R Johnson

Awards
I have read and heard that anabolics were not that bad if you are over 45 and older is this not true. I have been on them for a while and have no authoropy of the testis or any side effects blood pressure is good 125/75 no signs of other side effects

Newth

Awards
Honestly, if your on TRT then pretty much yes, if not then no.
Sort of.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have that kind of blood pressure on anabolic and don't have to take any support supplements.....frigin good for you man. That's always a battle for me.

R Johnson

Awards
I tried trt and it was 6000.00 every 5 months and insurance don't cover it that was test cyponate hcg hgh and something for bitch tits starts with an A

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really depends on what your definition of “bad” is... I think they’re worse after 35-40 personally. I just like the fact I don’t have to go through pct anymore.

R Johnson

Awards
you don't have to worry about pct after 35 0r 40 56

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really depends on what your definition of “bad” is... I think they’re worse after 35-40 personally. I just like the fact I don’t have to go through pct anymore.
Why do you feel no PCT after 35-40? You are still manipulating your body's natural production, whether it's high or low.

Interested in your thoughts

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe because you don’t recover at all in your late 30’s even from thorough pct. so we are destined to cry at commercials and suffer from ED, lose muscle and live a life with no joy or energy... OR go on TRT.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried trt and it was 6000.00 every 5 months and insurance don't cover it that was test cyponate hcg hgh and something for bitch tits starts with an A
Wow! That price is very high for TRT! Please consider our board sponsor called Entourage Medical for TRT. The pricing is here:

https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What country are you in?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"I have read and heard that anabolics were not that bad if you are over 45 and older is this not true."

In my opinion, that statement is not true. In my opinion (after you reach adulthood), the older you are, the more "anabolics" can affect your body in a negative manner.

R Johnson

Awards
I just read one of the statements and he was over 35 or 45 and he stated that he thought anabolics were worse after 35 or 45 but was just glad he didn't have to take pct's anymore

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just read one of the statements and he was over 35 or 45 and he stated that he thought anabolics were worse after 35 or 45 but was just glad he didn't have to take pct's anymore
He personally doesn't have to worry about PCT anymore because he is now taking injections for the rest of his life.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People are making it too complicated here when you are on trt youre under a doctor's supervision and they give you a small amount of testosteron, this is important.. it's not dbol or deca or anything else, just testosterone. The dosage is for your body to have the same amount as you did when younger. If you start abusing testosterone or running it very high you put yourself in risk and it would be dangerous staying on forever and that's where people stop the cycle to let the body rest. I don't assume you want to be Mr olympia right? Trt is the safe way to go.