11-oxo acetate?

JRex

JRex

Awards
I bought a bunch of injectable 11-OXO Acetate -10mL - 100mg/mL.

When I first got it, I made the mistake of using dosing guide lines for TD and I did 100mg/ed and it was to much for me. It seems when you inject it, you get almost every milligram into your blood except for what the acetate ester takes up in chemical composition.

Injectable 11-oxo acetate at 25-50-mg/ed, with 25mg/ed trestolone acetate and aromsin is an amazing cutting/recomp stack.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Share more results? How do you know it's not just the trest doing the work?

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Really interested in that cycle Jrex. Ive been looking for another compound to try with trest and considered 11 oxo just gotta find it somewhere

Willing to bet my cortisol has been jacked for a while now

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where to buy the acetate?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah if you can’t post it, PM a brother. 11KT transdermal was good enough that I’d consider pinning some oxo-ace
Hell yeah me too. It’s on the short list of things I want to pin but can’t find injectable of. Hexadrone and max lmg would be two others on that list.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
This doesnt do us any good as of right now, but optim research and PRO had 11-oxo acetate at one point. I think they were limited release. Also zero flux may have had it too. (Never did get a chance to try them. Smh.)

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bunch of injectable 11-OXO Acetate -10mL - 100mg/mL.

When I first got it, I made the mistake of using dosing guide lines for TD and I did 100mg/ed and it was to much for me. It seems when you inject it, you get almost every milligram into your blood except for what the acetate ester takes up in chemical composition.

Injectable 11-oxo acetate at 25-50-mg/ed, with 25mg/ed trestolone acetate and aromsin is an amazing cutting/recomp stack.
Is this stuff expensive?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This doesnt do us any good as of right now, but optim research and PRO had 11-oxo acetate at one point. I think they were limited release. Also zero flux may have had it too. (Never did get a chance to try them. Smh.)
Zero flux was the only place I ever saw it, but it was already gone by the time I saw.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Zero flux was the only place I ever saw it, but it was already gone by the time I saw.
Yeah i didnt discover them until they were liquidating their stock. At that point they had dienolone E and a couple others left and i wanted tp try the dienolone but never pulled the damn trigger. I regret that now.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw it a while ago and posted the thread but got no responses back then and chose not to buy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I saw it a while ago and posted the thread but got no responses back then and chose not to buy.
Well I certainly didn’t see it or I’d have told you to buy as much as you can afford. Your car payment can wait a month or two, it’s fine. That’s what I would have said. You done ****ed up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I certainly didn’t see it or I’d have told you to buy as much as you can afford. Your car payment can wait a month or two, it’s fine. That’s what I would have said. You done ****ed up.
I really laughed at this