First time - methyl-1-etiocholenolol

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
Ive been useing a oral with 20mg methyl-1-etiocholenolol twice a day. I'm on the last week's supply so will be getting a pct. My lower back has been really jacked up at times. I jog 3 times a week. But noticed i have a hard time completeing my runs. I think its due to added weight. Calves hurt more to. Im eating like a starving man! Can't get full it seems. Lol and all my weights have gone up. Bench 275lbs to 300lbs and I think I can go a bit more. My biggest concern is the bulking and eating. I hope it tapers off after I finish.

DennisC1986

Awards
Back pumps dude. Only time I've veer gotten them was on m1a. Get yourself some taurine, a few grams before you work out

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
I found a monster energy drink has taurine. So I drink 1 of those. Don't think it helps to much. Might not be enough in it. Is a pct a must?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I found a monster energy drink has taurine. So I drink 1 of those. Don't think it helps to much. Might not be enough in it. Is a pct a must?
is PCT a must?? and u have 1 week left on cycle?? oh boy...

better use my 10% off code at PRE and get something coming..

RIPP10

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Pct is a must... And monster energy drink? No thats not enough taurine nor is it really all that great to be drinking monsters on methyls. Theres worse things you could do but still

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
M1A is a legit cycle you're definitely going to want to run PCT for. Also you shouldn't want to suppress your appetite post cycle - that's an easy way to lose your gains. I'm sitting on a bottle of M1A myself and looking forward to running it.

DennisC1986

Awards
I guess I glossed over the pct part. Not great.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm doing pct!
You don't even have 1 yet! Where are you gonna find nolva or Clomid in 1 week. Or did you plan on a over the counter pct. Because those don't work, there pixey dust, snake oil garbage.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you had any clue what you were doing you would have had everything needed for a cycle before you started. Pct is the most important part of a cycle. Without real pct you can kiss those gains goodbye and possibly not be able to get laid if your crank stops working

DennisC1986

Awards
Agreed. Google "SERM pct" and read. Then search for a place to get some nolva or clomid. It's probably too late to pct properly but at least you will have a SERM to try to get yourself working again

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
Got my nolva in hand. Not sure the mg or anything. I trust the source though. My buddy uses it regularly with his cycles. He said once a day .

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my nolva in hand. Not sure the mg or anything. I trust the source though. My buddy uses it regularly with his cycles. He said once a day .
Post a pic of it

DennisC1986

Awards
How about a pic of the label. Is there a label?

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
No, came in a silver package. No name, nothing. I know, seems unsafe. But this is from that guy in the gym kind of deal.

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
I know he's used these on his last cycle. And on his next cycle. He's had no issues with them.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know he's used these on his last cycle. And on his next cycle. He's had no issues with them.
ok so.. lets assume they are a legit cap.. how much is in each cap do you know that part?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro, if you get this straightened out, please don't start another cycle of anything until you research a LOT.

You can really mess yourself up.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah dude. I will not start a cycle until, 1, I'm about as educated as I can get on what I'm doing, and 2, I have all my pct and support stuff in hand (might make a slight exception if I'm tracking a package in the mail and I know it will he there in a few days)