Aromasin help (!)

Lacosanostra

Awards
Hi all,

I just started my first Test Enanthate cycle this afternoon (250 mg/E3.5D). I went to take my aromasin, which I planned at starting off at 12.5 mg EOD only to realize that I have a bottle of 25 mg capsules (hence hard to divide).

How should I proceed? I was thinking either EOD or E3D but can use all the advice I can get. I keep going back and forth but keep getting paranoid about low and high E2 sides.

- I plan to do my first mid-cycle blood work 4 weeks in and adjust accordingly.
- My pre-cycle E2 came back at 64 pmol/L (which I believe works out to about 17 ng/ml).
- My pre-cycle blood work also revealed borderline low HDL but excellent LDL, Triglycerides, and total cholesterol.
- 32 y.o., 6’ 197 lbs, 11-12% BF, 10+ years training experience.

Let me know if there is any other pertininent info which may help.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
yep cut them jokers and if you can them down to where you can dose 6.25 ed... I personally like to dose every day if actually needed

Lacosanostra

Awards
Thanks for replies. Again, I am dealing with capsules so I'd have to empty the powder from the capsules...seems tricky.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
ohhh... man that kind of sucks I dunno how to address that... get some liquid from a rc

Alistair_

Awards
start with 25mg every 3rd day for a couple weeks and adjust as needed. Aromasin great because you won’t crash your E2 with it

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
start with 25mg every 3rd day for a couple weeks and adjust as needed. Aromasin great because you won’t crash your E2 with it
What makes you say that? Of course you can crash your estro with it

DennisC1986

Awards
Oh I'm sorry I saw you said capsules but I just assumed you meant pills, I've never heard of capsules like that for aromasin. I usually use Xtane and the pills are small and round and hard to cut in half perfectly. Pm me if you want I can give you some info

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
another option is get a digital scale that weighs in the hundredths... I personally don't think you will have that much of an estrogen increase at 500mg of test but everyone is different

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
another option is get a digital scale that weighs in the hundredths... I personally don't think you will have that much of an estrogen increase at 500mg of test but everyone is different
Ill get gyno off 500mg of test. If you are sensitive to estro and aren't using an ai then you'll have problems. Wish I was one of the lucky ones that aren't effected by it

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try 25mg twice per week.

I wouldnt recommend emptying the caps and dividing.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I would start with 12.5 or 25 the day after injection. So 2x weekly. You can most definitely crash your e2 and that is no fun at all.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you using HcG? When I started hcg on my cycle estrogen went wayyyy up. If you are I would do 6.25ED and 12.5 on days you pin your hcg. Maybe just a personal preference, but you definitely want to get ahead of the game with estrogen. I learned that the hard way on my first cycle when everyone told me, “oh just wait until you have symptoms” no get ahead of it and confirm dosing with blood work

Lacosanostra

Awards
The problem is there is so much conflicting information online. Some will scare you into low estrogen sides, others will scare you about gyno and estrogen sides.

I will do bloodwork but I get worried until my four week check-up.

I might start 25 mg either E3D or E3.5D...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The problem is there is so much conflicting information online. Some will scare you into low estrogen sides, others will scare you about gyno and estrogen sides....
Well these are drugs, and you are using them unmonitored. Do you honestly think there would be a black and white works-for-everyone dose/answer to this?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try 25mg twice per week.

I wouldnt recommend emptying the caps and dividing.

Personally, I would start with 12.5 or 25 the day after injection. So 2x weekly. You can most definitely crash your e2 and that is no fun at all.
I’m with these guys. I’m using Arimadex caps the day after my 2x weekly injections of Test E and EQ. It’s working very well.

Reactions: Nac
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re not going to crash your E with 6.25mg daily. I would start there and adjust when you get bloodwork

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re not going to crash your E with 6.25mg daily. I would start there and adjust when you get bloodwork
He has 25mg capsules (not tabs, nor liquid RC).

But, 6.25mg daily is not too far off 25mg twice per wk.

25mg is a reasonably well studied, typical dose of aromasin for males BTW.

Lacosanostra

Awards
I think I'm going to start at 25 mg E3.5D (2x per week), while monitoring blood pressure, water retention, gyno symptoms, etc. Week 4 I will redo bloods.

This dosage is similar to 12.5 mg EOD which I initially targeted.

Thanks for input everyone.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to start at 25 mg E3.5D (2x per week), while monitoring blood pressure, water retention, gyno symptoms, etc. Week 4 I will redo bloods.

This dosage is similar to 12.5 mg EOD which I initially targeted.

Thanks for input everyone.
I think that's your best bet man. If you really can't get it tailored to the right dosage then just get some research asin in tabs or liquids. Ea is g2g

Reactions: Nac

Alistair_

Awards
What makes you say that? Of course you can crash your estro with it
You would have to take a lot in frequent doses to crash it. Aromasin does not work the same as Arimidex. I don’t feel like explaining to you either. Do what you want, I don’t give a F

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
You would have to take a lot in frequent doses to crash it. Aromasin does not work the same as Arimidex. I don’t feel like explaining to you either. Do what you want, I don’t give a F
I don't need you to explain it to me. And that's just simply not true. I guess it depends on your idea of "a lot". I've seen it happen firsthand

Alistair_

Awards
I don't need you to explain it to me. And that's just simply not true. I guess it depends on your idea of "a lot". I've seen it happen firsthand
You are talking out of your butt. No where on any forum in many years have I ever seen a report of a user taking the recommend dose of exemestane crash their E2

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just buy a cutter. I use a knife and go by eye measurement and wether I get 10 or 13 mg doesn't seem to matter.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are talking out of your butt. No where on any forum in many years have I ever seen a report of a user taking the recommend dose of exemestane crash their E2
Well they are different and you do have a point but you can't say it's impossible. If you run 1gr of test and 100mg dbol and you use aromasin you wont crash but if you're on a low dosage and estrogen doesn't affect you much it's gonna work differently. I think most people who crash it are running it before enthanate kicks in. I always wait 3 weeks before I use any ai on enthanate. It should be possible to crash it but yeah it's rare.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different and there is no "recommended" amount outside of starting low and working up. There is no question that you can crash your e2 with exemestane so I don't get why you are so adamant about this.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Well I've actually seen it happen in real life so stfu lol

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different and there is no "recommended" amount outside of starting low and working up. There is no question that you can crash your e2 with exemestane so I don't get why you are so adamant about this.
Thank you

Alistair_

Awards
Yes everyone is different duh. General recommendation of exemestane for 500mg of Test is 12.5mg EOD to be adjusted because everyone is “different”. I was simply trying to help out OP by recommending 25mg every 3rd day because of his 25mg caps. Pointing out that he won’t crash his E2 with that dose. Find fault in that if you like, I’m done with this thread.