DIANABOL :D

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so I'm dealing with possible hematocrit issues but hopefully will be resolving them and then seeing a cardiologist next week to make sure the ol ticker is good to go for some abuse. NOW, here's the deal. I got this dude that will give me anything I want from a compounding pharmacy I just gotta pay top dollar. Well I'm broke. I currently posses these anabolics:

dianabol (metabol bio tech labs) 50mg tabs
Superdrol geneza meds 10mg tabs
Dmz 10mg tabs
And 2 prohormone stacks that contact a blend of methylstenbolone, lmg, dmz and one other thing.

I really don't have the money to play it safe with some EQ so I think I'm gonna wreak havoc on my body with orals this summer. Out of all the poison I have, I'm thinking of using the dbol. If I were to split the tabs in half and do half a tab for 30 days on 30 days off until the bottle is empty (I have 50 tabs which means I can go on and off every other month from the spring to summer) would that be pretty legit? Dbol is probably the best choice outta everything else and I think 25mg a day should be plenty right? Anyone have experience with dbol? I never used it before

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
If you're talking about running an oral only cycle without test then just don't. Just wait until you can afford test or at least a test base of another sort

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
^^^ what that guy said. 4-andro, epiandro, combo of both, you need something as a test base if you don't wanna inject real test. If you've never run Dbol 25mg will be fine to start off from what I've researched of it. I have some, just haven't run it yet. Looking up dosages, I came across many places that said if it's your first time 25mg is plenty, although a lot of users will up it to 50. I'd start off small personally.

DennisC1986

Awards
Ah ok. I don't think that was in the original post? Still, I don't know if it's a great idea to do month on, month off multiple times back to back with dbol like that. Seems like you would get to a point of diminishing returns pretty quickly

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
ok so I'm dealing with possible hematocrit issues but hopefully will be resolving them and then seeing a cardiologist next week to make sure the ol ticker is good to go for some abuse. NOW, here's the deal. I got this dude that will give me anything I want from a compounding pharmacy I just gotta pay top dollar. Well I'm broke. I currently posses these anabolics:

dianabol (metabol bio tech labs) 50mg tabs
Superdrol geneza meds 10mg tabs
Dmz 10mg tabs
And 2 prohormone stacks that contact a blend of methylstenbolone, lmg, dmz and one other thing.

I really don't have the money to play it safe with some EQ so I think I'm gonna wreak havoc on my body with orals this summer. Out of all the poison I have, I'm thinking of using the dbol. If I were to split the tabs in half and do half a tab for 30 days on 30 days off until the bottle is empty (I have 50 tabs which means I can go on and off every other month from the spring to summer) would that be pretty legit? Dbol is probably the best choice outta everything else and I think 25mg a day should be plenty right? Anyone have experience with dbol? I never used it before
50mgs a day, all before workout.

Solidify gains by cruising on test or bridging

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, Ive found most orals aggravate my PVCs. Some worse than others. Dbol I could barely tolerate at 20mg /day, hardly worth it. Var was fine, so was adrol if kept less than 50mg.

IM tren, trest, EQ, I can run no probs. Its just orals that seem to noticeably affect the PVCs. No idea why.

You may be fine with dbol etc, I genuinely hope so. But I know you get PVCs so recommend you consider starting your initial doses low-moderate before going all in.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, Ive found most orals aggravate my PVCs. Some worse than others. Dbol I could barely tolerate at 20mg /day, hardly worth it. Var was fine, so was adrol if kept less than 50mg.

IM tren, trest, EQ, I can run no probs. Its just orals that seem to noticeably affect the PVCs. No idea why.

You may be fine with dbol etc, I genuinely hope so. But I know you get PVCs so recommend you consider starting your initial doses low-moderate before going all in.
Yeah I'm afraid of that. I hate palpitations. Last thing I want is to get more of them. Thanks for that info bro