stole the pic from. His name is chester and quite possible the best looking bull ive ever seen.

pttbll

Awards
also, he is 80 pounds in this picture but he is very short. Its stated he is razors edge.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
If you run nolva for pct I would start it right away (it'll take few day to build up), if you run Rxt then you can start it 3-4 days after your last SD dose. Just IMO and it's what I've done.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
"Start the RXT the day after your last dose of SD.
>>>>>
>>>>> Start off the RXT at 3 caps for 1-2 weeks (4 caps may be too
much)."

That is a quote from Mr. Clark from DS. You do what you want to but I am taking his advice as he works with these supplements everyday.

Andrew