Cycle Advice - Test P/ NPP/ Mast P

O

OMCB

Awards
Planning my summer cycle -
Any advice is welcomed - scold me if I’m being an idiot, although I HAVE done my research.

Test Prop - 100mg ED (700mg/w) 10 weeks
NPP - 75mg ED (525/w) 8 weeks
Mast P - 75mg ED (525/w) 8 weeks
Var - 80mg ED last 6 Weeks of cycle

Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD
Caber - Need help here- I’ve ran deca at 400mg/w with aromasin and no Caber (no gyno but learned exactly what Deca Dick is so that’s why I want to run Caber with the NPP this time)

Also I got extreme moon face/bloat from the Deca which is why I want to use NPP. Many people claim to stay leaner from NPP over Deca and also I’m going to keep my sodium to a minimum and diet dialed in along with my ancillaries and the mast to try and prevent bloat/moon face.

I’m thinking .5mg twice a week for the Caber but not sure if that’s enough for 525mg of NPP/week.

1. How do my ratios/dosages look?
2. Will choosing NPP over Deca help negate bloat and will the Mast also help?
3. Thoughts on aromasin and Caber dosages?

Goal: gain 10-15 lbs of LEAN gains.

I have my stats and cycle history ready to copy and paste if requested.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id be maybe tempted to drop the mast back a bit, esp considering var is in there. Id maybe also consider backing off on the test as well; IME that NPP will be plenty for strength and size, 700mg test is potentially not going to do a whole lot more useful than 500mg. Thats also alot of oil/pinning ED for 8+wks.

But, AAS amounts can be a personal thing. Im sure others will give it thumbs up.

O

OMCB

Awards
Thanks for the reply
I was considering lowering the Mast a bit.
The reason I have the test that high is because I wanted to keep the test around 200mg higher than the NPP to keep libido up and not get Deca Dick. Thoughts?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id hope the mast would be more than capable of helping with libido.

The risk with increasing quantities of test is that you quickly start trading off gainz/benefits for sides...esp when other compounds are involved too. My philosophy is to utilise test to compliment your other compounds, and not cause issues.

O

OMCB

Awards
Thanks for the advice bro. You’re a real one. I took what you said into consideration. I also respond very well to a moderate dose of just about anything and realized I was aiming a little too high. Here, I’ve dialed it in.

Test P -90mg ED - 630mg/week
Mast P -60mg ED - 420mg/week
NPP-60mg ED - 420mg/week

The doses seem weird because I’m going to use slin pins which means I’ll be doing 2 small injecting each day. One consisting of .9cc Test P. The other will be .6cc Mast P and .4cc NPP.

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Still unsure about using Caber. Definitely want it on hand but I am already prescribed adderal and Caber being a dopamine agonist, I feel the 2 would not be s healthy mix although I’ll be keeping my adderal use to a minimum since this will be a summer cycle and not studying every night.

May or may not use Tbol first 4 Weeks But definitely throwing in either 6 Weeks of 60mg Var ED or 4 Weeks at 80mg ED.

PCT - Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50
How’s that all look?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you’re good with dosage with the updated. The more I run great combos of 19-nor’s + dht’s the lower I’ve been running test. 3-600 usually and it seems to aggravate sides less and still adds a good base. However, if it works and you’re comfortable, its just more androgens helping you with your goals. Just my .02

S

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Planning my summer cycle -
Any advice is welcomed - scold me if I’m being an idiot, although I HAVE done my research.

Test Prop - 100mg ED (700mg/w) 10 weeks
NPP - 75mg ED (525/w) 8 weeks
Mast P - 75mg ED (525/w) 8 weeks
Var - 80mg ED last 6 Weeks of cycle
1. Test P as you indicated
2. Var 80 mg/day for entire cycle
3. Toremifene 60 mg/day
4. Creatine 30 grams/day dissolved in coffee taken at the same time as your Anavar dose

Assuming your Var is legit and not under-dosed, this will yield *much* better results than your proposed cycle, and you won't need an AI. Just continue to run torem for 6 weeks after your cycle ends. Your PCT will be a breeze.

19-nors cause *profound* HPG-axis shutdown and are directly toxic to the testicles -- you couldn't pay me a million dollars to touch one.

Done.

S

soldier3452

Awards
19-nors cause *profound* HPG-axis shutdown and are directly toxic to the testicles -- you couldn't pay me a million dollars to touch one.
Do you think MENT may be an exception to this due to its seemingly opposite effects from other 19-nors?

S

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Do you think MENT may be an exception to this due to its seemingly opposite effects from other 19-nors?
I don't speculate on any drugs which lack sufficient scientific research, like SARMs and prohormones.

O

OMCB

Awards
Thanks for the advice! Might just drop the NPP in that case but I’m really trying to put on some size.. what could I replace it with? I want to try EQ but I’m using short esters and don’t want to run a minimum 16 week cycle just to use EQ.

Why the toremifene? Are you saying I should replace my AI with Torem so that I can combat gyno but embrace some of the water from the test? That’s seriously just a guess.

And no mast either?

Again thanks for the advice! Just trying to find out the reasoning behind your suggestions! Thanks bro

The var as far as I can tell is very legit, currently taking 80mg a day and it’s sculpting me and seems to be just making me more proportional and aesthetic and the strength and pumps are amazing.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with nac about the test, in fact I say run it equal to deca or keep deca higher, 400 / 400 is plenty. I would not lower mast however, I think 4-600 is a great dosage. Remember that mast is quite fat% dependant and not worth using considering the price if you can't see abs. It's just an aestetic, anavar can probably add more mass and winstrol will definitely.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice bro. You’re a real one. I took what you said into consideration. I also respond very well to a moderate dose of just about anything and realized I was aiming a little too high. Here, I’ve dialed it in.

Test P -90mg ED - 630mg/week
Mast P -60mg ED - 420mg/week
NPP-60mg ED - 420mg/week

The doses seem weird because I’m going to use slin pins which means I’ll be doing 2 small injecting each day. One consisting of .9cc Test P. The other will be .6cc Mast P and .4cc NPP.

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Still unsure about using Caber. Definitely want it on hand but I am already prescribed adderal and Caber being a dopamine agonist, I feel the 2 would not be s healthy mix although I’ll be keeping my adderal use to a minimum since this will be a summer cycle and not studying every night.

May or may not use Tbol first 4 Weeks But definitely throwing in either 6 Weeks of 60mg Var ED or 4 Weeks at 80mg ED.

PCT - Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50
How’s that all look?
Clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/20/20 at least.. might extend it to 6 weeks even. I think it's quite smart to use caber with 19 noir and if adderal will mess things up dont run deca at all.

O

OMCB

Awards
1. Test P as you indicated
2. Var 80 mg/day for entire cycle
3. Toremifene 60 mg/day
4. Creatine 30 grams/day dissolved in coffee taken at the same time as your Anavar dose

Assuming your Var is legit and not under-dosed, this will yield *much* better results than your proposed cycle, and you won't need an AI. Just continue to run torem for 6 weeks after your cycle ends. Your PCT will be a breeze.

Done.
Thanks for the advice! Might just drop the NPP in that case but I’m really trying to put on some size.. what could I replace it with? I want to try EQ but I’m using short esters and don’t want to run a minimum 16 week cycle just to use EQ.

Why the toremifene? Are you saying I should replace my AI with Torem so that I can combat gyno but embrace some of the water from the test? That’s seriously just a guess.

And no mast either?

Again thanks for the advice! Just trying to find out the reasoning behind your suggestions! Thanks bro

The var as far as I can tell is very legit, currently taking 80mg a day and it’s sculpting me and seems to be just making me more proportional and aesthetic and the strength and pumps are amazing.