SARMS + Log

OCR5k

Awards
Reposting from another forum; might be a better fit here.

Hi, I'm the new guy.

Been thinking about running this stack with my SO. I've previously messed around with rad-140 and we ran osta together once. Would like to know what anyone thinks. Goal is to boost strength / endurance while also cutting signficant amounts of bf. Workouts include some pretty serious cardio plus circuit training with weights, occassional splits. Diet is paleo/keto. 6' and 195lbs. Not sure about bf%

His

6mg yk-11
25mg ostarine
14mg cardarine
14mg sr-9009 split

Hers

3mg yk-11
15mg ostarine
14mg cardarine
14mg sr-9009 split

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting to see how you guys go, for some reason i dont like hearing about women doing any anabolics... not sure why, maybe i just dont like the fact they can **** their hormones (even though it does the same to us) lol

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been lifting? Are the max lift numbers on your profile correct?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t let her us yk-11. It’s more of a dht derivative steriod which women should avoid

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But boost your yk-11 dose. That compound is ****ing great

OCR5k

Awards
Thanks and an Update

Thanks for all the comments. After reading them and doing more research, have decided just to run Osta and Cardarine. Also supplementing with keto-7. I don't want to try a bunch of new things at once. While I picked this stack with an eye on minimizng potential side effects, if something did happen, I'd want to know which compound was responsible. We've both run ostarine before and it worked well with no known sides. She def got a did strength boost from it.

As far as yk-11, I had read that it wasn't a sarm or sd, but an inhibitor that blocked the chemical that tells muscles when to stop growing.

To answer some questions. Been lifting for about four years now, before that mostly doing cardio and martial arts training. I haven't actually tested my max lifts for a while, going to do some baseline stuff to have comparision data while waiting on my stuff to get delivered. I can't do a lot of the big lifts due to physical issues. Can't bench and do deadlifts one-handed on the short bar. Squatting isn't an issue, but my numbers aren't impressive by any means.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk-11 is a dht steriod that gives you a fat pump. The myostain part of it is interesting but it’s not we’ll examine

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the comments. After reading them and doing more research, have decided just to run Osta and Cardarine. Also supplementing with keto-7. I don't want to try a bunch of new things at once. While I picked this stack with an eye on minimizng potential side effects, if something did happen, I'd want to know which compound was responsible. We've both run ostarine before and it worked well with no known sides. She def got a did strength boost from it.

As far as yk-11, I had read that it wasn't a sarm or sd, but an inhibitor that blocked the chemical that tells muscles when to stop growing.

To answer some questions. Been lifting for about four years now, before that mostly doing cardio and martial arts training. I haven't actually tested my max lifts for a while, going to do some baseline stuff to have comparision data while waiting on my stuff to get delivered. I can't do a lot of the big lifts due to physical issues. Can't bench and do deadlifts one-handed on the short bar. Squatting isn't an issue, but my numbers aren't impressive by any means.
If youve already tried osta why dont you try something else? Idk thats just me i like to broaden my horizons

OCR5k

Awards
OK,

Baseline before cycle

25 mg ostarine
14 mg cardarine
150 mg keto 7
plus whey, bcaa, creatine

Weight 190

Squat 200lbs
Deadlift 160lbs.
Overhead press (one hand) 44 lbs.

Push-ups 60s 38
Sit-ups 60s 33
Pull-ups 60s 11
BW Squats 60s 49
800m run 4:10
1-mile run 10:03

OCR5k

Awards
Wanted to stack a sarm with something else and didn't want to try too many new things at once. Osta has reputation for being very mild hormonally.

OCR5k

Awards
Her baseline before cycle

15 mg ostarine
14 mg cardarine
150 mg keto 7
plus whey

Squat 110 lbs
Deadlift 100 lbs.
Bench 110 lbs
Overhead press 30 lbs.

Push-ups 60s 32
Sit-ups 60s 30
BW Squats 60s 49
800m run 7:28

OCR5k

Awards
Update:

General
Not sure if I'm feeling an endurance boost yet, will evaluate that after my next baseline. Definitely, haven't lost any strength or endurance despite calorie restriction. Feeling good in general. Both my SO and I are feeling extra "affectionate," but that could just be the spring weather and general good moods.

Down to 188 lbs (85 k) measured around 15% BF.
She hasn't lost a lot on the scale, but down an inch on her waist and another off each thigh. BF % trending down, she likes the way her body is firming up.

Diet
Been very strict on diet, 1500 cal, <40g net carbs, 90 g fat, 140g protein. All paleo except for dairy; cheese, yogurt, and whey. Generally, eat, veggies, a little serving of fruit sometimes.

Workouts
Hitting the iron 2 days a week. Mostly back and biceps but hit the other muscles a little as time allows.
Lots of calestenics, bodyweight circuits, et cetera.
Running at least once a week. This week it was hill sprints, felt like I was dying after 25 minutes.
Twice a week sports, basketball or badminton.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK,

Baseline before cycle

25 mg ostarine
14 mg cardarine
150 mg keto 7
plus whey, bcaa, creatine

Weight 190

Squat 200lbs
Deadlift 160lbs.
Overhead press (one hand) 44 lbs.

Push-ups 60s 38
Sit-ups 60s 33
Pull-ups 60s 11
BW Squats 60s 49
800m run 4:10
1-mile run 10:03
At 190lbs and those numbers you should really work on staying natural and getting those numbers up before trying anything unnatural brother... I’m not trying to be mean but you both should really work on maximizing your natural potential