Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As tittle says guys, what can I add to my stack? My cycle will be
600 mg (1-12wk) of Sustanon 300
50 mg of Turinabol ed (1-6 wk)
105 mg of Trenavar( estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione) (8-12 wk). I also have AI, hcg, nolvadex, liv.55, fish oil, etc....
What should I add to this stack to spice thigs up?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its impossible to say without knowing anything about you. If you don't have abs masteron isn't gonna do much, if you're heavily overweight dbol will probably be your last option.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bad guys...
I'm 22 yrs old (yeah, it's early but I play certan sport at high level and this was a must, I would say that I have decent knowledge about gear)
5'11, 185 punds, about 13% bf at the moment...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really agree with sports and aas but that's another story. Personal preference I guess.. What is your goal? Get big? Ripped? Get stamina?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are under certan weight, it is more than beneficial... mostly ripped, and a bit of muscle mass... I strive for that classic physique look

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are under certan weight, it is more than beneficial... mostly ripped, and a bit of muscle mass... I strive for that classic physique look
Well primo /mast could be nice and quite little toxicity.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, i thought that materon would be a nice touch, any dosage recommendation?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, i thought that materon would be a nice touch, any dosage recommendation?
13% might be a bit too much for masteron. It will work but it won't shine. I think 400 I probably minimum

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, bf isn't an issue, I can manipulate it easely... I was just a lazy pig for 2 months as far as my diet goes... lol
Thaks for your time guys

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, bf isn't an issue, I can manipulate it easely... I was just a lazy pig for 2 months as far as my diet goes... lol
Thaks for your time guys
Oh you're not by any means out of shape at 13.. its just that the compound doesn't add any muscles at all pretty much. It just give a definition. You could probably go with primo and get similar results but slower and add more muscles.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking about adding some winstrol along or instead of trenavar, but masteron would be more interesting

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about adding some winstrol along or instead of trenavar, but masteron would be more interesting
Winstrol is more a muscle builder and faster acting but also kinda had to keep the lean look. It's also more toxic and can be hard on joints. But really deca is quite clean and you can get amazing results with a diet.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My main concern about nandrolones libido and progestrone... Here on Balkan (Europe), you can get anything in terms of gear, and it's legit and potent af.. But things like dostinex, prami... we don't have that here...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My main concern about nandrolones libido and progestrone... Here on Balkan (Europe), you can get anything in terms of gear, and it's legit and potent af.. But things like dostinex, prami... we don't have that here...
Ah i live in western Europe but I have lived in the us too. You might find caber somewhere in the west but not sure how safe it is to order to you country

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Acctualy, I have on hand a ph, blend of epistane, mstan, dmz, and some thing called DECA, a lot of guys here says its max lmg, but, the company that makes this, already has a product with max lmg... I didn't use it so far bc of the fear for my libido and progesterone..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For what its worth. My first cycle (oral epi and tren) was 10 weeks (I know, I know lol) followed by a clomid/ DAA/ OTC PCT and after 3 weeks of PCT my test levels were 250ish.

Fast forward a few cycles, I ran clomid at 25mg a day throughout cycle (primo and DBOL ;) )and immediately post cycle my level was at 450. Personally I wouldn't run a cycle without clomid.

Take it for what its worth. Also you probably know this but drink as much water as you can handle. GL

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is interesting info man... It does make sence... What was your tren dosage?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is interesting info man... It does make sence... What was your tren dosage?
Honestly I don't remember. Each compound was dosed at roughly half the recommended dosage if used as a standalone. So if epi is recommended at 75/ day and tren 75/day it would have been 75 total combined. That's the proper way to combine orals IMO.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
18-methyltest-4-en-3-one-17b-ol

Nobody knows what is it... It's said that is new, so not a lot of feedback about it... It's 19nor's derivative, mass builder, some say it's like fn oral deca...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
18-methyltest-4-en-3-one-17b-ol

Nobody knows what is it... It's said that is new, so not a lot of feedback about it... It's 19nor's derivative, mass builder, some say it's like fn oral deca...
Well I don't think these half legal products that are sold under phs will affect prolactin that much

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, my opinion also, I'll save it for my offseason

pumpseeker22

Awards
^granted if you can get real quality mast this dosage will suffice. And no worries about the libido department that’s always a +

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
As tittle says guys, what can I add to my stack? My cycle will be
600 mg (1-12wk) of Sustanon 300
50 mg of Turinabol ed (1-6 wk)
105 mg of Trenavar( estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione) (8-12 wk). I also have AI, hcg, nolvadex, liv.55, fish oil, etc....
What should I add to this stack to spice thigs up?
Drop the trenavar first...

Tren should not be injested...

I took trenavar, made me lactate like a mofo! It's about 30% of actual tren I believe...

If it works for you please let me know! What kind of trenavar? Pm me

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Acctualy, I have on hand a ph, blend of epistane, mstan, dmz, and some thing called DECA, a lot of guys here says its max lmg, but, the company that makes this, already has a product with max lmg... I didn't use it so far bc of the fear for my libido and progesterone..
The DECA is probably max-lmg.
That's a strong fukkin stack! Mstan? Methylstenbolone?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Trenavar is estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione.
Yes, it is Methylstenbolone. I don't know is it Deca bc this compani already has a product, from this line that contains max lmg

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
The Trenavar is estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione.
Yes, it is Methylstenbolone. I don't know is it Deca bc this compani already has a product, from this line that contains max lmg
There's no way it's anything close to nandrolone, so no

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You didn't understand me man, this
(18-methyltest-4-en-3-one-17b-ol) is the compound like Deca, not Trenavar
(estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione)