Anavar 4 andro question

mdebolt55

Awards
Going to run a cutting cycle. Not sure of the exact MGs yet but I'm thinking of running -

4andro for week 1-2 to get some test running through the system
Then epi andro for week 3-4 to get some drier test
And anavar week 1-4

Decent cutting cycle to dry up and get shredded. I'll be about 10% body fat when I start. Think this will be okay?

I've previously ran a msten and epi andro cycle and thought it was okay but not great at all. Probably could've got almost the same gains starting back up on creatine.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unconventional but interdasting approach. Id personally detest PCTing after a short 4wk cut.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll recommend a shorter cycle a lot of times, but for these compounds you could run it a little longer. Like Nac said, PCT would be an aggravation after such a short cycle with minimal gains.

Newth

Awards
Keen to watch this.

At the end of 99 I remember reading an article about a 4 week coarse. Bloat then harden in 4 weeks, in and out before your system responds. Sounded interesting but never got to try it.

Good luck.

mdebolt55

Awards
Bump. Do you think this will be enough test so I don't get shutdown. I was also thinking about running 4andro and epi with winstrol in the future. I don't like shots.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump. Do you think this will be enough test so I don't get shutdown. I was also thinking about running 4andro and epi with winstrol in the future. I don't like shots.
Adding a Test base to a cycle won't stop you from getting shut down (it can actually increase shut down). It just keeps the body in a more "normal" state, instead of being in a Test deficient one.
It can help keep you from having sides from being Test deficient on cycle.

mdebolt55

Awards
I am looking to get shredded. Do you think my best bet for my second oral cycle would epi andro and anavar or epi andro and winstrol. Would epi andro and winstrol be too straining on the liver, kidneys ect?

mdebolt55

Awards
As far as I know, epi andro and winstrol would probably produce better results.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as I know, epi andro and winstrol would probably produce better results.
Winstrol will definitely produce more of a "shredding" effect, in general. Some people do report more sides than Anavar (which is one of my personal favorites).

"Too straining" on the organs is subjective. The main thing on either of these cycles is to have all of the support supplements, and PCT items in hand before you start your run.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am looking to get shredded. Do you think my best bet for my second oral cycle would epi andro and anavar or epi andro and winstrol. Would epi andro and winstrol be too straining on the liver, kidneys ect?
Epiandro and Winstrol are 2 dht compounds I wouldn't run those standalone. Also if your looking to get shredded your diet and training will be most important the drugs only help you moderately to reach your goals. A lot of people end up disappointed with results thinking the compound will get them shredded.

Winstrol is great for lean dry grainy mass if your low bf. But I wouldn't run it without adding something wet like test or trest or even 4ad at the very least.

mdebolt55

Awards
Why wouldn't you run two dht? I'm new at this, I appreciate the advice. And I understand that diet. I'm about 12% now and going to take 4 weeks off from this msten epi andro cycle then run winstrol or anavar with epi or 4andro(maybe both) when I'm about 10%bf. I would like to run winstrol but def could use some more advice. Going to just be using 4andro or epi as base. Like I said, I'm a little bitch when it comes to injecting and I really don't want to need with the needles. Call me a bitch idc.

mdebolt55

Awards
One of your personal favorites is anavar? Can you explain? Most people talk **** about it. You think my best bet would be an anavar epi cycle for shredding/hardening or epi/winstrol or 4andro/winstrol. Thank you for the advice.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re new to this but you decided to run Msten for a first cycle. One of the harshest designers out there? You should know that any exogenous hormones you put in your body are going to cause shutdown. What was your PCT for your first cycle?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of your personal favorites is anavar? Can you explain? Most people talk **** about it. You think my best bet would be an anavar epi cycle for shredding/hardening or epi/winstrol or 4andro/winstrol. Thank you for the advice.
Godstrength is right about running a wet compound like Test, Trest, 4-ad, or the like with it.
Winstrol is generally considered the best for what I think you are wanting.
A lot of people that talk badly about Var either had unrealistic expectations (it doesn't produce explosive mass gains), or tried fake Var. It's a fairly expensive compound, and is pretty widely faked. I personally like the strength I get from it, and the hardening effect...and even the "moderate" mass gains.

Reactions: Nac

Newth

Awards
Test propionate and winstrol was really hard on my joints. It would be tough with something dryer.

Literally couldn't do heavy legs without joint support.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So to really understand what works best you have to understand synergy (or how 2 or more compounds work together) for the best possible results on the body for aesthetics, strength and overall health.

Some side effects from dht can be anxiety, aggression, irritability, hair loss etc. This can certainly be greatly exaggerated once you start running multiple dht compounds. For me personally I would feel like crap on those alone.

So also you have to understand that if you run a epiandro Winstrol cycle you would have an extremely dry cycle. Again considering how the body works you would see an increase in strength while the joints tendons and ligaments won't be able to handle the extra stress as well as if you were running something wet with it. The extra water weight in the joints etc will actually absorb a lot of the stress and help your body and you will feel much better. Estrogen is actually a great hormone you just don't want too much. You have a wet compound and a dry compound working together synergistically giving the body everything you need to make the most of it and feel the best. You will just feel better in my opinion as test, trest and 4ad are all known for giving a feel good sense overall as well as mentally. Again its the synergy of a wet and dry steroid working together that makes it better. And the synergy between 2 dht compounds solo that would make it worse in my opinion.

You have a compound like anavar which I absolutely love. I have run both anavar and Winstrol and really like them both however I choose anavar all day over Winstrol today. Reason being is Winstrol is really hard on the joints and harsh on lipids. Anavar actually has collagen synthesis properties so it actually makes your joints etc feel better. I just feel better on anavar although I think Winstrol is a better builder. Both drugs are good for strength. Anavar gives great pumps and muscle fullness within a couple days. Its great at building slow lean mass that you will most likely keep and will be quality gains. Winstrol is great for building and works pretty fast as well. I would run either of these a minimum of 5 weeks. If you absolutely must do 4 weeks I would choose Winstrol because I think its a little faster acting than anavar in terms of gains after 4 weeks. I would definitely run an extra week and go 5. I think you would make more gains in that last week. Anavar for 6 weeks with a good base like trest, test or 4ad. Transdermals (test or trest) make the best base. I actually use td test for trt. I love it and only really use small amounts of one or two compounds when I want to run anything. For me adding 40-60 mg of anavar for 6 weeks produces great results for me. I can gain about 6-9 lbs and lose about 1-2% bf. Running Winstrol at 50/day would produce similar results with slightly different effects in terms of aesthetics and how I would look.

mdebolt55

Awards
Msten is harsh? Didn't get much out of it tbh. And tomorrow is my last day. Was just planning on doing an anti e that came with it and also a test booster.

mdebolt55

Awards
Thank you for the good response. As of now I am looking at 5 weeks of anavar to harden up during my cutting cycle. I will stack this the first 3 weeks with 4andro and finish the last two with epi.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Msten is harsh? Didn't get much out of it tbh. And tomorrow is my last day. Was just planning on doing an anti e that came with it and also a test booster.
What brand did you use? Maybe it was bunk? I haven't heard many people saying they didn't get anything from Msten.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the good response. As of now I am looking at 5 weeks of anavar to harden up during my cutting cycle. I will stack this the first 3 weeks with 4andro and finish the last two with epi.
Brother, remember that the people commenting here gain nothing if you follow their advice. They only want to help you to keep from doing harm to yourself, and help you get the best results possible.

With that in mind....
You're focused on the wrong thing right now. You're thinking about your next cycle (which normally would be a good thing), but you aren't ending your current cycle correctly yet.

You NEED:
A SERM
Proper PCT time and time off between cycles. This is AT LEAST 4 weeks on SERM (Plus other PCT ancillaries) PLUS the length that you were on cycle, as off time. For you, this would be....4 weeks (PCT) + 4 weeks off = 8 weeks off minimum between your cycles.

Please don't ruin your body, and chance of making gains by not doing things properly.

mdebolt55

Awards
It wasn't bunk it was centurion labz stand alone. Def not bunk.

mdebolt55

Awards
Im not saying it didn't do anything. I got a little stronger and felt a little more beastly in the gym from it but nothing amazing.

mdebolt55

Awards
If I would've ran it with test I feel like it would've been pretty damn good.

mdebolt55

Awards
I have an anti-estrogen. This is a serm correct? I bought a high quality anti-estrogen at the supplement shop where I got my msten.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have an anti-estrogen. This is a serm correct? I bought a high quality anti-estrogen at the supplement shop where I got my msten.
No. You can't buy a SERM in a shop. SERMs are Nolvadex, Clomid, and Torem.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
No. How old are you? I would recommend taking more time off between cycles. 4 weeks is definitely not enough especially considering you're not running a real SERM.