Equibolin hi tech?

Skeptik

Awards
I saw it has undecaonate Ester added to 1,4 andro, as I know this Ester prolongs half life up to 15 days or more, so will it act like that if taken orally and if not what is the function of it? and can one stack it with 1test and halodrol with test base or is it overkill?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If you want to run this stuff you better save up your money. I'm not sure why the 1,4-andro products today are released in 75mgs and 50mgs per pill when EQ-PLEX and Bold 200 were 200mgs per pill.

Skeptik

Awards
If you want to run this stuff you better save up your money. I'm not sure why the 1,4-andro products today are released in 75mgs and 50mgs per pill when EQ-PLEX and Bold 200 were 200mgs per pill.
It says better absorbtion

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It says better absorbtion
It's really about conversion though. Original 1,4-andro was being dosed at 800mgs daily... so how can a 2 step conversion be dosed at 150mgs or 300mgs for that matter and be as effective?

Skeptik

Awards
It's really about conversion though. Original 1,4-andro was being dosed at 800mgs daily... so how can a 2 step conversion be dosed at 150mgs or 300mgs for that matter and be as effective?
Get it. That's why there are no reviews thank you. Do you know about attaching esters on orals. I saw enthanate and cypionate on 4 andro, and this has the longest acting Ester

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Get it. That's why there are no reviews thank you. Do you know about attaching esters on orals. I saw enthanate and cypionate on 4 andro, and this has the longest acting Ester
I'm not sure what the ester does except take up some of the active hormone compound... I know they have a delivery system and such, but like I said, you still need a ton of this stuff. Probably need at least 6 bottles I'd say.

Skeptik

Awards
I'm not sure what the ester does except take up some of the active hormone compound... I know they have a delivery system and such, but like I said, you still need a ton of this stuff. Probably need at least 6 bottles I'd say.
Thanks just curious

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks just curious
Yeah, if you already bought some, you could buy a higher dosed product, and throw it in with that. With some of these products, the amount it would take to run a decent cycle would be astronomical.