Gyno or paranoia? (Pics included)

Lacosanostra

Awards
Hi all,

I was just wondering in your vast experiences how soon gyno can be noticed? I don’t feel any sensitivity or lumps around nipples, no bloating (based on wedding ring test), no moodiness, and no changes to my blood pressure. My first bloods mid-cycle are lined up for week 4.

I’m 32, 11-12% BF, 6’, and around 195 lbs.

I just started my first test enanthate cycle @ 500 mg per week (250 mg Mon/Thur). I am also taking aromasin E3.5D as per your recommendations. Tomorrow represents the end of week one.

Should I be worried or am I just being paranoid?

(First pic below is a “before”)

Any help greatly appreciated!

Attachments

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Paranoia mate, the test wouldn’t even have kicked in yet

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That looks like it could be gyno. Is it sensitive to the touch? Tender? Painful?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there a lump behind the nipple that wasn’t there before?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well then there is nothing to worry about. If you start feeling tenderness, swelling, pain, a lump behind the nipple, possible discharge then start worrying about gyno. I’d say it’s NOT gyno

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do some extra work on your upper pecs (incline bench etc) and that will Help lifting your nipples and even things out, many of us here have been through this bro, your not alone

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like you already have a bit of gyno to begin with. You’ll know if you’re nips are getting worse based on symptoms such as excessive puffiness, itchiness, and pain. How much aromasin are you currently running?

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like you already have a bit of gyno to begin with. You’ll know if you’re nips are getting worse based on symptoms such as excessive puffiness, itchiness, and pain. How much aromasin are you currently running?
Do you even read?
;)

I am also taking aromasin E3.5D as per your recommendations. Tomorrow represents the end of week one
And no, this is classic paranoia.

Newth

Awards
Both these guys have good points.

You do have tiny gyno, there could be a few reasons.

As mentioned you're a week in so you shouldn't. But I have read a fair bit about PHs and SARMs giving an estrogen rebound type thing a few days in, maybe your a person like this but maybe you've had them for ages but just noticed now your thinking about it.

It takes a bit to get a lump there but if you get tenderness you won't think you've got it, you'll know you've got it.

Just ask people you know if you've always looked like that because you just noticed....that should help with any paranoia too.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TheBigJS

He never stated how much aromasin he was taking; he just stated how often he was taking it.

sanguine

Awards
Every 3.5 days is very infrequent for aromasin. Especially for a decent dosage test cycle.

As far as your pictures, I see what you are talking about. Very minor and probably from puberty, or perhaps just a bit of fat tissue that you store there naturally.

If you were having pain/sensitivity/lump formation, you would know it.

Also, letting your chest hair grow would probaly make it non-noticable.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Every 3.5 days is very infrequent for aromasin. Especially for a decent dosage test cycle.

As far as your pictures, I see what you are talking about. Very minor and probably from puberty, or perhaps just a bit of fat tissue that you store there naturally.

If you were having pain/sensitivity/lump formation, you would know it.

Also, letting your chest hair grow would probaly make it non-noticable.
Aromasin has a half life of 9 hours in males, but the effects of the drug will work for about 3-4 days. 3 days after a dose will still be about 40% below baseline based on studies. Although dosing it eod or ed would probably be more optimal for keeping levels steady, e3.5d also would work.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
The right nip has a TINY bit of puff. Nolvadex will clear it right up man!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle I got it too as I'm very estro prone...

Nolva took care of it

Lacosanostra

Awards
It's funny though because I literally feel zero discomfort, sensitivity, pain, lumps, etc. in that area.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's funny though because I literally feel zero discomfort, sensitivity, pain, lumps, etc. in that area.
Because it’s pubertal gyno. There’s not much there, but I could see it in the before photo.

Lacosanostra

Awards
Because it’s pubertal gyno. There’s not much there, but I could see it in the before photo.
Really? Interesting...Do you feel as though I should stay the course? Change my Aromasin dosage schedule? Take Nolva ON CYCLE?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really? Interesting...Do you feel as though I should stay the course? Change my Aromasin dosage schedule? Take Nolva ON CYCLE?
Just keep doing what you’re doing imo. You’ll know if the pre-existing gyno is getting worse if you start getting nip pain, itchiness, puffiness etc. The symptoms only happen when the gyno develops/worsens which is why you aren’t experiencing any symptoms imo if that makes sense.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So walk me through this...I have 20 mg capsules...do I just take them daily until it goes away?
If it’s good quality take half daily or one every other day until gone, possibly increase your AI dosage a bit.

Nolva worked awesome to get rid of my nipple sensitivity on Test until I could get estrogen down after increasing my AI dosage.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
So walk me through this...I have 20 mg capsules...do I just take them daily until it goes away?
I'm gonna get flack for this...

Listen man. I've had gynecomastia since a boy.

Before puberty, after puberty.

I am ALL TO FAMILIAR with the pain and embarrassment of gyno.

Shirt on at the pool/beach etc.

My two brothers were cut from the beginning (bastards lol). My family made fun of me. Friends made fun of me.

I am extremely proud of m
myself for making it through all that.

I had GODDAMN TITS UNTIL I WAS 20.

I have NEVER needed an AI. Nolvadex was it.

So, to answer your question, I take 20mg nolva ONCE A WEEK.

That's right. ONCE A WEEK. Why? Because its half life is 5-7 damn days!

If you want to be sure though man, 20mg per day. 4 weeks. Boom.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
If it’s good quality take half daily or one every other day until gone, possibly increase your AI dosage a bit.

Nolva worked awesome to get rid of my nipple sensitivity on Test until I could get estrogen down after increasing my AI dosage.
Yep yep!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 3