Anavar and creatine

Karlrobert

Awards
Looking for advice regarding creatine use while running anavar. My understanding is they work together well. Anyone have experience with this?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking for advice regarding creatine use while running anavar. My understanding is they work together well. Anyone have experience with this?
I have ran Creatine with Anavar before with great results. Is that all your running?

Karlrobert

Awards
I have ran Creatine with Anavar before with great results. Is that all your running?
Running trest TD. Msten for first 4 weeks. Finishing with Var. (exem on hand and pct in place). Good results so far- creatines cheap so why not add it in. Have you ever run Var without the creatine? Do you think it really helped?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Havent run it without creatine. I run creatine year round, on and off cycle

Karlrobert

Awards
Havent run it without creatine. I run creatine year round, on and off cycle
I was of the mindset to run creatine after a cycle to help preserve gains and then give your body time off of it again. Not really sure if that is the best strategy though. Especially if it works well with Var. What type and what dose do you prefer?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was of the mindset to run creatine after a cycle to help preserve gains and then give your body time off of it again. Not really sure if that is the best strategy though. Especially if it works well with Var. What type and what dose do you prefer?
I do 50mg Var on cycle and take creatine everyday

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Creatine works the same year round.

Karlrobert

Awards
I do 50mg Var on cycle and take creatine everyday
Yeah I'm going to go back to using it year round. If it's true about the synergy between creatine and Var it's probably best to have the muscle tissues already saturated with it when starting. Thanks guys