Ostarine pct review

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People didn't want to be a guinea pig so I took the shot for the team. I'm gonna give a quick review so feel free to ask questions.

My cycle was a strong one which I normally don't run with tren test and adrol. Test 320 mg tren 400 and the highest I went with adrol was 150mg. I got noticible bigger (about 20 pounds) and definitely lost fat.

Pct clomid 100/50/50/25/25, nolva 40/20/20/20/20, aromasin 12.5mg, cardarine 20mg, ostarine 25mg(4weeks) this was recommends by users, the company says 10mg.

Recovery was a bit rough first 2 weeks mentally which has never happened to me before. I was just paranoid and weird, things got in to my head that right now sounds ridiculous. The physical recovery however and this is probably one if not the strongest cycle I've done has been amazing. I lost 1 pound of weight, I got leaner and my strength has not gone down at all. I broke a personal record in bench that I tried again yesterday with no problems.

My biggest take on this product is that no it's absolutely useless to build muscles on compared to any steroid. It is however fatastic to control cortisol and to prevent loss of muscles especially during a recovery.

I'm not saying this is for everyone but to me it's a game changer.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if all is well after your bloods that you can hopefully get in argentina, would you add osta as a pct staple from here on?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if all is well after your bloods that you can hopefully get in argentina, would you add osta as a pct staple from here on?
Based on results only absolutely. Like I said i haven't added any fat, I actually look leaner. Ive lost 1 pound of water?.. the only annoying thing I guess is that I don't walk around pumped all day from the drol. Now let's not be too fast here and see what happens when ostarine is not in the system anymore, that's where it gets interesting cause my diet is the same as always and I'll know.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long until your pct is over bro?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long until your pct is over bro?
Pct just ended, I felt really good lighting weights and osta (I guess) was what helped me making the workouts easier. I don't feel in any way bad, actually quite good compared to what I normally do. Don't know if this is because I experienced a low suppression or because I'm just in a better mental state.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool keep us updated
Always look new and exciting ideas
I will definitely try to get it done, gotta ask some people here now to do it and see wether I can get a done. I'm positive towards the (keeping the gains) regardless and if I notice an extreme shut down I probably won't touch this again no matter how much I liked it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool! any testicular atrophy that may of happened during cycle, is it all back to where it should be size wise?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool! any testicular atrophy that may of happened during cycle, is it all back to where it should be size wise?
Yes and that's surprising considering the amount of gear I used.. I did however go pretty high on Clomid and nolva first week so maybe that helped even if some claim its pointless.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fingers crossed for bloods ?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys for some reason I didn't get notifications from this thread. I just saw it high up on anabolics. I'm waiting for results, I'm with my fiance in Brazil at the moment and going back to Argentina later. I won't forget to update no worries. I can only tell you this right now. The recovery was too notch and I actually felt more shut down on test winstrol than test tren drol. I really feel that I managed to maintain my gains better this time than with other cycles. Again I also used clomid at a high dose so that could have helped.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive heard so many mixed reviews and opinions on using osta in pct. Basically I look at it as user dependant. I was thinking of using osta in pct at 5mg, 10mg max. Looking forward to hearing your results

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to derail this thread or anything, just a side note, I came across an article on using s4 in pct. Being that s4 doesn't suppress you until 50mg.

Maybe I'll be in the guinea pig and use 25mg of s4 in pct.

We'll see

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to derail this thread or anything, just a side note, I came across an article on using s4 in pct. Being that s4 doesn't suppress you until 50mg.

Maybe I'll be in the guinea pig and use 25mg of s4 in pct.

We'll see
Haha I've never heard that but s4 would be sick in pct as long as it works..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still feeling ok after the PCT?
Yes I had a great recovery which is strange due to the harsh cycle. Felt more shutdown on 50mg test and winny. But again i did a bigger pct. I haven't lost any weight except a bit water probably form drol. All together I've lost 2lbs. Still in Brazil though so can't see my results.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updates ?
I will update as soon as I can. I'm traveling but should have paper's at home ready to be reviewed. For some reason I seem unsubscribed to this thread and that's the reason I might not be able to answer some of y'alls questions cause I don't get notifications. I will update though don't worry.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Chados were you ever able to review your paperwork?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados were you ever able to review your paperwork?
Loong story but to make it short. I was in argentina I got my fiance to help me get it. We left to Brazil for vacation and I'm going to Argentina in a few days so hopefully I'll be able to get it then if they still have it. Since I'm not a citizen I'm doubtful but hopeful. What I can tell you is that my recovery was awesome I'm not saying it was because of ostarine since my pct in general was pretty strong maybe even too strong, I went high on the serms. I do believe ostarine helped to keep me lean but as far as building muscle I didn't see anything. I just don't believe ostarine is strong enough to cause problems during such short run but I don't think it's something that will blow your mind. I've used S4 and i think it's superior. Reading studies and paperwork from others I think you'd experience a little less recovery with hpta at best but since cortisol is the major problem keeping gains I think it's better to run ostarine to keep gains but not to recover hpta. I think running S4 or ostarine after an 8 week tren, npp, Tbol or whatever is the way to go while still running test for 4-6 weeks before jumping on pct to not risk recovery but I felt in general I had a better recovery than without.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Loong story but to make it short. I was in argentina I got my fiance to help me get it. We left to Brazil for vacation and I'm going to Argentina in a few days so hopefully I'll be able to get it then if they still have it. Since I'm not a citizen I'm doubtful but hopeful. What I can tell you is that my recovery was awesome I'm not saying it was because of ostarine since my pct in general was pretty strong maybe even too strong, I went high on the serms. I do believe ostarine helped to keep me lean but as far as building muscle I didn't see anything. I just don't believe ostarine is strong enough to cause problems during such short run but I don't think it's something that will blow your mind. I've used S4 and i think it's superior. Reading studies and paperwork from others I think you'd experience a little less recovery with hpta at best but since cortisol is the major problem keeping gains I think it's better to run ostarine to keep gains but not to recover hpta. I think running S4 or ostarine after an 8 week tren, npp, Tbol or whatever is the way to go while still running test for 4-6 weeks before jumping on pct to not risk recovery but I felt in general I had a better recovery than without.
Thanks man!
If (by some miracle) you do get the paperwork, please update.

Thanks again!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man!
If (by some miracle) you do get the paperwork, please update.

Thanks again!
I will. And I appologize for the whole thread it's a mess haha. I'm thinking about running it Solo just to get some sort of clarity

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will. And I appologize for the whole thread it's a mess haha. I'm thinking about running it Solo just to get some sort of clarity
No problem brother.
Sometimes things happen.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen bloodwork on Ostarine; I know S4 can affect you a little; but I've seen bloodwork on Ostarine and it was pretty harsh; I mean like almost suppressive as LGD. Would definitely like to see how your bloods looked during PCT with Ostarine and post pct.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I must say I approve. I’ve been fairly confident in the ability of some androgen compounds to enable pct during use, completely contradicting common broscience. This really is an unknown territory, medically, that we play around in with only the experiences of other users and some occasional blood work to go on. We say nothing suppressive can be used in pct because that’s what’s safe, and what’s generally true and accepted. But I believe there are exceptions to every rule by way of individuals and compounds alike. I think a knowledgeable person who is resilient and a properly mild compound can still enable proper pct.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say I approve. I’ve been fairly confident in the ability of some androgen compounds to enable pct during use, completely contradicting common broscience. This really is an unknown territory, medically, that we play around in with only the experiences of other users and some occasional blood work to go on. We say nothing suppressive can be used in pct because that’s what’s safe, and what’s generally true and accepted. But I believe there are exceptions to every rule by way of individuals and compounds alike. I think a knowledgeable person who is resilient and a properly mild compound can still enable proper pct.
I definitely think it is effective but it doesn't mean it won't come with side effects. The question really comes down to how much negatively effect it has on hpta when running a serm. Maybe the serm will overpower it or maybe the serm will lose 10% of its potency?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think if anything; S4 better for PCT if your using a sarm rather than Ostarine; Ostarine is mad suppressive; saw bloods on someone here ****ing test ng/dl went from 560 to 130 ng/dl on 4 weeks while taking 25 mg. I believe even 3 mg/dl is suppressive; I think maybe while test is clearing out your system its best to use Ostarine or S4 for the 2-4 weeks your waiting for it to clear before rurnning pct.