I would like some info

R Johnson

Awards
I am 56 years old and just started taking stanzaol 365 1cc and testestorone cyponate 1cc do you see a problem with that and can I take it year around. Also In about 2 weeks I am going to switch to equipoise and testerone cyponate 1cc per each a week. Need advice

DennisC1986

Awards
What exactly are you asking? Whatever you're asking, we'd need more information. Could you stay on it year round? I guess if you're willing to be on it permanently for the rest of your life but I wouldn't recommend it

R Johnson

Awards
Stanzol 365 and testosterone cypinate 1cc each but in a few weeks I am switching to equipoise and testosterone cyponate 1cc each

R Johnson

Awards
and the amount I should be taking or even if it the right stuff to take

DennisC1986

Awards
We'd have to know how much test per ml/cc in the test you're taking. Is this your first cycle? If so most would recommend 500mg a week split into two equal doses. Lengthwise, I would say somewhere between 12-15 weeks. Do you have a pct lined up already(please say yes) and if so what is it?

DennisC1986

Awards
Not sure what stanzol 365 is. Is this injectable winstrol? I couldn't find anything on google

R Johnson

Awards
yes and the test cyponate is 200 ml and could you explain pct to me im sorry I am new at this

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Staying on 1cc of test is essentially a trt dose, assuming around 200mg/ml. You can stay on this dose long term; however, you really should have routine blood tests and ideally doctor supervision. That being said, 200mg/week is about as safe as you can get. As for EQ long term, the main thing to be concerned about is hematocrit/ RBC count. Again, routine blood work is important. Also blood donations are almost a must if counts get to high.

Reactions: Nac

DennisC1986

Awards
Short answer, pct is what you do after your cycle ends to make sure you are healthy and you keep your muscle. Google "SERM pct" or "pct protocol". Is English your first language?

Reactions: Nac
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please understand that if you decide to stay on gear year round (or long term).....you will probably never be able to come off of it after that. Especially at your age, it will probably shut down your body's own natural Testosterone supply, and you might need to take injections for the rest of your life.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Please understand that if you decide to stay on gear year round (or long term).....you will probably never be able to come off of it after that. Especially at your age, it will probably shut down your body's own natural Testosterone supply, and you might need to take injections for the rest of your life.
Absolutely correct.

R Johnson

Awards
Do you think you can make some good muscle growth on that amount

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you think you can make some good muscle growth on that amount
Nothing crazy, but definitely an improvement over Natty. Have you considered just looking into trt? That's definitely a safer way, and you'll be getting pharm grade gear.

R Johnson

Awards
What is trt and I always read and heard that anabolics were not the bad for people 45 and over in small amounts is this not true

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is trt and I always read and heard that anabolics were not the bad for people 45 and over in small amounts is this not true
Trt= testosterone replacement therapy. It's prescribed by a doctor. They monitor blood values to make sure everything is safe as can be. You're at an age where you're likely to find a doctor to prescribe it pretty easily. Google it for more info. Are anabolics safe at a low dose? Yeah, probably. Can they cause, or exacerbate issues such as high blood pressure, cholesterol, or heart issues? Absolutely. Since you're looking at a low dose, trt is probably a good route for you. When you get ugl gear off the internet or from a friend, you're risking a lot more than if you get pharm gear via trt (infections, underdosed, legal implications).

R Johnson

Awards
I have used a doctor and it cost 6000.00 every 5 months but that was with test cyponate 200 HGH HCG and I don't know how to spell the word its to keep you from getting bitch tits. And insurance don't cover it

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am 56 years old and just started taking stanzaol 365 1cc and testestorone cyponate 1cc do you see a problem with that and can I take it year around. Also In about 2 weeks I am going to switch to equipoise and testerone cyponate 1cc per each a week. Need advice
You're 56.
Who suggested taking those compounds?*
How did you come to those figures and compounds?

What are your goals?
What is your experience in lifting?
Body composition? (Height; Weight; Body Fat%)

Have you a recent blood analysis?
Any current or past health issues? (i.e., Hypertension, etc.)

Just at face value, nobody over 45 should be jumping into anabolics without knowing the above information.
As was stated, you may be looking at TRT by way of a doctor's prescription.

Why you started taking Stanzolol (Winstrol) apparently without knowing much about anabolics is giving me pause and concern.
You've just jumped out of a plane and then asked if you packed your parachute correctly, after never having jumped before.

You need to offer more information.

R Johnson

Awards
My blood pressure is 125/65 5,9 and weigh 228 been around all sports all my lift just starting to get back into weight training

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't run over 100mg/wK long term. 200mg-500mg test/ 200mg-500mg EQ for 12-16 weeks then go back to 100mg/ wk test for 8 weeks, get blood work and go from there. Make sure you take proper supplements/ to keep your cardiovascular system healthy/ donate blood as needed. Drink plenty of water, ideally a gallon of water a day. Or else your blood will likely get too thick putting you at risk for a heart attack.

If you ever plan on getting off test completely I would do clomid 50mg/day for 2 weeks, skip 4 weeks, repeat to keep your pituitary gland from falling asleep permanently.

My .02

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used a doctor and it cost 6000.00 every 5 months but that was with test cyponate 200 HGH HCG and I don't know how to spell the word its to keep you from getting bitch tits. And insurance don't cover it
You can use the site sponsor for TRT.
And then you can can walk around with an extra 4000.00 because you just saved yourself some cash buddy.