Caber Vs Prami for 19 Nor.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
In specific regards to NPP 300mg a week with test @500. I see caber used more than prami, but want to hear why one would pick one over the other. Is it kind of like a Torem/Nolva thing where they are similar, just different doses?

Given the numbers above, what would be a decent dose of Prami to avoid Deca Dick? Trying to be proactive as opposed to reactive here.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
In specific regards to NPP 300mg a week with test @500. I see caber used more than prami, but want to hear why one would pick one over the other. Is it kind of like a Torem/Nolva thing where they are similar, just different doses?

Given the numbers above, what would be a decent dose of Prami to avoid Deca Dick? Trying to be proactive as opposed to reactive here.
Never tried prami, but caber %100 does the job.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Caber comes in a bottle of 8 tiny pills. Take half a pill(.25) every 3-5 days. Boom.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on my experience, FWIW, Id say dont dose either with NPP. I cant stand deca; NPP gives me no issues whatsover and I run it considerably higher than what Ive run deca.

If your AI dose with the test is dialled youll be in an even stronger position as well.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Based on my experience, FWIW, Id say dont dose either with NPP. I cant stand deca; NPP gives me no issues whatsover and I run it considerably higher than what Ive run deca.

If your AI dose with the test is dialled youll be in an even stronger position as well.
Appreciate it. I really think it will be running it at 300mg (100mg EOD) and the test at 600mg a week. Possibly a little TBOL thrown in as well. I can't stand bloating, which is why I decided for these next 10 weeks of a 16 week cycle, NPP would be best.

Reactions: Nac

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Is it true you don't get the joint benefit from NPP though? Iv'e read some people get the relief, some don't.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's easier to find caber i believe (at least for myself). It also comes with less sides. Isn't prami recommended to take before bed to avoid sides?

Oh and caber is very expensive I tend to think that's why some people chose prami. Just go caber if you have the money.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it. I really think it will be running it at 300mg (100mg EOD) and the test at 600mg a week. Possibly a little TBOL thrown in as well. I can't stand bloating, which is why I decided for these next 10 weeks of a 16 week cycle, NPP would be best.
I would not to higher with the test, lower or the same amount instead. You're not gonna bloat or get deca dick by when controlling estro and prolactin, even more reason to lower the test if that's your goal.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caber comes in a bottle of 8 tiny pills. Take half a pill(.25) every 3-5 days. Boom.
My bottle is 20.. it still looks like you get nothing in the bottle but it lasts forever cause you need nothing almost.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
My bottle is 20.. it still looks like you get nothing in the bottle but it lasts forever cause you need nothing almost.
I looked at the tiny pill and thought, "half this? Every couple days"

No way it's gonna do anything.

Big things come in small packages

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

BTW, always caber over prami.

Prami has more sides

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I would not to higher with the test, lower or the same amount instead. You're not gonna bloat or get deca dick by when controlling estro and prolactin, even more reason to lower the test if that's your goal.
Well, I am not really having sides with 500mg of Test at the moment. I suspect if I don't have them now I won't get them. No real bloat either, actually Ostarine @15mg a day is keeping all the water off. Plus, I feel great! The goal is just to get as big as possible and help with my right shoulder issues. It wasn't so much the goal or really on the menu until my lifts started getting heavier, and my shoulder started bothering me. It tends to pop and slide around/grind.

I didn't quite follow. What was wrong with the 500mg test and 300mg npp weekly? I had no real plans to exceed 300mg of NPP.

PM for caber. I've only the Prami. I know prami skyrockets GH and libido though from what other senior members have mentioned.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I am not really having sides with 500mg of Test at the moment. I suspect if I don't have them now I won't get them. No real bloat either, actually Ostarine @15mg a day is keeping all the water off. Plus, I feel great! The goal is just to get as big as possible and help with my right shoulder issues. It wasn't so much the goal or really on the menu until my lifts started getting heavier, and my shoulder started bothering me. It tends to pop and slide around/grind.

I didn't quite follow. What was wrong with the 500mg test and 300mg npp weekly? I had no real plans to exceed 300mg of NPP.

PM for caber. I've only the Prami. I know prami skyrockets GH and libido though from what other senior members have mentioned.
No deca is superior for shoulders and for building muscles and test increases estro so why go high test?