The BIGGER stack

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20180325-170808.jpeg

So, what do you guys think of this blend of this 4 powerful ph's, dossage, experience with this compounds, etc...? I would use it as kickstart (3 caps per day) to my offseason cycle with 600mg of sustanon 300. This contains Epistane, DMZ, Msten, and something called DECA

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 162332
So, what do you guys think of this blend of this 4 powerful ph's, dossage, experience with this compounds, etc...? I would use it as kickstart (3 caps per day) to my offseason cycle with 600mg of sustanon 300. This contains Epistane, DMZ, Msten, and something called DECA
I think your going to make huge gains!

Is it 3 caps a day?

Remember liver support, heart...

You know what try to find a supplement that is meant to take "on cycle"

A support supp, usually says "heart, kidneys, liver" etc.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I believe the last compound is Max-lmg just different chemical makeup

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your reply, yeah, I got all of that things. Liv 55, fish oil, k2 vitamin, etc...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jesus, that’s quite the concoction.....

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean? (Sorry, english is not my nativ language)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean? (Sorry, english is not my nativ language)
It's going to be a very powerful supplement.

If you want, you can probably take 2 pills a day to make it last longer.

It says 90 pills. So the directions probably say 3 a day yes?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Direction says 2-3 caps per day... I was thinking to tak 2 caps for first 7 days, and later bump it up to 3 caps.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope it's gonna help me make some good, lean gains...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 162332
I’m personally not a fan of these stacked methyl ph’s but I’ve seen way worse blends. The Epistane is on the low side but that won’t matter as it’s stacked with DMZ and Msten at high doses. This has 3 DHT derived compounds, so it will be very dry and probably rough on the joints. Not to mention serious liver toxicity. I would recommend KingsGuard plus 750 mg of additional TUDCA minimum while on this. The DECA is something I’m unfamiliar with. I don’t believe it is methylated. I’ve seen anecdotal reports of it being similar to Max LMG. This will certainly kickstart your cycle with quick mass and strength gains.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! So leaning more towards a 19nor compound? Deca?
This is old info and newer info may be around but I haven’t searched for it. I just remember this info from old research:

18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol (DECA)
Recommended Dosage- 40-80mgs a day
Average Cycle Length- 4-6 weeks
Advanced Cycle Length- 6-8 weeks
Methylated-No its Ethylated
Toxicity Level- Low
Estrogen Conversion-No
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: N/A

This compound is very new and there is no exact write up to its exact properties of action. It has been said to be very similar to 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one known as MAX-LMG. There is very contradicting info on this compound from it being a derivative of methylnortest down to it being a ethylated nor testosterone based chemical. It is also said that MAX-LMG is thePro-Hormone to this potent powerhouse. Meaning this would and could possibly be considered a Designer Steroid.

Its basically norbolethone without the 17a-ethyl meaning this futhers the evidence of it being very similar in action as
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one. When there is more proven documentation on this we will post it.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I’m personally not a fan of these stacked methyl ph’s but I’ve seen way worse blends. The Epistane is on the low side but that won’t matter as it’s stacked with DMZ and Msten at high doses. This has 3 DHT derived compounds, so it will be very dry and probably rough on the joints. Not to mention serious liver toxicity. I would recommend KingsGuard plus 750 mg of additional TUDCA minimum while on this. The DECA is something I’m unfamiliar with. I don’t believe it is methylated. I’ve seen anecdotal reports of it being similar to Max LMG. This will certainly kickstart your cycle with quick mass and strength gains.
Right. Epi @ 8mg a cap?

But then again, if it's stacked with others, it will have a synergistic affect

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 162332
Shet I forgot TUDCA!!!

Very important when taking orals.

It has to do with your bile.

Helps keep the liver healthy!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
This is old info and newer info may be around but I haven’t searched for it. I just remember this info from old research:

Toxicity Level- Low
Estrogen Conversion-No

This compound is very new and there is no exact write up to its exact properties of action. It has been said to be very similar to 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one known as MAX-LMG. There is very contradicting info on this compound from it being a derivative of methylnortest down to it being a ethylated nor testosterone based chemical. It is also said that MAX-LMG is thePro-Hormone to this potent powerhouse. Meaning this would and could possibly be considered a Designer Steroid.

Its basically norbolethone without the 17a-ethyl meaning this futhers the evidence of it being very similar in action as
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one. When there is more proven documentation on this we will post it.
Roll the dice...

Probably in the 19nor family...
Progesterone...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

Toxicity Level- Low
Estrogen Conversion-No

Basically no one is sure what the hell it is so they are taking guesses. I'm interested in people's experiences with this DECA compound, but it's very hard to find in a solo product. The majority of products it is in are stacked with several other PHs. I can't bring myself to take something that has such little info out there on it, but I'd be interested to learn more about it.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Basically no one is sure what the hell it is so they are taking guesses. I'm interested in people's experiences with this DECA compound, but it's very hard to find in a solo product. The majority of products it is in are stacked with several other PHs. I can't bring myself to take something that has such little info out there on it, but I'd be interested to learn more about it.
The lab rats will take it...
Including me lol.

Nah my younger self would lol.

Time will tell...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, that is my concern also, I'm scared for my libido

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that is my concern also, I'm scared for my libido
Never used it, but I would at least be prepared for a significant impact on libido. A product marketed as deca can very well kill your sex drive.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never used it, but I would at least be prepared for a significant impact on libido. A product marketed as deca can very well kill your sex drive.
Would proviron and sustanon at 600mg per week help to prevent impact on libido?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone of you had any experience with DMZ, Msten or Epistane and how it was, gains, strenght, recovery?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone of you had any experience with DMZ, Msten or Epistane and how it was, gains, strenght, recovery?
Epi did nothing for me, dmz didn't do much, never tried methylstenbolone...

Msten was sdrol replacement

I think I'm just not a PH responder because a lot of guys go ape**** over epi, dmz msten etc

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I did indulge in sdrol quite a bit. Holy crap!!!

My buddy and I gained 20lbs in 4 weeks.

We ruled the gym lol jk

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did indulge in sdrol quite a bit. Holy crap!!!

My buddy and I gained 20lbs in 4 weeks.

We ruled the gym lol jk
So far I've tried Test enan, cyp, EQ, Dbol, Lgd 4033 and Anadrol... Just hope this wouldn't be a dissapointment

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t read through this thread but is there test in this run???

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that is just common sense to do it that way, with test

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else who tried one of these compounds?

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried them all but not all at once, seems a bit over the top imo and would never forgo a cycle of this nature. The MSTEN gave me terrible stomach issues, DMZ is nice, good size and strength, epistane will dry the **** out of you. Not sure on that DECA nomenclature max LMG maybe. Too much organ stress, would not suggest it, but if your body can take it good luck

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve tried them all but not all at once, seems a bit over the top imo and would never forgo a cycle of this nature. The MSTEN gave me terrible stomach issues, DMZ is nice, good size and strength, epistane will dry the **** out of you. Not sure on that DECA nomenclature max LMG maybe. Too much organ stress, would not suggest it, but if your body can take it good luck
I think I could handle it well... When I run Anadrol, my organs and body were completly fine, except the horrible aggression and dark mind I got on it, so I think this won't be problematic for 30 days... Thanks for the input guys

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol is one compound and imho no where near the organ killer as all these compounds put together. Curious how you fair though. Report back here with your progress.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
So far I've tried Test enan, cyp, EQ, Dbol, Lgd 4033 and Anadrol... Just hope this wouldn't be a dissapointment
I've tried test e, c, d, a, (abcdefg...) Lol.

For Real I've tried test ace. It was in a bottle called "megatest 500"

Sust... Eq, deca, dbol, adrol,sdrol, hdrol, max, Tren e, Tren a, Tren hex. Lol

Primobolan, uhh did I miss any?

Mentabolan, trest, I can't remember the rest!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dmz blew me up and got crazy strength gains on it. Stacked dmz and msten with no issues with all support supps. If you got all supports and test i think you'll be fine. Everyone responds differently so dont sue me if you have issues... Lol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Dmz blew me up and got crazy strength gains on it. Stacked dmz and msten with no issues with all support supps. If you got all supports and test i think you'll be fine. Everyone responds differently so dont sue me if you have issues... Lol
Everyone does. Absolutely, so it's hard to give advice!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your opinion guys, it sure helps

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey can you tell me more about anadrol? Recommended solo for a 1st cycle or not?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey can you tell me more about anadrol? Recommended solo for a 1st cycle or not?
Well, the strength was awesome, but not like on Dianabol. It will fill up your muscles, and carbs are your friends on Androl, full look, but it will shine if you have low bf. Apetite is a bit suppersed on Anadrol, and it ****s with your head a lot! I'm calm guy, get along with everyone, but on Anadrol..
I becom someone else! Aggressive and nasty... Don't take it for a first cycle, and don't take it without test, bc you'll piss most of the gains...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are scared to pin, take turinabol 50 mg for 5-6 weeks, it will be nice for first time.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's your body, your choice. If you want to do it, just do it right and safe.