LGD-4033

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
I am currently looking to bulk up and I’m wanting to do it the most legal way I can. I don’t want to run anything I need a prescription to get. I’ve been reading into LGD-4033 and think I might want to give it a try. Does it work? I don’t do any type of sports nor am affected by WADA. Where can I get it and know it’s the real stuff?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
It works well. On my second run now at 12mg. About to up it to 16mg. My first run was 8 mg. gains and strength are good. OL is the company I trust

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
It works well. On my second run now at 12mg. About to up it to 16mg. My first run was 8 mg. gains and strength are good. OL is the company I trust
Is there anything I need to run with it to help the process?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what is the OL kind called? They dont make LeGenD anymore

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything I need to run with it to help the process?
A good cycle support I.e CEL cycle assist or OLs ar1macare pro will have your bases covered and a SERM for PCT. nolva or clomid will do. That’s all u need. I would recommend plenty of fish oil and cardio though as LGD will tank your lipid profile. Better to be safe than sorry. Some people don’t bother but I like to care for my health.

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
says me...its not listed on their website...if you find it for sale its either old or fake...but OL does NOT make it anymore...
What would you suggest instead of OL? I found the same results upon looking for it on their website.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
What would you suggest instead of OL? I found the same results upon looking for it on their website.
I can’t comment on any other brands as I haven’t used any others. U can still buy legend. British stores sell it and sell internationally.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t comment on any other brands as I haven’t used any others. U can still buy legend. British stores sell it and sell internationally.
i didnt say you cant find LeGenD i said OL does not make it anymore...

Robert11

Awards
i didnt say you cant find LeGenD i said OL does not make it anymore...
What site are you going to that tells you that? Th OL site doesn’t show any SARMS or PHs not just legend. So I’m still trying to figure out how you concluded that. Why would they stop making it? Maybe we need to hear from the rep to get confirmation. ******** nutrition is back ordered right now but they had it about a week ago.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A good cycle support I.e CEL cycle assist or OLs ar1macare pro will have your bases covered and a SERM for PCT. nolva or clomid will do. That’s all u need. I would recommend plenty of fish oil and cardio though as LGD will tank your lipid profile. Better to be safe than sorry. Some people don’t bother but I like to care for my health.
This this this

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What site are you going to that tells you that? Th OL site doesn’t show any SARMS or PHs not just legend. So I’m still trying to figure out how you concluded that. Why would they stop making it? Maybe we need to hear from the rep to get confirmation. ******** nutrition is back ordered right now but they had it about a week ago.
alrighty then ;-)

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
Would OL sup3r pct be good for nolva?

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
I thought it was their version of nolva, that just what pops up when I was searching. Where should I get nolva?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought it was their version of nolva, that just what pops up when I was searching. Where should I get nolva?
Nolva is a drug, sup3r pct is an otc blend of herbal supplements. We can’t source on here so you’ll have to figure out where to get nolva from

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get your nolva or Clomid from a board sponsor. MAresearch or premier research essentials. I like CEL cycle assist on cycle. OL legend is still produced in the Uk not in the US. ******** Nutrition carries it, and they ship to the US. I like to add reduce XT or invictus to pct as well as M test or Rebirth/Viron. Lastly I like to add a natural anabolic such as X gels or Vector/Follidrone2.0

Predat0r is the starred out part

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
Get your nolva or Clomid from a board sponsor. MAresearch or premier research essentials. I like CEL cycle assist on cycle. OL legend is still produced in the Uk not in the US. ******** Nutrition carries it, and they ship to the US. I like to add reduce XT or invictus to pct as well as M test or Rebirth/Viron. Lastly I like to add a natural anabolic such as X gels or Vector/Follidrone2.0

Predat0r is the starred out part
Thank you, also is it still good to run a whey and Creatine with this?

DennisC1986

Awards
You can get a lot of good info on here but I'd suggest doing more research before you pull the trigger. Don't mean this as an insult but it's clear from your questions that you don't have the best understanding of how a lot of this stuff really works. You need to read up on SERM pct especially

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
You can get a lot of good info on here but I'd suggest doing more research before you pull the trigger. Don't mean this as an insult but it's clear from your questions that you don't have the best understanding of how a lot of this stuff really works. You need to read up on SERM pct especially
I’ve seen a lot of people talking about coming off of Creatine when on cycle and resuming afterwards, because it’s not needed. But other people say it’s always good to run, through cycle even.

DennisC1986

Awards
Right. But I wasn't referring to that. The fact that you thought Sup3r pct was a version of nolva is what I'm referring too. Again, no judgement. This is how you learn. But personally I'd say you need to do some more research. I'm a big believer in having a basic understanding of how these things work. There are different support supplements you can take, different drugs you can use during pct, but if you do the research on support supplements and how pct works in general, you will have a better understanding overall and it can only help you.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Would OL sup3r pct be good for nolva?
Sup3r PCT will do jack for PCT. you need a proper pharma grade SERM for guaranteed results. I wouldn’t even trust UGL or any other sources as reviews are mixed and why chance your health and hormones when you can buy pharma grade cheap as chips online. Google is your friend.

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
Sup3r PCT will do jack for PCT. you need a proper pharma grade SERM for guaranteed results. I wouldn’t even trust UGL or any other sources as reviews are mixed and why chance your health and hormones when you can buy pharma grade cheap as chips online. Google is your friend.
I’ve found what I plan on running. I found nolva not running sup3r pct

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sup3r Pct would be great to take along with the nolva. It is clear you have a lot more research to do my friend. Google is your friend, get to it

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
Power**self sells OL LeGenD does anyone know if this is a reliable place to purchase from?

** my

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take the advice given from senior member who have experience with lgd 4033. Use premier research or ma research. Both sponsors of AM. Both are high quality. Don't run Lgd longer than 6 weeks first go at it. Some idiots will tell you need to run it 12 weeks to have gainz.

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
I found places that seem credible to buy LeGenD and ar1macare, I cant find any sponsored places that sell Nolva. Best place I’ve found for Nolva is choicecomp. What everybody keeps trying to send me to ends up in a 404.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get your nolva from MAresearch or Premier Research Essentials. You’re getting good quality stuff there

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
Get your nolva from MAresearch or Premier Research Essentials. You’re getting good quality stuff there
Thank you and I’m sorry I didn’t notice every time I searched it, it would try to correct it to just research and I was starting to get frustrated with all the 404s I kept running into. I hated to keep asking about the same things repeatedly.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I found places that seem credible to buy LeGenD and ar1macare, I cant find any sponsored places that sell Nolva. Best place I’ve found for Nolva is choicecomp. What everybody keeps trying to send me to ends up in a 404.
I buy all my nolva/clomid/aromasin pharma grade online for cheap. Probably a lot cheaper than the RX stuff and it’s 100% legit and I am guaranteed for it to work as stated on the tin so I can’t answer your question about RX stuff as I’ve never bought it. After reading so many reviews on people stating they got bunk gear or were not even sure if it was worth it, I just would never risk buying it.

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
To me, LGD is a SARM that has been shown to have positive effects on muscle building, body recomposition, sex drive, and bone density. Already in human trials, Ligandrol has been shown to be highly selective for muscle and bone cells, largely ignoring prostate or sebaceous cells. This makes the side effects for LGD-4033 minimal.
It’s still always better safe than sorry when messing around with hormones and such.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve seen a lot of people talking about coming off of Creatine when on cycle and resuming afterwards, because it’s not needed. But other people say it’s always good to run, through cycle even.
That's true.
If your going to PCT then you may want to let that creatine clear out your system.then about 10 days before you start PCT load back up on creatine.
That way you get a little boost in strength in PCT.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh how times have changed.
I remember a few years ago research SERMs were taboo.
If you mentioned it people commented things like.
Pharma only bro
Don't risk it
Your taking a chance with your health......
Fast forward a few years.
Research is where its at.

And its totally true.
I've always ran research ancillaries.
Never had a glitch.
Glad to see the change there are some really good RC sites.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
To me, LGD is a SARM that has been shown to have positive effects on muscle building, body recomposition, sex drive, and bone density. Already in human trials, Ligandrol has been shown to be highly selective for muscle and bone cells, largely ignoring prostate or sebaceous cells. This makes the side effects for LGD-4033 minimal.
Yes but it’s still suppressive as a mo fo. Suppression was shown at 1mg. I’m currently running 16mg and most people do roughly the same dose, some even higher.

Choppedjunior

Awards
well TECHNICALLY you're going to do this in an un legal way, since you need PCT and that you'll have to get black market. If you want to run a nice simple SARMS run by OL Legend, or get Olympus Labs Mass GH. i ran LGD with something else before i forget what, youll make some gains, guess all depends on the user, i think i gained about 4lbs muscle in 10weeks or so?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does lgd tank lipids even more than andros?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Board sponsor MA research for your compounds. Torem for PCT. Nolva is old school and not near as good as torem from what I hear. If you can afford 20mg of LGD that is what I would recommend. You will get some gains from 10mg but 20 would be much better.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take the advice given from senior member who have experience with lgd 4033. Use premier research or ma research. Both sponsors of AM. Both are high quality. Don't run Lgd longer than 6 weeks first go at it. Some idiots will tell you need to run it 12 weeks to have gainz.
I don’t agree with your comment at all, I have ran LGD a few times and most of the gains I made were weeks 8-10....

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes but it’s still suppressive as a mo fo. Suppression was shown at 1mg. I’m currently running 16mg and most people do roughly the same dose, some even higher.
A week of LGD (10mg Daily) dropped my total test a few hundred points and dropped my Free T almost in half....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Page two and nobody mentioned he needs a test base! Seriously guys? :)

OP: you need a test base. Something that will give you e2 and DHT. If you want to keep it legal that's 4andro to which you can add epi andro for more DHT. If not a low dose of test e or cyp will do just fine.

Also my opinion, don't bother with lipids. Short term lipid changes caused by anabolic compounds arent really associated with hart risks. Cholesterol... that's pharma trying to sell you statins. Lipids go back to normal asap when you finish your cycle, as it's only the anabolic compound that's suppressing HDL and increasing LDL production. Also fish oil really doesn't do much. What's really going to make a chance are ppar inhibitors or statins if you wish to deal with lipids.

Also for liver all you really need is UDCA or TUDCA. Oral anabolics block the removal of bile from the liver and all you need is a compound that "opens the gates", that helps to clear the toxic bile from the liver. UDCA and TUDCA (basically the same) are the most potent and proven compounds to do just that. For udca it's 12.5 mg/kg or 900mg (which ever comes first). Don't know what's the dose for tudca, but probably a bit more than that. Other stuff that's commonly used for liver: NAC, milk thistle,...

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you're saying you didnt see gainz until 60 days had passed? WHAT ?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had bloods done two weeks before and then a week after starting my LGD cycle. Both bloods were done around the same time of day.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I guess LGD is not as supressive as alot people make it out to be. Although as the weeks go by total test may drop significantly.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t agree with your comment at all, I have ran LGD a few times and most of the gains I made were weeks 8-10....
Agreed, same here. Kicks in very late, like Deca. Also, you first have to get to week 8+ , without a test base, its almost impossible due to lethargy (maybe christal meth can overcome lethargy).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I guess LGD is not as supressive as alot people make it out to be. Although as the weeks go by total test may drop significantly.
Its dose dependent suppressive -and dose dependent anabolic. At 10-18mg/d for 12 weeks, your nuts will be raisins, mark my words (or look at my nuts).
If you go for 6 weeks, nothing will happen, besides lethargy by week 5-6 and low test.