Tren ph

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are all PHs to tren weak?
Good question. Tren PH compounds tend to give me strength and useful for recomp maybe. I've have tried Blackstone Labs Super Trenabol and DienDiol oral too, still have most of a bottle of BSL left. They don't seem as mind blowing as IM Tren results we hear of or as strong as other orals like DMZ, etc.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What tren prohormone compounds are still around?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is what I posted above just regular trenavar and epistane

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Are all PHs to tren weak?
Like I briefly touched upon in another thread, there is a "tren" product that is not trenavar but actually dienolone. Everything I've seen on it shows it to be extremely potent - both in terms of gains and side effects. It's definitely not as popular as trenavar but looks to be stronger. Might be something worth looking into.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done trenavar and megatren and no they're not weak but they're not superdrol. Kinda in the middle or a bit above I think. It's not close to tren that's for sure.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used Trenavar with Msten and Stano, good size increase with hardly any body fat increase.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used Trenavar a few years ago...powerful stuff but the side effects end up ruining your life haha. The night sweats alone are unbearable (for me at least). Get used to sleeping on towels!
The strength gains are very high though.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I agree with kratom. I didn’t get any sides though. I’m going to stack with Superdrol next time. Yum

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I briefly touched upon in another thread, there is a "tren" product that is not trenavar but actually dienolone. Everything I've seen on it shows it to be extremely potent - both in terms of gains and side effects. It's definitely not as popular as trenavar but looks to be stronger. Might be something worth looking into.
That's what made me post this thread.
Is the chemical in the picture anything special.
I think its just regular trenevar but I was hoping it was something like you said.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
That's what made me post this thread.
Is the chemical in the picture anything special.
I think its just regular trenevar but I was hoping it was something like you said.
The one in the pic is trenavar. The other "tren" is estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione .. similar looking compound but diene instead of triene.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Used Trenavar a few years ago...powerful stuff but the side effects end up ruining your life haha. The night sweats alone are unbearable (for me at least). Get used to sleeping on towels!
The strength gains are very high though.
This is my experience. People don’t get results because they’re taking the wrong doses. What you’ve got in that bottle wouldn’t be enough at 5/day for your size (and the Epi would be maxing out, 60mg is my sweet spot on Stane).

20-30% conversion to trenbolone at 80mg is 20mg tren/day. 210mg ed, now you’re taking 50mg/day or ~350mg trenbolone/wk.

The strength was better than 15mg M1T, better than 30mg Msten or 60mg DMZ or 75mg Epistane. That was using Olympus Labs TR3N. Favorite compound I’ve ever tried yet.

Also had nightsweats, sweat every carb meal, heavy breathing/high hematocrit, anger and erections like clockwork about an hour after a taking dose. Tvar at 150-240 is where you want. I’ve heard of 300mg but no experience.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm just going to shoot real Tren and give the bottle to my bro.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm just going to shoot real Tren and give the bottle to my bro.
Have you ran tren already? It looks very appealing for the results but the sides sound pretty bad. I really want to run it a few cycles down the road

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran tren already? It looks very appealing for the results but the sides sound pretty bad. I really want to run it a few cycles down the road
Yup
6 weeks at the end of my last cycle.
Was really amazing .
I was sweaty and not hungry first 2 weeks
Then It was cool
I was also on a lot of prop
500mg test P/500mg tren ace.
So that was over kill
This time ill be on 600 mg EQ
Test 200 prop
Tren Ace 400
Hopefully 8 weeks
At the end of 16 week blast
900mg EQ/300 test
Maybe try m1T at the beginning of the blast

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yup
Was really amazing .
Then It was cool
So that was over kill
Test 200 prop
Tren Ace 400
Hopefully 8 weeks
900mg EQ/300 test
How often do you pin the prop? That just seems like alot of pinning for a cycle of any length rather than just using it as a kickstart lol i mean i would do it but it just seems like it would get to be a pain in the ass after a while

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often do you pin the prop? That just seems like alot of pinning for a cycle of any length rather than just using it as a kickstart lol i mean i would do it but it just seems like it would get to be a pain in the ass after a while
ED or EOD
It is a lot
But worth it.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m confused, why even think about an oral option when your already set on pinning and already have experience with which is much easier on your insides etc...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m confused, why even think about an oral option when your already set on pinning and already have experience with which is much easier on your insides etc...
I had just got an extra bottle.
I was hoping I had the stronger of the oral trens.
Just wanted to know more about what I had.
But I might have taken it if it was the stronger compound.
I mean I have injectable Dbol also and superdrol.
That Dosnt mean ill never take the pill versions.
But honestly it was originally jus an inquiry to the compound I had .

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough, but IM Mtren is king over everything you mentioned. Best PWO even over no ester Test, tren, Dbol in oil or apart of a cycle as it has a 4 hr half life.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough, but IM Mtren is king over everything you mentioned. Best PWO even over no ester Test, tren, Dbol in oil or apart of a cycle as it has a 4 hr half life.
I'm all ears bro
What is it?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup
Was really amazing .
Then It was cool
So that was over kill
Test 200 prop
Tren Ace 400
Hopefully 8 weeks
900mg EQ/300 test
Yeah stick with 400 tren. It's so damn powerful and sides are truly horrible if you get them.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine keeps sides at bay, best accessory you could possibly add to any tren run especially cardiovascular/bronchial constriction. Night and day difference.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine keeps sides at bay, best accessory you could possibly add to any tren run especially cardiovascular/bronchial constriction. Night and day difference.
Yes unfortunately it doesn't take away anxiety, paranoia, night sweats etc. As soon as you go over a certain amount it's just inevitable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup
Was really amazing .
Then It was cool
So that was over kill
Test 200 prop
Tren Ace 400
Hopefully 8 weeks
900mg EQ/300 test
Ran Dragon’s M1T at 15mg several years back...that stuff is no joke. Terrific powerhouse compound for a kickstart. The half life is longer, 8-12 hours as I recall.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone want a mostly full bottle of BlackStone Labs Super Trenabol? Stuff just makes me angry, lol. Free just pay $7 for USPS priority mail.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would never run tren without GW

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It is similar to or tren.
Just different make up.
Correct?
At least that's what I thought.
I believe PRE has transdermal dien diol. Which I'm guessing is like the "tren" that converts to dienolone and not trenbolone.... Sometimes I even confuse myself though...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe PRE has transdermal dien diol. Which I'm guessing is like the "tren" that converts to dienolone and not trenbolone.... Sometimes I even confuse myself though...
I logged it, it's good for strength power and pumps, apply where skin is thin. Not a huge mass gainer, but yeah transdermal Tren PH is a good description for it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is similar to or tren.
Just different make up.
Correct?
At least that's what I thought.
not really, its a nor-test... meaning its "not testosterone" but there are literally dozens of hormones that are nor-tests, like deca for example. tren is a nor test yes but it isn't trest. they both make you sweat at night and help burn fat, but that's where the similarities end.. tren doesn't convert to estrogen (directly) but trest absolutely does directly convert to methyl estrogen. I could list more but you get the idea.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not really, its a nor-test... meaning its "not testosterone" but there are literally dozens of hormones that are nor-tests, like deca for example. tren is a nor test yes but it isn't trest. they both make you sweat at night and help burn fat, but that's where the similarities end.. tren doesn't convert to estrogen (directly) but trest absolutely does directly convert to methyl estrogen. I could list more but you get the idea.
But the Dion diol converts to......?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^^this.
I ran 10 mg at first.
When the cardiovascular gets hit.
Then I bumped to 20mg after a Couple weeks.
It really made me feel better

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But the Dion diol converts to......?
dienolone..

I think the confusion comes from the old school PHs using diens, and calling them x-tren ect.. really all just a marketing ploy.

Reactions: Nac
Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dienolone..

I think the confusion comes from the old school PHs using diens, and calling them x-tren ect.. really all just a marketing ploy.
Gotcha....dienolone.
Which has effects "like" Tren .But is not tren.