All natural PCT for OSTARINE

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some opinions on running an all natural pct for ostarine using things that can be bought at supplement stores. I know I’ll be running 20 mg for at least 8 weeks. Depending on how I feel I might extend the cycle a little. I’ll be running 10 mg of cardarine with it for the first 6 weeks.

I want to include three supplements for pct.

1. Royal jelly - I never hear anyone talk about royal jelly and some people may view this as a joke at first but multiple studies have shown that it increases testicular function (literally makes your balls heavier too) and can boost testosterone up to about 25 percent. Some theorize that it does this by accelerating the rate that DHEA is converted to test. I already take 2000 mg a day and will double this for pct.

2. Ashwaganda - It seems like this has gained popularity as a natural test booster so I don’t have to do much convincing on this one. Multiple studies show it decreases cortisol and increases testosterone.

3. ??? - any advice on a third natural test booster would be appreciated. I think I’ve heard of people taking zinc? Maybe I’m wrong about that.

So what are people’s opinions on this? Is this pct plan not aggressive enough? And any idea what the third supplement should be?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You wanna use a sketchy research chem that no1 knows the long term effects of but you wont take some clomid?