PCT requirements for short (4 week) 330mg per day cycle of Olympus Labs 1-Andro

Thunder

Awards
Howdy everybody :)

A very quick but much needed question that I'd appreciate some help with, if possible.
If I were to run 1-Andro at 330mg per day for 30 days, what would the required PCT protocol look like? I originally thought about running it for 6 or 8 weeks, but decided that I would rather keep the cycle short and punchy to avoid sides, minimise potential shutdown, and put my body under less stress overall. With that in mind, I know that you all recommend a low dose of clomid for 4 weeks at anywhere from 25 to 50mg a day, but how about for a cycle as short as 4 weeks?

Ideally, I'd not need to touch Clomid at all and an OTC PCT supplement would suffice, but if this isn't the case, how would one restructure the above mentioned protocol to suit a much shorter cycle?

Thanks guys!

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
You won't be gaining anything in only 4 weeks. Either run it for 8 weeks or don't run it at all, and if you're afraid of the side effects then you aren't ready for anabolics yet.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
You won’t get gains from such cycle as they will start to kick in starting from 3rd maybe 4th week

Either you go for 8 weeks or drop it.

If u did what u want to do u will be disappointed from the results and in all cases u will be shutdown

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So rebirth has worked for me for the dhea andros and ostarine

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff.
I was amazed how well it works.
Besides me I know at least 3 people that have used it with success
Yup I've used it for a m1a cycle with no problems at all it's basically all I use now I know people will call me crazy but it hasn't failed me yet

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yup I've used it for a m1a cycle with no problems at all it's basically all I use now I know people will call me crazy but it hasn't failed me yet
You running 4 or 8 weeks of rebirth?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I believe there are definitely some OTC supplements that can suffice for PCT for andros... but for M1A? Ehh... it's not a chance I personally could take. That's a heavy hitter right there. To each their own though. Whatever works.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are going to put anything suppressive in your body, you should use a serm. There are studies that show an increase in testosterone with otc test boosters, but i doubt their real life effectiveness and i wouldnt rely on it. your body has to last you your whole life, take care of it. my advice is to go with a serm, and thats pretty much unanimously agreed upon among these forums - for good reason.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
If you are going to put anything suppressive in your body, you should use a serm. There are studies that show an increase in testosterone with otc test boosters, but i doubt their real life effectiveness and i wouldnt rely on it. your body has to last you your whole life, take care of it. my advice is to go with a serm, and thats pretty much unanimously agreed upon among these forums - for good reason.
To add to this, serms are usually cheaper and work better than otc test boosters.