Can’t sleep on 1 andro

Scrappy82

Awards
Help! I am so f’ing tired.

On TRT. Been taking. 1 andro 330mg for 8 days now.

I CANT SLEEP. I am so tired but reeling all night and can’t sleep. Tried zma and GABA (both of which work wonders for me under regular conditions) to no avail.

Insomnia is the only real side I’m having but it’s pretty intense. Weighing the potential gains vs lack of sleep/recovery.

Any suggestions?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sedation by Vein Nutrition
It's ridiculous and it's on sale for 50% off.

Take it 30-45 minutes before you want to go to sleep.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, thank you. I went there and didn't see any sales. I am ordering some now.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the plan. The ingredients look interesting, but I don't like the melatonin being in there.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's the plan. The ingredients look interesting, but I don't like the melatonin being in there.
Yeah, hence a lower dose seems to really do the trick. I only use 1/3 or 1 teaspoon and it's perfect to get me feeling relaxed to sleep. 1 scoop gave me pinches (B6) and the kava extract really relaxes you all over. Almost too sedative.

I'm not a big fan of melatonin in anything over 3mg or so (6mg) is too much for me.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, hence a lower dose seems to really do the trick. I only use 1/3 or 1 teaspoon and it's perfect to get me feeling relaxed to sleep.
1 scoop gave me pinches (B6) and the kava extract really relaxes you all over. Almost too sedative.

I'm not a big fan of melatonin in anything over 1mg or so (3mg) is too much for me.
Looove kava and the rutaecarpine is something I have never tried, but as I tend to have caffeine in the mid-later afternoon to take me through the work stretch, I feel that could be really beneficial.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looove kava and the rutaecarpine is something I have never tried, but as I tend to have caffeine in the mid-later afternoon to take me through the work stretch, I feel that could be really beneficial.
Yes, the Rutaecarpine will help with your addiction to the bean. It cleanses you of the caffeine.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The dosage needs to be about 5 times higher and preloaded to make that claim
My man, I have no stake weather anyone uses "Sedation" or not, but I know it's the best sleep aid I have ever used, and a coffee after dinner doesn't effect my ability to get to sleep. I'm not talking about overdosing on caffeine, and then cleansing the system. (From my understanding, that's not the OP's issue.)

Doesn't OL have a sleep aid too? "Amnes1a" It has a solid profile as well with flexible dosing. I'm surprised you didn't bring it up in here.

But at a little over $20 before shipping, "Sedation" is too good to pass up.

The other option for the OP would be to reduce any stimulants and stop drinking coffee. Herbal tea may be the answer to the issue.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My man, I have no stake weather anyone uses "Sedation" or not, but I know it's the best sleep aid I have ever used, and a coffee after dinner doesn't effect my ability to get to sleep. I'm not talking about overdosing on caffeine, and then cleansing the system. (From my understanding, that's not the OP's issue.)

Doesn't OL have a sleep aid too? "Amnes1a" It has a solid profile as well with flexible dosing. I'm surprised you didn't bring it up in here.

But at a little over $20 before shipping, "Sedation" is too good to pass up.

The other option for the OP would be to reduce any stimulants and stop drinking coffee. Herbal tea may be the answer to the issue.
Whos talking about the products? I was talking about the compound.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whos talking about the products? I was talking about the compound.
Hange on a second.

Can’t sleep on 1 andro

I CANT SLEEP. I am so tired but reeling all night and can’t sleep. Tried zma and GABA (both of which work wonders for me under regular conditions) to no avail.

Insomnia is the only real side I’m having but it’s pretty intense. Weighing the potential gains vs lack of sleep/recovery.

Any suggestions?
^ This guy.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any suggestions?
How long before going to bed do you take the last dose of 1 andro?
Pro hormones and Steroids can cause insomnia and trouble to sleep if taken too close to bedtime.
To get around this I always take the last dose around 6pm and going to bed around 11pm, no trouble to sleep and no insomnia

Scrappy82

Awards
How long before going to bed do you take the last dose of 1 andro?
Pro hormones and Steroids can cause insomnia and trouble to sleep if taken too close to bedtime.
To get around this I always take the last dose around 6pm and going to bed around 11pm, no trouble to sleep and no insomnia
Yeah, I’ve been inching my last dose earlier and earlier. But even when I take it at 4, 5 or 6pm, I’m still not sleeping. Fml

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I’ve been inching my last dose earlier and earlier. But even when I take it at 4, 5 or 6pm, I’m still not sleeping. Fml
1-andro can be a really “dirty” compound for some people. Its likely something that your body will eventually adjust to or else I would say just drop it.. what is your trt regimen atm?

Ever consider just upping the T?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is what I was going to ask. I've run 1-andro and it doesn't compare to running 300mg+ of test. If you have it, I would simply run a blast.

Scrappy82

Awards
I’m on 100mg/week right now. I ran 300/week for 12 weeks last fall. It definitely helped with nutrient partitioning and I gained a little. Not much though. Once I get enough extra test I may try again closer to a proper dosed run. That 300 run was pretty rough on my hair though.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Any suggestions?
I might be going on trt too and run a cycle of andros. Just curious, are you taking an ai too?

Studd123

Awards
I've used 1 andro numerous times and never had that problem, interesting maybe the company slipped a stimulant in it? Idk that sounds weird to me