REAL myostatin inhibition

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So lets stop all talking about herbs and green tea.

Im asking, are there any REAL myostatin inhibition products, pharm grade that you inject, tranderm or take orally?

I know they have them for animals and they just work.

Thanks

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could try raw cacao powder. It is loaded with epicatehcin which helps in myostatin inhibition.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
AAS. I'm a bit skeptical about the whole idea of chasing down myostatin inhibition though. I admit that I don't fully understand it, but wouldn't inhibiting myostatin only be useful if you're trying to exceed your natural limits? And then once your myostatin levels normalize how would you be able to keep any of those gains? I never fully understood it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can see your point if you were just talking about myostatin inhibition alone, as it would have to be ever present in your system to continue the process as you aged. It's much like drinking healthy green tea your entire life to help avoid the pitfalls of age.

On the other hand, *AAS cannot be taken your entire life contiguously in a healthy manner as it creates a super-physiologocal level in your system that causes a great many negative effects alongside the positive which have to be recovered from. I'd rather consider living a longer healthier life into my later years, and I would think many agree to the benefit of not stroking out in one's 50's to look younger and be more muscular.

It's a matter of choice and then a commitment.

As for the various elements that inhibit myostatin, you have to also consider delivery and absorption, per dose to be effective. You can't just order up some -(-epi) and expect it to give you results and then be comfortable with using it on a continued basis comfortably. Convenience and effectiveness comes at a cost. There's a number of -(-epi) products out there, but only one was the first, and is still the best. In it's second iteration Follidrone 2.0

It contains a few other nice to haves that make it the complete package.

That said, Natural Anabolics is now moving into a new realm of greatness with the advent of more cutting edge ingredients derived from plants, and they are pushing the envelope towards a very healthy alternative to AAS. How much closer? We're going to find out. This is the never ending story of 'man' searching for the fountain of youth, and not killing himself prematurely in the process.

I'm on board the train. Who's with me?

*a bit of a generalization with regard to cycling AAS as they are done probably 1-2x yearly, but bad things can happen. If you abuse AAS you will pay a price.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see your point if you were just talking about myostatin inhibition alone, as it would have to be ever present in your system to continue the process as you aged. It's much like drinking healthy green tea your entire life to help avoid the pitfalls of age.

On the other hand, *AAS cannot be taken your entire life contiguously in a healthy manner as it creates a super-physiologocal level in your system that causes a great many negative effects alongside the positive which have to be recovered from. I'd rather consider living a longer healthier life into my later years, and I would think many agree to the benefit of not stroking out in one's 50's to look younger and be more muscular.

It's a matter of choice and then a commitment.

As for the various elements that inhibit myostatin, you have to also consider delivery and absorption, per dose to be effective. You can't just order up some -(-epi) and expect it to give you results and then be comfortable with using it on a continued basis comfortably. Convenience and effectiveness comes at a cost. There's a number of -(-epi) products out there, but only one was the first, and is still the best. In it's second iteration Follidrone 2.0

It contains a few other nice to haves that make it the complete package.

That said, Natural Anabolics is now moving into a new realm of greatness with the advent of more cutting edge ingredients derived from plants, and they are pushing the envelope towards a very healthy alternative to AAS. How much closer? We're going to find out. This is the never ending story of 'man' searching for the fountain of youth, and not killing himself prematurely in the process.

I'm on board the train. Who's with me?

*a bit of a generalization with regard to cycling AAS as they are done probably 1-2x yearly, but bad things can happen. If you abuse AAS you will pay a price.
This. From what I can tell, unless the myostatin inhibition is ever present, the gains recieved from it will progressively dissapear.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It allegedly promotes Follistatin; is a Research Chemical, and technically not a *SARM as it has a steroid backbone.
It's a synthetic steroid. YK-11 will require a PCT and it is Hepatoxic due to the 4 methylated groups.

YK11.png

*They called it a SARM for better research funding.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It allegedly promotes Follistatin; is a Research Chemical, and technically not a *SARM as it has a steroid backbone.
It's a synthetic steroid. YK-11 will require a PCT and it is Hepatoxic due to the 4 methylated groups.

Not sure what you are getting at?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You posted one word. "YK11"
I would reply with why did you suggest YK-11? I'm curious as to your why.

Here's mine:
It hasn't been proven to be a follistatin promoter, and to answer the OP's question, isn't a viable solution over a natural product IMHO. I illustrate it is more of a designer steroid masking as a SARM, so it doesn't qualify as a Myostatin Inhibitor. I've put the graphic up to visually demonstrate the similarity and the four methylated groups.

There isn't even a recommended dosage for YK-11 to be effective for bodybuilding, only what the manufacturers are putting in caps or liquids. I have seen it anywhere from 2-5mg per cap, and read people taking it up to 12mg. That's a large discrepancy in dosing.

In a few words?
I'd avoid it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ya but being methylated does not always mean liver toxic. Anavar may actually be good for the liver. Or caffeine that has 3 methyl groups. Lots of things are methylated and are safe

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya but being methylated does not always mean liver toxic. Anavar may actually be good for the liver. Or caffeine that has 3 methyl groups. Lots of things are methylated and are safe
But YK-11 is *Hepatoxic, though maybe not as much as most, it isn't my main point in actually explaining my reasoning how it doesn't address the original poster's question of being a Myostatin Inhibitor. It doesn't quite qualify.

*(17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis-(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester (YK11)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But YK-11 is *Hepatoxic, though maybe not as much as most, it isn't my main point in actually explaining my reasoning how it doesn't address the original poster's question of being a Myostatin Inhibitor. It doesn't quite qualify.

*(17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis-(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester (YK11)
I understand that wasn't your point, just thought I would mention that methyl doesn't mean liver toxic. Neither does 17aa methyl groups always mean liver toxic, ie anavar. I don't see any data that has shown yk-11 to be hepatoxic, but I have not look into it much so I could be wrong.

I actually agree fully with your stance. Sorry if it came of combative

Edit. I want to add I haven't seen any data on yk-11 being safe for the liver either. It very well could be very dangerous.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I understand that wasn't your point, just thought I would mention that methyl doesn't mean liver toxic. Neither does 17aa methyl groups always mean liver toxic, ie anavar. I don't see any data that's shown yk-11 to be hepatoxic, but I have not look into it much so I could be wrong.

I actually agree fully with your stance. Sorry if it came of combative
No worries. What do you think of the OP's question? I know you have a great deal of knowledge. Let him have it!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To address op question. There is only one proven way and one theoretical way to inhibit myostatin permantly to any significant degree. The proven would be ace-031 with a viral vector. Theoretical way is using crisper to alter dna, and prevent your body from producing myostatin.

Side note. One argument I hear is that myostatin inhibitation will shorten your life span. And this could very well be true. However, in rats myostatin free rats lived longer, not by much but they did.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You posted one word. "YK11"
I would reply with why did you suggest YK-11? I'm curious as to your why.

Here's mine:
It hasn't been proven to be a follistatin promoter, and to answer the OP's question, isn't a viable solution over a natural product IMHO. I illustrate it is more of a designer steroid masking as a SARM, so it doesn't qualify as a Myostatin Inhibitor. I've put the graphic up to visually demonstrate the similarity and the four methylated groups.

There isn't even a recommended dosage for YK-11 to be effective for bodybuilding, only what the manufacturers are putting in caps or liquids. I have seen it anywhere from 2-5mg per cap, and read people taking it up to 12mg. That's a large discrepancy in dosing.

In a few words?
I'd avoid it.
Op simply asked about myostatin inhibitors... I made a suggestion on a possibly very effective one. You recommended follistatin... and then go on about how unhealthy yk-11 is?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To address op question. There is only one proven way and one theoretical way to inhibit myostatin permantly to any significant degree. The proven would be ace-031 with a viral vector. Theoretical way is using crisper to alter dna, and prevent your body from producing myostatin.

Side note. One argument I hear is that myostatin inhibitation will shorten your life span. And this could very well be true. However, in rats myostatin free rats lived longer, not by much but they did.
There you have it.
Now I want to be FREE of my Myostatin.

"Ace-031 with a Viral Vector"
That is some straight up Borne Identity ish my man.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a problem. You may be new at this, so I'm glad to help.

Op simply asked about myostatin inhibitors... I made a suggestion on a possibly very effective one. You recommended follistatin... and then go on about how unhealthy yk-11 is?
In response to your suggestion:
I stated how I believe it is still in question as to it's being a promoter of Follistatin and thereby a Myostatin inhibitor. You may not be aware of this but the production of Follistatin is what inhibits Myostatin. It's how your body reaches a homeostasis.

Posting a one word answer without explanation isn't really helping anyone as you'd have to follow that with reasons why. Nobody is going to just take a drug because someone stated it as a solution. Can you not see my signature in the posts?

Signature:
BLACK LION RESEARCH
I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
15% code: MARK15

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There you have it.
Now I want to be FREE of my Myostatin.

"Ace-031 with a Viral Vector"
That is some straight up Borne Identity ish my man.
I think the crisper is more borne identify. As borne had his dna altered, just like you can do with crisper. Problem is it's easy to use crisper for simple things, but something as complex as myostatin it's not as easy. Its been done in rats, mice, etc. It has not been successful done in humans, at least that's been published or reported. Now i have suspicious that it's been done to athletes, but I have nothing to back that up.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a problem. You may be new at this, so I'm glad to help.

I stated how I believe it is still in question as to it's being a promoter of Follistatin and thereby a Myostatin inhibitor. You may not be aware of this but the production of Follistatin is what inhibits Myostatin. It's how your body reaches a homeostasis.

Posting a one word answer without explanation isn't really helping anyone as you'd have to follow that with reasons why. Nobody is going to just take a drug because someone stated it as a solution. Can you not see my signature in the posts?

Signature:
BLACK LION RESEARCH
I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
15% code: MARK15
Huh? In a earlier post it certainly looked like you recommended follistatin... which is far from healthy. Now you are questioning yk-11’s ability to inhibit myostatin... and recommend epi? Which I doubt does to a measurable degree. Op asked one question... I gave a suggestion. You managed to turn this into something else. Regardless, I am not going to muddy this thread up anymore. Let’s move on.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Follistatin by gene delivery: Read my post and the linked article.

From the article:
Abstract
In most cases, pharmacologic strategies to treat genetic muscle disorders and certain acquired disorders, such as sporadic inclusion body myositis, have produced modest clinical benefits. In these conditions, inhibition of the myostatin pathway represents an alternative strategy to improve functional outcomes. Preclinical data that support this approach clearly demonstrate the potential for blocking the myostatin pathway. Follistatin has emerged as a powerful antagonist of myostatin that can increase muscle mass and strength. Follistatin was first isolated from the ovary and is known to suppress follicle-stimulating hormone. This raises concerns for potential adverse effects on the hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis and possible reproductive capabilities. In this review we demonstrate a strategy to bypass off-target effects using an alternatively spliced cDNA of follistatin (FS344) delivered by adeno-associated virus (AAV) to muscle. The transgene product is a peptide of 315 amino acids that is secreted from the muscle and circulates in the serum, thus avoiding cell-surface binding sites. Using this approach our translational studies show increased muscle size and strength in species ranging from mice to monkeys. Adverse effects are avoided, and no organ system pathology or change in reproductive capabilities has been seen. These findings provide the impetus to move toward gene therapy clinical trials with delivery of AAV-FS344 to increase size and function of muscle in patients with neuromuscular disease.
It was ironic, and then I challenged the OP on Plant Based products in the same post.

---

I'm not muddying, only clarifying. I disagreed with your suggestion and showed why.
That is what a discussion is.

I don't see you explaining your impetus for suggesting YK11.
I'd gladly read any study that proves it is a Myostatin Inhibitor, and adjust my point of view that it isn't what the OP is looking for.

I have a few questions about it:
What dosage do you recommend? How long should the OP run it for? Should he use any On Cycle Support for his liver? PCT?

As far as -(-epicatechin) is concerned:
There are numerous logs on Follidrone 2.0, and all you have to do is a basic search on Google or on AM.
I absolutely suggest it's use long term for it's benefits get better with time. It's not just an -(-epicatechin) product, there's much more to it that that. You've got to have a delivery and absorption package like what's in FD2.0.

Follidrone 2.0
Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 12.43.15 AM.png