Anyone have a positive review of bodyconscious

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
As the title states. I’ve got their M1T and sd and didn’t see anything when I took them. About to try the M1T again at a high dose

fergusson33

Awards
I tried theirs SD several times in the past (all kind of sides with minimal gains, but maybe just my body is not compatibile with the sd in general). Actually Im on theirs M1T in the 5th week, and I dont notice any kind of sides (maybe just some tiredness), but have some nice gains (approx 13lbs with minimal bloat/fat gain and some strenght gains). My dose is 3caps (22.5mg) a day. 2 in the morning empty stomach and another one 9hr later.

(Sorry if my english is basic or wrong, but its not my first language)

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
no sides seems weird to me. In 2005 when I took it I felt horrible but got crazy big and strong

fergusson33

Awards
no sides seems weird to me. In 2005 when I took it I felt horrible but got crazy big and strong
What was your dose, how long you take and how much you gain on it?
(Actually im on 200mg test-e also, maybe this mitigate some sides, like lethargy and libido)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Their epistane worked good for strength, but I didn’t gain much size at all in comparison to rpn havoc

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I took 22.5 a day. I didn’t gain anything. Just seemed bunk. To make matters worse, my dog ate most of a pack of it and didn’t even puke

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I took 22.5 a day. I didn’t gain anything. Just seemed bunk. To make matters worse, my dog ate most of a pack of it and didn’t even puke

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Trying double that to see if any sides pop up or anything

fergusson33

Awards
And how far you take? You are in wich week?
Its maybe sounds a silly question, but how is your diet and training?

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Oh I took it like a year ago. Just got another brand recently and took it and felt terrible like back in 2005. I’m going to run the bodyconscious now and see what happens. In 2005 my diet was **** and I grew like a weed

fergusson33

Awards
Ok. Im curious, what you will experience with the BC M1T, please report back in here about it. Good luck and sides free gains:)

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I had like 50 bottles of the old underground labs m1t and a friend convinced me to toss them. So depressing

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long did you take it for?

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Not very long. Probably a week. I just didn’t feel any sides like I did in 2005 so I quit. Probably stupid I know

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not very long. Probably a week. I just didn’t feel any sides like I did in 2005 so I quit. Probably stupid I know
I understand that, although I still would’ve waited another week or so just in case lol

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If you're not seeing anything from their M1T or SD then something is very wrong with it.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I know but I don’t want to call them out. Hoping I was missing something. The M1T from underground laboratories was serious stuff. 30 min after taking it I felt funny

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I found some good Superdrol so I may just use that and give up on bc

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I had like 50 bottles of the old underground labs m1t and a friend convinced me to toss them. So depressing
Are you serious? Whats wrong with your friend and why would you listen? Lol

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I had some mental issues. Went through a bad depression that she blamed on roids. I’d do anything to have those back! Never grew like that

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Now I’m paying $50 a bottle for sd from the U.K.! It was like $10/bottle for m1t

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I had some mental issues. Went through a bad depression that she blamed on roids. I’d do anything to have those back! Never grew like that
Gotcha thats kinda what i was thinking it must have been something like that lol