Ostarine Experiences

Newth

Awards
Anyone who has run ostarine for 12 to 16 weeks would you recommend going to 16 or is 12 enough for tendon healing?

Also any advice would be great.

Thanks guys.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never ran ostarine, but I personally think that oral cycles shouldn’t be 12 weeks, especially 16. If you’re going to suppress your body that long, you may as well just pin and get better results.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another member put it very well.
After 8- 10 weeks depending on ester your just putting off PCT

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to run it that long. 8 weeks max... If you're looking at healing your tendons there are better options such as TB 500 or bpc-157. You won't find anything that works as well at healing injuries as these 2 peptides.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be running it for my first time pretty soon so I’ve been doing lots of research on it. 12 weeks is already a pretty long cycle. If your not feeling your tendons benefiting long before that (by 6 weeks or so) then extending the duration of the cycle probably won’t fix your problem. Instead, up the dose. I plan on running it for 8 weeks and upping the dose accordingly after evaluating its effectiveness every 2-3 weeks, while keeping my eye on any sides of course. What dose will you he starting at?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to run it that long. 8 weeks max... If you're looking at healing your tendons there are better options such as TB 500 or bpc-157. You won't find anything that works as well at healing injuries.
So true.

Newth

Awards
I’ve never ran ostarine, but I personally think that oral cycles shouldn’t be 12 weeks, especially 16. If you’re going to suppress your body that long, you may as well just pin and get better results.
I get where your coming from but I don't have a supplier and I would rather keep pins out of the house for the next couple of years.

Newth

Awards
Another member put it very well.
After 8- 10 weeks depending on ester your just putting off PCT
I know this about growth but deca cycles are run at 16 for the time it takes to really kick into the joints.

Newth

Awards
No need to run it that long. 8 weeks max... If you're looking at healing your tendons there are better options such as TB 500 or bpc-157. You won't find anything that works as well at healing injuries as these 2 peptides.
I'm looking for systemic healing(staving off work related arthritis for a few more years) and from what I've gathered peptides are way more localised.

Newth

Awards
I’ll be running it for my first time pretty soon so I’ve been doing lots of research on it. 12 weeks is already a pretty long cycle. If your not feeling your tendons benefiting long before that (by 6 weeks or so) then extending the duration of the cycle probably won’t fix your problem. Instead, up the dose. I plan on running it for 8 weeks and upping the dose accordingly after evaluating its effectiveness every 2-3 weeks, while keeping my eye on any sides of course. What dose will you he starting at?
I'm keen to follow.
I'll just be running 20mg all through.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for systemic healing(staving off work related arthritis for a few more years) and from what I've gathered peptides are way more localised.
Bpc-157 is more localized and tb500 is a better overall. Here is a description quoted from a writeup.

"Due to its*molecular structure and low molecular weight, TB-500 is very versatile, mobile*and possesses the*ability to travel long distances through tissues. This means that when targeting injured areas (chronic or acute), TB-500 has the ability to circulate through the body and “find”*those areas of injury in order to enhance the healing or growth process. Many users have also noted the added*benefits of improved flexibility, reduced inflammation in tendons,*re-growth of*lost hair, and darkening of grayed hair."

Also what I've found is that anavar works amazing in promoting collagen synthesis. While ostarine works also and both are similar in this aspect I definitely give anavar the edge if you have access to it.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine might offer some tendon reliefe.
The peptide combo mentioned above will actually heal

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bpc-157 is more localized and tb500 is a better overall. Here is a description quoted from a writeup.

"Due to its*molecular structure and low molecular weight, TB-500 is very versatile, mobile*and possesses the*ability to travel long distances through tissues. This means that when targeting injured areas (chronic or acute), TB-500 has the ability to circulate through the body and “find”*those areas of injury in order to enhance the healing or growth process. Many users have also noted the added*benefits of improved flexibility, reduced inflammation in tendons,*re-growth of*lost hair, and darkening of grayed hair."

Also what I've found is that anavar works amazing in promoting collagen synthesis. While ostarine works also and both are similar in this aspect I definitely give anavar the edge if you have access to it.
I get the hair sides
Grows thicker and more.

Never noticed the darkening but my hair isn't grey........maybe from all the tb500 I've injected.

Newth

Awards

Thanks, I didn't know that about anavar and I already thought it was awesome.
Not getting my hopes up but I will try and find it.
Still trying to keep away from pins as for peptides atm tb-500 has been getting my attention for a while now.