Rad140 1st cycle

Raptor3

Awards
Ok Rad140 all set to go. Plan was to run
Week #1 10mg
Weeks #2-#8 15mg

I am on Test pellets and Anastrozole. Scheduled to get more pellets on Thursday so over the next 8 weeks my test levels will end up around 15-1600.

Once week 8 is up I'm ok with just continuing my Anastrozole twice a week. Correct? I will have land done in 5 weeks to check levels.
Thinking I should also take some sort of liver support?

Thanks

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tests pellets.... 15-1600...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression they were pretty much useless. What dose and how often?

Raptor3

Awards
I was under the impression they were pretty much useless. What dose and how often?
I get them every 6-7 months. I believe I got 11 pellets last time. I think my first time was 10 pellets and that equaled 2000mg. I think. This is my 3rd year

Raptor3

Awards
Just a quick update. I finished 8 weeks of RAD140 had all my labs done around week 6. Total test was still 1520, lipids all good. Saw some strength increases and body comp changes. Weight stayed the same but lost some fat.

Raptor3

Awards
I was told since I’m on TRT that I do not need the clomid. Can anyone confirm? I have been taking it but I’d really like to stop. Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You dont need clomid if your on trt. At least with traditional trt, i dont know much about tbe pellets

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
dontsweatme Anabolics 25