MAX LMG / Prostanazol / SuperDrol

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I've got a little SuperDrol left over, and I'm getting Prostanazol & MAX LMG also. This is just to get some opinion, I'm HOPING some very knowledgeable people will chime in here and let me know what they think about this protocol. I'm not running it (unless it's overwhelmingly clear that the gains should be awesome).

Here goes:

wk 1-6 MAX LMG
wk 1-2, 5-8 Prostanazol
wk 5-7 SuperDrol
wk 8-10 Ultra HOT / Fenugreek

I've heard MAX LMG and Prostan. are supposed to produce excellent results when stacked, so I'm thinking the first 2 weeks would produce putting on some lean mass / gaining some strength. Then wks 3-5 would be ONLY MAX LMG, as this is where I would be putting on some mass / water to get my body ready for the Prostanazol / SuperDrol leaning out on weeks 5-7.

OR this is also an option which would provide a shorter protocol and be more of a bulk THEN cut rather than lean mass gain cycle:

wk 1-7 MAX LMG
wk 1-2, 5-7 Prostanazol
wk 3-5 SuperDrol
wk 7-9 Ultra HOT / Fenugreek

Once again, starting off with the MAX LMG / Prostan to see how they stack, then moving right into the SuperDrol wks 3-5 and eating clean and huge. Then gradually tapering the diet down to maintenance at wk 5 to finish it out hardening up with prostanazol. Ultra HOT will be the pct as I've heard it's better than RXT...

Once again, this is ONLY an outline. As of right now, I have no intention of jumping into this, I only wish to see what some of the more experience users would give as input. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
So I've got a little SuperDrol left over, and I'm getting Prostanazol & MAX LMG also. This is just to get some opinion, I'm HOPING some very knowledgeable people will chime in here and let me know what they think about this protocol. I'm not running it (unless it's overwhelmingly clear that the gains should be awesome).

Here goes:

wk 1-6 MAX LMG
wk 1-2, 5-8 Prostanazol
wk 5-7 SuperDrol
wk 8-10 Ultra HOT / Fenugreek

I've heard MAX LMG and Prostan. are supposed to produce excellent results when stacked, so I'm thinking the first 2 weeks would produce putting on some lean mass / gaining some strength. Then wks 3-5 would be ONLY MAX LMG, as this is where I would be putting on some mass / water to get my body ready for the Prostanazol / SuperDrol leaning out on weeks 5-7.

OR this is also an option which would provide a shorter protocol and be more of a bulk THEN cut rather than lean mass gain cycle:

wk 1-7 MAX LMG
wk 1-2, 5-7 Prostanazol
wk 3-5 SuperDrol
wk 7-9 Ultra HOT / Fenugreek

Once again, starting off with the MAX LMG / Prostan to see how they stack, then moving right into the SuperDrol wks 3-5 and eating clean and huge. Then gradually tapering the diet down to maintenance at wk 5 to finish it out hardening up with prostanazol. Ultra HOT will be the pct as I've heard it's better than RXT...

Once again, this is ONLY an outline. As of right now, I have no intention of jumping into this, I only wish to see what some of the more experience users would give as input. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.
im debating a very similar cycle. but this blood work people are getting back from the SD is really scaring me. im hesitant. it looks good though but then again i couldnt really say much. i havent tried any of them yet.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im debating a very similar cycle. but this blood work people are getting back from the SD is really scaring me. im hesitant. it looks good though but then again i couldnt really say much. i havent tried any of them yet.
Which one of the above protocols would you use?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i gunna have to chime in and say i think you should use nolvadex in your PCT along with the HOT, you might just be better off.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i gunna have to chime in and say i think you should use nolvadex in your PCT along with the HOT, you might just be better off.
Ultra H.O.T. works. In fact, I prefer Ultra H.O.T. to clomid/nolva/HCG etc. - it simply works very very well.
I have a buddy at the gym who has plenty of nolva on hand. So I planned on using Ultra HOT, based on the good things I've heard about it, and if for some reason it doesn't perform up to par I would have easy access to the nolva. Actually, the only bad thing I've heard about Ultra Hot is it doesn't do much for your sex drive, but I have Fenugreek / DHEA / ZMA planned with the UH, so this shouldn't be much of an issue for me... **This PCT protocol applies to whatever I end up running, even if it only comes down to MAX LMG / Prostanazol, since MAX LMG has given a few people mild gyno... Better safe than sorry

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
well its good that you have it on hand, thats key, but i still think it should still be taken during PCT. no one really knows what the prost does to lipids,liver,gyno ect ect on cycle. i think the lack of information on it (until fine gentlemen like yourself run logs on it) causes some problems. these are just my thoughts though. you have a good set up so far and HOT will probably work out fine but id rather be safe then sorry.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd do 4 weeks of PCT and I also like Nolva for PCT