Peptides for Shoulder surgery recovery?

snakes

Awards
I've had what was originally thought to be a sprained AC joint for close to 8 months now, which is very long and I went to see a new doctor for the third time. She said the other doctors were probably wrong, even with the X-rays, and said I probably have a torn labrum. I'm getting an MRI done in a week to confirm, but my symptoms seem to match up with a SLAP tear. It seems fairly minor since it doesn't affect daily activities, but I can't do above 135 bench without discomfort or any shoulder exercises, so I've stayed away from those for a couple months.

I'm 19 and figure surgery could go better for me since I'm young and it doesn't seem as bad as others, but I want to recover as quickly (and fully) as possible. Has anyone gone through labrum surgery and recovery that could offer some tips? I'm willing to try BPC-157, TB-500, and any other peptides that could potentially help speed up recovery in the slightest. Any recommendations for those?

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
I’ve gone under the scope with a separated AC Joint as well as a torn labrum and recovery is no joke man... but as far as healing, on top of what you already mentioned I would recommend mk-677 for the growth hormone. 10mg a day will max you out on the GH increase (any higher dose and it just increases IGF-1). It’ll work wonders with those peptides you mentioned.

snakes

Awards
I’ve gone under the scope with a separated AC Joint as well as a torn labrum and recovery is no joke man... but as far as healing, on top of what you already mentioned I would recommend mk-677 for the growth hormone. 10mg a day will max you out on the GH increase (any higher dose and it just increases IGF-1). It’ll work wonders with those peptides you mentioned.
is mk-677 all you used? do you feel it helped you recover more quickly? are you fully recovered and are you able to bench or do overhead press with full ROM and strength like pre-injury?