Burping up my Nolvadex pill!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Just want to share an experience and see if anyone else has had this.

Twice now I’ve burped about 30 mins after taking my pharmacy prescribed NolvAdex. Up came a terrible sulfur smell through my nostrils and a TON of powder cane out of my mouth/nostrils. It smelled like burnish flesh and my nostrils burned for 30 minutes!

Funny but I think I had a bit of acid reflux chasing the pill not to be digested but man did it suck.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Drink more water with it. Maybe that will help

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember popping like 10 caps of sup3r pct a while back and burping a cloud of nasty powder lmao.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eat something with it or after you take it. Do you chew it? I wouldn’t think you’d burp up powder if you took a solid pill, either it would be the whole pill or digested and not come up at all, right? Or am I just dumb

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At least 16oz and do it before a meal, eat something fatty. Maybe some PB

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Jug a bunch of water when swallowing it. Or take it with food

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just want to share an experience and see if anyone else has had this.

Twice now I’ve burped about 30 mins after taking my pharmacy prescribed NolvAdex. Up came a terrible sulfur smell through my nostrils and a TON of powder cane out of my mouth/nostrils. It smelled like burnish flesh and my nostrils burned for 30 minutes!

Funny but I think I had a bit of acid reflux chasing the pill not to be digested but man did it suck.
brofessorx Suppository Advisor
You were right to tag me, this is definitely a situation that could be easily rectified..... :lol: by bootyhole administration.
I’d recommend starting with half the pill, as this will also maximize absorption.
:smoker:

Reactions: Nac