dmz length at 30 mgs

wantmogains

Awards
due to shut down and retaining muscle would i be better off taking 30 mgs for 7 week or 2 3.5 week cycles ? i wanna recover easiest , and retain as much lean muscle as possible . i have ostarine and and otc pct i know , seen every time , but i've already done a dmz cycle at a higher dose and recovered good .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
due to shut down and retaining muscle would i be better off taking 30 mgs for 7 week or 2 3.5 week cycles ? i wanna recover easiest , and retain as much lean muscle as possible . i have ostarine and and otc pct i know , seen every time , but i've already done a dmz cycle at a higher dose and recovered good .
Don't decide your cycles that way bro. You decide your cycle, and then adjust your supply accordingly. It doesn't have to be an even amount. Over the counter PCT is not the way to go with DMZ. That's a strong steroid. How much/what timeframe did you run it last time?

wantmogains

Awards
i did 60 mgs at 6 weeks with nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i did 60 mgs at 6 weeks with nolvadex 40/40/20/20
That's a very hearty run! What made you consider cutting back this time?
The reason you recovered well last time was because you ran a SERM PCT.

wantmogains

Awards
well i felt like i got shut down good and i think i started too high so i missed out on a lot of gains

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
well i felt like i got shut down good and i think i started too high so i missed out on a lot of gains
Hmmmm.....ok.

Well you definitely need TUDCA, and a multi-organ on cycle support, as well as a SERM PCT. Running a lower dose isn't a bad idea at all. If I were you, I'd run it for 4 weeks.....5 if you're pushing it. That is one of the strongest steroids that is still technically "legal". I've taken some strong stuff over the years, and I was surprised at how strong it was during a recent run.

wantmogains

Awards
thanks for your input , what about daa i have about 60 days supply , but serms are hard to get ahold of for me any thing i could take on top of my otc pct cause ill be taking half the dose and half the length and i know what it all causes , and what's your opinion on ostarine in pct to hold onto the gains , like 10 mg or something

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks for your input , what about daa i have about 60 days supply , but serms are hard to get ahold of for me any thing i could take on top of my otc pct cause ill be taking half the dose and half the length and i know what it all causes , and what's your opinion on ostarine in pct to hold onto the gains , like 10 mg or something
If you really know what all it can cause, then you know that it CAN mess you up for the rest of your life. SERMs are as readily available as Steroids...more so than most.

Honest answer....if for some strange reason you can't get a SERM.... don't run that steroid.

wantmogains

Awards
you think 20/20/10/10 would do it with daa ed

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’ll still want the SERM. It’s worth the difficulty getting no matter what. Keep osta out your PCT as it can be suppressive as well.

Ask yourself what do you plan on getting out of the abbreviated cycle? Sure, you can take a smaller dose for less time but for what? To build gains over four weeks and lose them within the next four?

You’d be better off getting a SERM and running a full cycle IMO.

wantmogains

Awards
if i run the full 90 pills should i bump to 3 a day after like 4 weeks ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if i run the full 90 pills should i bump to 3 a day after like 4 weeks ?
Again...man....don't let drugs tell you what to do. Because you have 90 pills, that doesn't mean your cycle is 90 pills. ...or exactly half of that. It is your body. You decide the cycle, not the pills.

I don't know your age, or anabolic experience...but I feel like both are low. You need to be careful. You only get one body.

wantmogains

Awards
thanks everyone for your input ! imma hold onto this until i get a second haven't tried clomid before have done nolvadex , heard clomid causes mood issues

wantmogains

Awards
isn't there another serm also ? a third one ? what's the word on it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
isn't there another serm also ? a third one ? what's the word on it
Theres a few:
Nolva / tamox
Clomid
Ralox
Torem

These guys are correct, running the cycle with "what you have" is a bad idea. Save up your goodies and maximize both the gains and the safety. 45/45/45/45/60/60 (if you even need to go to 60) would be a stellar run. Make sure to have a good cycle support (CEL Cycle Assist) and TUDCA (CEL as well) for on-cycle and then a SERM-based pct (I suggest adding an otc test booster like CEL M-test and a cortisol control supp like SNS Reduce xt as well).

wantmogains

Awards
i've tried nolvadex in my last cycle would any of the other serms have a faster recovery ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i've tried nolvadex in my last cycle would any of the other serms have a faster recovery ?
Nobody will be able to tell you this. It’s 100% personalized how each would effect you. They are slightly different in their moa’s but again, all speculation to actually answer that

wantmogains

Awards
forgive me for the questions but i'm new to all this , theoretically , what if i ran 40/40/20/20 nolvadex , otc ai , daa , and osta @15 mgs would i hold on to all my gains , i'm assuming osta is mild enough to were the other aids would counter it and i'd use it to hold onto all the muscle .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
forgive me for the questions but i'm new to all this , theoretically , what if i ran 40/40/20/20 nolvadex , otc ai , daa , and osta @15 mgs would i hold on to all my gains , i'm assuming osta is mild enough to were the other aids would counter it and i'd use it to hold onto all the muscle .
osta in pct is ridiculous. its been studied to be suppressive at 3mg.

just dont.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You won't hold on to all of your gains. Some of what appears to be gained muscle tissue is actually water and glycogen. When you discontinue the oral steroid, some of that will go away.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bodies hormones always revert back to homeostasis after the hormone is ceased.