Injectable Msten

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like the title. I have used Msten only in the og Super DMZ 2.0, where I suspect it was doing most the heavy lifting since DMZ at that dose does nothing for me. A great RC company I use has it and I can’t seem to find one log on it anywhere. I know what to expect but curious on dosage and also if I can get by with once daily injections. Any experience would be helpful here! Thanks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No ester that they’ve advertised for it. So, I’m betting twice daily injections...
Just BA, BB, GSO

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Twice Daily? Sod that

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so I got a question that I should already know the answer to.. but, I’m obviously going to push the dose slightly, avoiding first pass of the liver, And STEN shines at 20+ mg/day. 15mg/15mg daily seems like it should be good. Does methylation have any effect on the absorption rate of the drug via IM or subQ?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Ok, so I got a question that I should already know the answer to.. but, I’m obviously going to push the dose slightly, avoiding first pass of the liver, And STEN shines at 20+ mg/day. 15mg/15mg daily seems like it should be good. Does methylation have any effect on the absorption rate of the drug via IM or subQ?

Honestly i think people overdo what they say is the sweet spot for MSTEN. Most online sources that have info on it say does of 8mg-12mg. I have taken MSTEN a few times and I gain about 4lbs a week or so at 10mg. I know some go up to 30mg. But I have to say I think at 20mg you're at diminishing returns, have yet to see someone convince me 30mg of it is worth it. Heck I start feeling crappy at 20mg cant imagine 30 or even 40 which i have seen some people run it at.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my last week of 4 I ran it at 30, I felt like death warmed up....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally don't get any sides from msten or any other compound ive tried except tren and winstrol with my fingers cracking a while after cycle but I definitely agree that taking too much never really do anything good to a beginner and just gives sides. However if you're an experienced user you might wanna add a little more than the average person. I still feel that msten is so potent that even with a lot of cycles under my belt I do fine with 20 mg.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
A inject able methylated compound will last in your system longer because it takes that 1 more pass through the liver before being metabolized. Essentially it has an effect of being more potent because it will flow through your blood for twice as long looking to bind to an androgen receptor before the liver breaks it down. Also the added methyl at the C2 ring [I have read on other compounds] that it increases the the AR binding affinity so you could possibly assume that you are quadrupling it's potency.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I did come up with this conclusion today while reading a great article about methylated injectables, that makes sense and confirms what I’ve read.