OSTARINE cycle advice

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those experienced users out there, can you recommend the best dosage and cycle length for ostarine? I’ll be starting sometime next week and I’ve done plenty of research but I’d still like to hear how you guys responded to this and how you ran it.

I have no experience with SARMS or AAS. I will be using 10mg of cardarine a day with the ostarine for the first 6 weeks. My primary focus right now is to cut fat, but not at a rapid rate. I’ll be eating at a slight deficit and increasing my cardio. Any advice will be appreciated.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine is worthless, and Cardarine would improve your endurance but that's it.

The big misconception about SARMS, you'll do better without them and addressing the issues in the kitchen and the gym (programming) first and in the long run. The only thing I would suggest is a healthy long term base of supplements to help you along the way.

Before any suggestions, anyone wishing to offer up theirs as well would require more information:

1. Age
2. Weight
3. Body Fat % (Best guess)
4. Height
5. Programming experience (Routines)
6: Time exercising (i.e., 5 years)

This would help.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go 20 mg on cardarine. This is not a cycle that's gonna cut you down that much but it can help leaning out a little. Ostarine should probably be at least 25mg for maintaining muscles. But yeah I second the above post because you're not gonna drop that much more fat than natural. Ostarine is good at maintaining rather then giving muscles and cardarine just gives you a ton of energy.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t want to get sucked into the whole SARMS trend long term. I’m prepared for me to realize that it could be mostly hype but I need to run one cycle of it to form an opinion and at least it seems to be very low risk in the way of side effects.

Weight: 192
Body fat: around 15% (estimate)
Height: 6’0
Routine: lifting 4 times a week, with most sets in the 8-12 rep range but I throw in some really heavy low rep work here and there to improve strength and also some light high rep work for muscular endurance. Until recently I always slacked a little on cardio. Recently I finally got serious about cardio and now run three times a week (I sometimes do this on the same day as weight training) because I want to get a little leaner and I’d like to run my first 5k in a couple weeks.
Time exercising: 2.5 years

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6' at 192? You're perfect. I hate you. lol.

Don't bother with SARMS then. They'll suppress you, and still you'd have to PCT.
There are some great supplements to help you long-term to recomposition and drop some fat percentages a little more.

You're going to get some great suggestions for supplements to help you.
Do you do anything for joint protection?
Any staples?

One suggestion off the top that would be amazing especially for endurance, and to recomp is Follidrone 2.0
Do a search on the forum for FD2 or Follidrone 2 logs.