DMZ Cycle info

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 33yrs old, 5'9" / 175...

So years ago i ran a few cycles...H-drol for starters, Msten, then ventured in to stacking with Trenavar, etc, etc...
Recently came across a bottle of "Hardcore Anabolics Xtreme DMZ", that is 16mg per cap/ 90caps and feeling the old itch to run with it. Purchased it online so no clue if its legit or not, hoping for the best!

Since ive been out of the loop on what brands/types of support supplements and add-ins for PCT, I'm hoping i could get a refresher course from the fine minds here at A.M.?

Should i run any sort of otc test base while on cycle? Do they still sell Dermacrine or should i just grab some DHEA caps from walgreens haha
Anything besides my usual 50/50/25/25 Clomid for PCT that would be useful?

Another thing is since the DMZ caps are 16mg, what would be the best dosage? Thinking maybe starting out the first week with only one cap per day then upping to 2 for the final three weeks 16/32/32/32.

*I also have half a bottle of Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0 (10mg Msten and 10mg DMZ)...if anyone has some ideas about combining the Super DMZ 2.0 with the DMZ, I'm all ears!
Maybe one cap of Super 2.0 in the AM then a cap of DMZ in the PM? I suppose the possibilities are endless...

Thanks guys, hope all is well!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anything lower then 30mg and your wasting it. Id run 2 weeks at 32 and go 48 till the bttl runs out .

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely run a test base even if it's 4ad. Make sure you have some on cycle support for you liver etc. and I wouldn't stack the super dmz 2.0 with it man. Stacking orals is a bad idea to begin with usually, but I did stack one pill of sdmz 2.0 with superdrol and started having back pumps and it just hurt in my kidneys. I think its unnecessary and can do more bad than good

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always recommend TUDCA on cycle with any oral steroid.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, I'll get some CEL Cycle Assist and CEL TUDCA as well to run on cycle...
As far as post cycle goes, I have some old Clomid (I know you cant post clomid sources on here...but its from a metallic mythical lizard like creature...if that makes any sense!!!) Its around 4 or 5yrs old so not sure if its good...If anyone on here could shoot me a PM with some other source options, that would be most appreciated!

Also, what are good test base options these days? Is there something better out there than Iconic Dermacrine? Would taking some plain DHEA caps be helpful at all for lethargy? Its been years since i ran DMZ, and don't remember it lethargy was a problem for me or not...I'd like to cover all my bases, but not waste money (don't we all?!)
And is BLR's "Rebirth" worth the money to add in for PCT? I'll for sure run my clomid, but wonder if anyone has used just the Rebirth alone for PCT?

Many thanks for all the help!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered some Dermacrine (Iconic Formulations brand), and i also found some leftover LGI Stano200...only 30 caps left. Would adding one cap a day to this 4 week DMZ cycle be useful at all?
Still trying to decide on what all i will run but so far...

Also, the Dermacrine supposedly has 130 "servings", so if i do 2 pumps a day (1AM/1PM) I'll have a lot leftover...does anyone run this stuff during PCT or is that a bad idea?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'll get some CEL Cycle Assist and CEL TUDCA as well to run on cycle...
As far as post cycle goes, I have some old Clomid (I know you cant post clomid sources on here...but its from a metallic mythical lizard like creature...if that makes any sense!!!) Its around 4 or 5yrs old so not sure if its good...If anyone on here could shoot me a PM with some other source options, that would be most appreciated!

Also, what are good test base options these days? Is there something better out there than Iconic Dermacrine? Would taking some plain DHEA caps be helpful at all for lethargy? Its been years since i ran DMZ, and don't remember it lethargy was a problem for me or not...I'd like to cover all my bases, but not waste money (don't we all?!)
And is BLR's "Rebirth" worth the money to add in for PCT? I'll for sure run my clomid, but wonder if anyone has used just the Rebirth alone for PCT?

Many thanks for all the help!
Clomid is affordable and there are reputable research chem vendors that sponsor here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4