Epiandro only vs. Epiandro+1-Andro for a CUT?

Impit

Awards
I'm debating between what route I want to go for my cut.

I've used Androvar [epiandro] in the past and liked the results. I took it with OstaShred but I'm going to avoid that product this time around.
My other option is to go with a product like Androhard that has R-DHEA/Andro + Epiandro.

Does anyone have any experience running Androvar solo or running any Epi product with 1-Andro? Would it be a waste to run Epiandro solo?

Thanks in advance!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would run it with 1 Andro. EpiAndro is more of a muscle hardener and will act as your base for the 1. Running it solo is pointless IMO.

Impit

Awards
I’ve read some not so good feedback from 1 Andro discussing lethargy and destroyed libido. Any feedback on that?

I should probably provide more background:
I’m going to Vegas in 8 weeks to party and hang out by the pool. I’m vain so I want to be shredded.
I’ll be consuming lots of alcohol so liver toxicity is a concern.
I’m also married so destroyed libido will annoy the wife.

I don’t need to add 10 pounds of muscle in a month. Something to harden up and help with stubborn fat would be ideal.

What about 11-KT added to the Epi-Andro instead of 1 Andro?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yes. 1 Andro can cause lethargy/libido loss. That's where your base comes in. The EpiAndro. Like I said EpiAndro solo is pointless.

Your leaving for vegas in 8 weeks and you haven't started anything yet? You planning on running PCT while "consuming lots of alcohol"? Do you even have a PCT planned? I think you should just cut the cals and do some cardio.

Impit

Awards
I won’t run the PCT until after I come back. I start calorie restriction 4 months out before where I need to be.

I can get lean but I don’t get a hard or chiseled look without supplements. Last year I took Ostarine with Androvar and had decent results. Not taking osta this time. PCT was always Torem.

Good to know about epi counteracting the side effects. I was looking at either Anabolic Trinity or Androhard. Not sure if the doses are too low.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could not think of a dumber idea than running epi-andro solo.... well i could but you get the point.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Yes. 1 Andro can cause lethargy/libido loss. That's where your base comes in. The EpiAndro. Like I said EpiAndro solo is pointless.

Your leaving for vegas in 8 weeks and you haven't started anything yet? You planning on running PCT while "consuming lots of alcohol"? Do you even have a PCT planned? I think you should just cut the cals and do some cardio.
Does epi solve libido loss and lethargy or just libido ?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I wouldn't run anything. You want to run 1-andro, which is very suppressive, finish the cycle, then go partying with lots of alcohol, and then start your PCT? Partying like that prior to PCT may not only suppress you further, but it's going to assure that you don't keep any of your gains from the cycle. I wouldn't go the hormonal route here... just my opinion.

Skeptik

Awards
I’ve read some not so good feedback from 1 Andro discussing lethargy and destroyed libido. Any feedback on that?

I should probably provide more background:
I’m going to Vegas in 8 weeks to party and hang out by the pool. I’m vain so I want to be shredded.
I’ll be consuming lots of alcohol so liver toxicity is a concern.
I’m also married so destroyed libido will annoy the wife.

I don’t need to add 10 pounds of muscle in a month. Something to harden up and help with stubborn fat would be ideal.

What about 11-KT added to the Epi-Andro instead of 1 Andro?
You can try that I'm running 11oxo with furuza. They are not methylated

Impit

Awards
I’m planning on running through vacation, finishing when I get back, and then starting PCT.

So I’ll be on the supplements while there. Hence the concern of liver toxicity.

Awesome feedback so far. Thanks to everyone who has replied. So far the biggest takeaway is epi alone is stupid. Run it with 1andro. I may need to re-evaluate that decision and/or consider dosing amounts.

Any other supplement recommendations that might fit my needs?

Not too familiar with 11-KY or 11-oxo or furuza. I’d need to read a lot more before I’d consider those.

Skeptik

Awards
I’m planning on running through vacation, finishing when I get back, and then starting PCT.

Awesome feedback so far. Thanks to everyone who has replied. So far the biggest takeaway is epi alone is stupid. Run it with 1andro. I may need to re-evaluate that decision and/or consider dosing amounts.

Not too familiar with 11-KY or 11-oxo or furuza. I’d need to read a lot more before I’d consider those.
I'm logging it right now, so check it out if you want

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

To say 1-andro will not impact your liver enzymes might be disingenuous. It may not be as hard on your liver as some of the harder methylated stuff, but I personally wouldn't run it if I planned on binge drinking during its use. 1-andro is going to suppress you and mess with your hormones, binge drinking is just going to exacerbate that. I would really wait to run the cycle.

Impit

Awards
Great point about liver impact.

So, what would be the downside of taking an Epi-Andro only cycle? Possibly adding in 11-KT (after I read more). Is it more Health concerns or lack of significant impact to really make a difference?
I’m curious if anyone has ran this solo and what the response was.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great point about liver impact.

So, what would be the downside of taking an Epi-Andro only cycle? Possibly adding in 11-KT (after I read more). Is it more Health concerns or lack of significant impact to really make a difference?
I’m curious if anyone has ran this solo and what the response was.
It is solely androgenic, not anabolic in skeletal muscle. Will still suppress you.

Impit

Awards
It is solely androgenic, not anabolic in skeletal muscle. Will still suppress you.
Good point.

So what do you suggest? I've seen Dermacrine pop up as a popular stack with Epiandro. Any thoughts or experience with this?

I need to do more reading on 11-KT but I'm also seeing this combined with Dermacrine.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine + Epiandro = No Gains
Dermacrine + Epiandro = Base for 1 Andro

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
It could be. That's all diet dependent. I'm not a fan of cutting on cycle...IMO it's a waste.

Impit

Awards
Diet gets me lean but doesn’t help give a hard look. Maybe I just have bad genetics?

I don’t have high expectations, to be honest. Maybe I need to readjust my searches and research to reflect a product that can give me a slight edge with my cut while not being too intense that I destroy my liver or shut myself down.

Any input is always appreciated. Or flaming - that’s cool too.

Spartan lean

Awards
I have run epiandro solo. I dont remember the dose but it was pretty low around 300 to 450 I think. It was the first thing I tried and wanted to see how I reacted. No visible mass gain but hardening of muscles, some vascularity some leaning out (diet was good) and felt great on it. If that's all your looking for than it wouldn't be a waste of money. If your looking to put on keepable size then its a waste of money. Just my experience but I am a noob to this. I didn't drink alcohol while on it.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Why not use Andro Hard by MuscleGELZ, since it has both RAndro and Epi.