In-Season Cycle Thoughts!

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I am a college football player and I am planning my in-season cycle which I will start in August. I am not new at running gear and have ran many cycles.

Last season I just ran T-prop at 200mg EOD for recovery purposes. While I'm in season all I'm looking to do is maintain and recover! However, this season I'm thinking of running

T-prop EOD at 200mg and EQ at 100mg EOD.

What do you guys think? Does it seem Ok? Any changes? Thoughts on dosages?

P.S. I have armidex on hand and I will PCT with nolva.

Thanks for any responses!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Id be interested in following along if youre gonna log it. I really want to ask where you're playing but for the sake of anonymity ill just leave that alone i guess. I love football!

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Id be interested in following along if youre gonna log it. I really want to ask where you're playing but for the sake of anonymity ill just leave that alone i guess. I love football!
I'll log it! And sorry I can't say!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Don't college athletes get tested?
Id imagine they do... Definitely should if they dont lol im sure theres guys that get away with it all the time. I definitely know most in the nfl probably do. They just got ways around it and when they do get caught its such a small deal for the most part. 4 game suspension and the way they dont even say in the release what substance they popped for kinda bugs me. They say what the substance was for ufc fighters that test dirty. I mean im always just curious what theyre taking and all that lol

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Don't college athletes get tested?
Most College drug tests are fake. Its too exoensive to do a PED test. Also, not all the athletes get tested. The ones that do get tested either get tested for street drugs or it's a fake test. It's kinda their dirty little secret. That's why u never hear of college football players getting busted for gear. They just say u get tested to scare some athletes into not doing it!

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Id imagine they do... Definitely should if they dont lol im sure theres guys that get away with it all the time. I definitely know most in the nfl probably do. They just got ways around it and when they do get caught its such a small deal for the most part. 4 game suspension and the way they dont even say in the release what substance they popped for kinda bugs me. They say what the substance was for ufc fighters that test dirty. I mean im always just curious what theyre taking and all that lol
The NFL gives players a 6-8 month notice on when their going to be tested. Also, not all NFL players get tested every year. I know a few guys in the league they say 98% of the NFL is on Gear or HGH.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The NFL gives players a 6-8 month notice on when their going to be tested. Also, not all NFL players get tested every year. I know a few guys in the league they say 98% of the NFL is on Gear or HGH.
Well of course but I always thought they got off before the season

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Well of course but I always thought they got off before the season
Most are on at least t-prop during season to help them recover. So no that's not necessarily true.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I was in college 2 guys on my wrestling team got poped, one lost there scholarship

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless you enjoy frequent pinning, why not use test cyp/enan instead and drop to 2x/wk?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish I would have known this in college. Would have been more tempting to juice.

If you’re gonna do it , I would maximize it. What is your height and weight?

I would do the test but add HGH and maybe Winston or Anavar if you can get your hands on it.

I dunno I just see it as if you’re gonna go dark side go big and really feel like a million bucks.

Also take a lot of high quality fish oil to combat the inflammation from repetitive collisions to your head :)

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I wish I would have known this in college. Would have been more tempting to juice.

If you’re gonna do it , I would maximize it. What is your height and weight?

I would do the test but add HGH and maybe Winston or Anavar if you can get your hands on it.

I dunno I just see it as if you’re gonna go dark side go big and really feel like a million bucks.

Also take a lot of high quality fish oil to combat the inflammation from repetitive collisions to your head :)
I'm 6'3 300# I'm an O-Lineman.

I'm also not looking to do HGH until I get to the next level. HGH is something I want a doctor to do for me.

So do you think my dosages for EQ and T-Prop are fine? You would just add some Var to it?

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Unless you enjoy frequent pinning, why not use test cyp/enan instead and drop to 2x/wk?
I don't mind pinning personally. I have also never ran or don't know a whole lot about test cyp/ enan.

Why would you prefer this over the Prop and EQ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 6'3 300# I'm an O-Lineman.

I'm also not looking to do HGH until I get to the next level. HGH is something I want a doctor to do for me.

So do you think my dosages for EQ and T-Prop are fine? You would just add some Var to it?
EQ dosage is on the low side. It needs 12-16 weeks. It will definitely aid endurance and recovery. Also, Dosing it twice weekly is fine. No need to punt it EOD. I would say at least 600 mg of EQ weekly. Test E and EQ would make more sense and be way more convenient with less risk of infections. If you did get drug tested, EQ remains detectable much longer than most other AAS.

Reactions: Nac

Big_Zeus166

Awards
EQ dosage is on the low side. It needs 12-16 weeks. It will definitely aid endurance and recovery. Also, Dosing it twice weekly is fine. No need to punt it EOD. I would say at least 600 mg of EQ weekly.
Ok perfect! Thanks for the reply I will up my dosage then!

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Edited my above post with additional thoughts.
Ok I will look into Test E then. Thank you for the information and I do know that EQ stays in the system longer.

Also, I'm not worried about drug testing I stopped worrying about it after my freshman year.