change kind of test on cycle?

SloppyPickle

Awards
So I am on sustanon for 16 weeks but one of my vials broke and my guys only has test E on hand and doesn’t know when he will be getting another shipment in.. would it be safe to run Sustanon for 10 weeks and switch to test E for the last 6... was also gunna run winny the last 5 weeks at 50/day.. any advice would be appreciated

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I am on sustanon for 16 weeks but one of my vials broke and my guys only has test E on hand and doesn’t know when he will be getting another shipment in.. would it be safe to run Sustanon for 10 weeks and switch to test E for the last 6... was also gunna run winny the last 5 weeks at 50/day.. any advice would be appreciated
Yes its fine as your sustanon most likely has longer esters in it already working. No problem switching to test e.
Winny is a great finisher at 50/day.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You won't even notice. Sust might give more stable levels of you're only pinning every 10+ days but if you're once a week or more frequent and you've been on for a few weeks and you're running a sizeable dose (250mg+ PW) you'll still be up there ;)